Funny quotes

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Funny quotes

Postby Bellerz » Tue Dec 12, 2000 3:51 pm

'I'm not Mr. Romeo who takes girls on yacht cruises and flies them on airplanes to go here and there and [goes], 'Hey baby'. But, you know, just little things.' (**AWWW**)

'The other guys got B12 injections in their butts but I refused. The needle was as thick as a matchstick!' (**LOL**:laugh:)

'I'm pathetic. I'm not good at being romantic. I'm afraid to do things that are too cliche because it's unoriginal, so I don't do a lot of flowers and candy. I mean, the best thing I can do is give somebody a nice compliment.' (**That's good enough:)**)

'Honestly, and I know this sounds weird, but I wouldn't change anything because all my faults make me who I am. I think they're just a part of my character and I wouldn't be myself without them. But I mean that's part of what makes you YOU! You don't wanna change that because that's your individuality.' (**sigh**)

'Justin and me have both chipped our teeth on microphones. Joey and Chris and Lance have messed up their ankles quite a bit. Chris hurt his knee and Justin broke his arm. It's just part of going out there! Once that crowd is in front of you, you don't think about it. The adrenaline takes over and you forget about the pain.' (**OUCH**)

'I look (in the miror) everytime I go to the bathroom, I suppose, but no more. If I'm off duty, I'm scruffy! I don't shave, I don't do anything!' (**I dig the facial hair...:)**)

'I can sleep on the floor, standing up.. I've even fallen asleep in the shower' (**Thank God he's alright ;)**)

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Tue Dec 12, 2000 5:39 pm

you know there are other things you can do on the floor, standing up and in the shower :)

jenndee

Postby jenndee » Tue Dec 12, 2000 5:44 pm

Katie! Girl, you need to get your HUMPS ON soon! But, hell yeah, that crossed my mind too. I just think it's funny as hell that you wrote it on the boards. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Tue Dec 12, 2000 5:51 pm

LOL :laugh: Katie....*dirty thoughts* much?!? HEH HEH HEH !!!

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Tue Dec 12, 2000 9:04 pm

everyone thinks it. i just say it. :)

JustinsMusicBizGal
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsMusicBizGal » Fri Dec 22, 2000 2:50 pm

those are cute JC quotes!

JustinsGApeach
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsGApeach » Fri Dec 22, 2000 9:54 pm

yeah that's what I'm talking about Katie...
I've fallen asleep in the shower before....infact I think i can fall asleep anywhere too!

Maeve
Supreme Member

Postby Maeve » Sat Dec 23, 2000 1:27 pm

i dont get the b-12 one. what is that? was he joking?

JustinsGApeach
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsGApeach » Sat Dec 23, 2000 4:36 pm

Maeve I thinnnk a B-12 is some kind of shot with a needle that you have to get in your butt....not very pleasant!

Lexxy
Ultra Member

Postby Lexxy » Sun Dec 24, 2000 12:30 pm

B12 is a vitamin that gives you a bit more vitality and can ward off symptoms of illness.

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Sun Dec 24, 2000 6:57 pm

Lexxy is right....B-12 is a vitamin that ensures your body that it will be nice and healthy. Because of the poor health conditions in Africa and other countries, people need to get this shot in order to make sure that they won't catch malaria and get anemic. The reason why the shot has to be given on your bootie is beacuse it hurts like a mo-fo and your tushie provides more fat than others parts like your forearm. That way, the shot won't hurt too bad! :) (The shot still hurts like h-e-double hockey sticks...I couldn't sit down for a few hours without crying out in pain when I got that...yes people...I had a shot on my butt... :laugh: )

JustinsGApeach
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsGApeach » Thu Dec 28, 2000 12:38 am

lol..I hate shots...onn time this old nurse was trying to give me a shot and i was like 12 I started kicking her and hitting her ..they eventually had to bring people in the room to hold me down b/c she couldn't..I hate needles...I guess it's b/c my brother used to chase me wit ha butcher knife when i was little ...it scarred me for life and anything sharp terrifies me!

Return to “Joshua Chasez”