Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Wed Dec 13, 2000 3:46 pm

I am what I am and that's what makes me an individual.'

'Find one positive thing that everyone in the world could believe in. Prove to everyone there is a common ground in all people, no matter what race, color, sex, faith, rich or poor. Bring people a little closer together, and remind them we're all the same. Just try to make it through life as human beings, and remember that every life is just as important as the next.'

'Did you ALL wear deodorant today? JOEY!'

'Our image is really ourselves. You know (in their music) gangbangers preach about the lives in the streets, and they are heroes to some people. We're kids from suburbia, and we're singing about having a good time, because we want to have a good time and we want everyone around us to have a good time.'

'The friends I made on that show are lifetime friends.'

'The first year we were together we were struggling to find management. Joey would get off work at nine o'clock and we would go into this warehouse and rehearse from nine to one - straight singing and dancing all night. Plus during the day, in between times, we'd be doing vocal rehearsals...We knew what we wanted and concentrated on it.'

'We thought it was something cool because we think our voices have more of an R & B feel. But when you mix it with that dance beat...you get something really different. It's something you can really dance to.'

'I think I could be in a Christmas mood any time of the year. It's my favorite holiday!'

'I met Joey and Justin through MMC, I guess you could say that MMC is untimately responsible for 'N Sync getting together. It just seems like fate that we all came together like we did.'

'(MMC) helped to prepare me for what I'm doing now. We filmed several shows every week, so I'm used to a heavy work schedule. Also, we produced an album and toured quite a bit, so I already knew what life on the road was all about.'

'We're best friends. That's something that no matter what anyone says about us, they can't take away from us. It's a chemistry we have - a bond. It's a genuine thing, and I think that's why people enjoy being around us.'

'I'm not bossy. I'm just into order.'

'I respect my dad because he respects other people. He takes the time to listen to my point of view. My dad has always been really cool. He always says 'if you ever need anything let me know.' He's a solid individual. He's steady in what he does, and yet he is always looking for more to do and he's always looking to do something positive.'

'Everybody's got their own role and is a leader in some respect.'

'There's a fine line between confidence and conceit. Nobody should ever cross it.'

'I guess I am (a romantic) to a certain extent, but I'm not like over the top. I mean, I'm not really a flowers-and-candy guy. But the only reason I'm not like that is that I don't think it's all that original. I would do it, but I'd feel funny about it.'

'If I'm really into a girl I'll take her on a romantic date, maybe to see a play. I've been known to serenade a girl with a song written especially for her.'

'I always like to catch up on the movies I've missed. That's like one of my favorite things in the world to do, see movies.'

'It's not exactly Beatlemania, but it's pretty cool.'

''Space Cowboy' is actually a song about the end of the world, believe it or not. It's about man's spirit to overcome. The whole song is about if the whole world comes to an end, what will we do? And I say we land on the moon. So if the earth blows up, we stll have the rest of the universe to conquer.'

'We do our own stunts.' *lol*

'That's how we try and run our show, you know, when we're there we try to be supportive of the up-and-coming people because we know what it's like to be hungry and want to go out there and be in front of those audiences and stuff like that. So we do have established artists, but we always take somebody that's up and coming and hasn't done a lot, because we need to give some people a chance.'

'I don't like when people are all smothering. All up in your face. I like somebody who is an individual and doesn't mind doing some things for themselves, and then we can hang out.'

'On a personal level, uh, I would say...you know what? Honestly, and I know this sounds weird, but I wouldn't change any thing because all my faults make me who I am. I think they're just a part of my character and I wouldn't be myself without them.'

'I love soup. I absolutely think soup is the greatest thing on the planet! I can't say enough about it. Then there's Chinese food - those are my two favorites. Wonton soup is one of my favorite soups, and I love chicken and rice soup.'

'It's weird to describe myself in one word. Everyone's a little bit of everything. But I would almost say moody.'

'I love it when people recognize that we're humble, we're real. It puts me at ease to know that people still think that we're down to earth.'

'I'm a procrastinator, big time. And I don't read enough books. I'm pretty frustrated that I don't get a chance to read. I haven't read a book in months.'

'I just want somebody to challenge me. It's not often that a girl will make me go 'Oomph!' If she can do that, she's the one.'

'Learn me!'

baby timberlake
Ultra Member

Postby baby timberlake » Wed Dec 13, 2000 6:57 pm

Those are cool.

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Wed Dec 13, 2000 8:20 pm

LOL Everytime I see the quote about the girl smothering him I laugh b/c look at who he's dating! She follows him everywhere.

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Thu Dec 14, 2000 12:12 am

So basically what he's saying is...if i challenge him by, say...pushing him in the stomach and he goes 'Oomph' then i'm the one for him?! SOUNDS GOOD TO ME! teeheee! :(

Thanks so much for the quotes Bellerz, they rock! i'm gonna change my quote from Ernie to 'Learn me!'

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Thu Dec 14, 2000 12:18 am

Yeah I know...

I changed mine from the Princess Bride one..to the one about JC and people who 'smother' him...look at my comment after the quote (I think someone needs to remind JC of his words :laugh:)

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Sat Dec 16, 2000 12:35 am

Those were so good!! Thanks! :)

JustinsMusicBizGal
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsMusicBizGal » Fri Dec 22, 2000 2:33 pm

those JC QUOTES ARE SO CUTE!

Return to “Joshua Chasez”