licorice girl

Postby licorice girl » Thu Dec 14, 2000 12:27 pm

Let's get our minds off the broads and on boarding, shall we? Y'all recall that the two blondies, Justin and Britney, are said to be house hunting in Hell-Ay, right? And even more significant, they're said to boast their own decorator. (Fuh-get lawyers, my sweets; when a couple shares an interior designer, you know that means the decorating is meant to be serious.)

But J.'s not the only 'N Sync-er who hungers for haunt-haute. This time it's J.C. Chasez, who was spotted shopping for some funky furnishings.

Dressed in jeans and a tie-dyed tee, the toned tunester looked tasty in a rumpled kind of way. With his decorator in tow, J.C. spent hours browsing through Our House Antiques on 3rd Street.

Onstage, the flashy performer sports skintight red-leather pants, and he showed this afternoon that his taste in decor is just as, um, eye-catching. The singer stared dreamily at a strangely unidentifiable $12,000 wood object, a huge platinum mirror and loads of lights.

I'll leave it up to you, my fashionable friends, to decide what exactly the belter was searching for when he requested 'the lamp with the big globes.'

Considering his cleavage companion at the Billboard party, looks like someone's got a bit of a fixation. There are therapists for such things, J.C.

JustinsMusicBizGal
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsMusicBizGal » Fri Dec 22, 2000 2:42 pm

Justin and Britney are not even living together...another RUMOR!

Return to “Joshua Chasez”