jenndee

Postby jenndee » Tue Dec 19, 2000 1:11 pm

Look people, I don't know what the hell is going on, I just got my ass to work. Yes, I do work in an office, and I DON'T KNOW ANYONE IN NSYNC. People use my system, because I have 2 at my station. Anyone in this company could have registered as MiamiHeat22.

I'm a parent and have a life outside of this office and have a personal life outside of my family. I am greatly offended that that you, Jeff, would insinuate that I would post some BS, and about myself, no doubt.

Do you want the truth?
Have I met those guys? Yes. On several occaisions, from friends in the industry.
Do I know those guys? No. As stated prior, we have MET. I don't, or have I ever claimed to be friends with them.
Did I tell JC about Abstracts.net? Yes.
Is it really him on the board? I have no idea.

Thanks, it's been real.

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Tue Dec 19, 2000 1:26 pm

yo, jenndee,
what's going on?
you sound very angry.
i hope you don't leave.

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Tue Dec 19, 2000 2:16 pm

Its not from an office computer. Your personal computer, interenet whatever has its own IP address on the web. NO two are exact. Therefore if MR. ADM checked it, he is saying it is exactly the same. A person in your office will not have the same IP as you. Simple as that.

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Tue Dec 19, 2000 2:34 pm

it looks like it is from an office computer... What jenndee is saying could be correct, but I don't see how she can say she has no idea who posted it because unless they share IPs someone was using her terminal, and she could find out. In addition, the person seemed to know intimate details about her, went to highschool with her, knows about this somewhat popular but rather obscure site, and works for the same company. This should narrow the list of suspects down considerably.

Madoline
Supreme Member

Postby Madoline » Tue Dec 19, 2000 4:47 pm

i really have no clue whats going on here....but whatever it is.....who cares....if that wasnt jc...GREAT....if it was.....YUM!......but theres no reason to go blaming her, everyone has been playing these stupid little tricks lately (not saying it WAS you) and i think for us to get all pissy at her is stupid.

JENNDEE I LIKE YOU! DONT LEAVE US! :) Have a good day!

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Tue Dec 19, 2000 4:57 pm

again katie is confused.....**smile and nods**

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Tue Dec 19, 2000 6:28 pm

Well, if it was somone using her computer, she is trying to make you believe that person had time to log into her computer, see what she was doing, create an account at Abstract and start posting??

What I know of IP's is that they are speicific for a particluar computer.

JustinsGApeach
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsGApeach » Tue Dec 19, 2000 8:11 pm

I used to know what's going on...but now with all these smart terms....I don't understand anymore!

Pilot69

Postby Pilot69 » Tue Dec 19, 2000 10:30 pm

Sounds like Helena's got the issues. You should be giving her props.
What's your problem with jenn? That she's got to hang with those guys and you haven't!
Anyways, Am I the only guy on this board? And are any of you girls over 18?

Madoline
Supreme Member

Postby Madoline » Wed Dec 20, 2000 12:14 am

nope too bad we're all 6 year old teenyboppers who cant get enought of JC's super fine ass!

OF COARSE THERE ARE SOME OVER 18! poooooh! Im one. but if you think your gonna come on here and start hittin on a bunch of nsync fans, mr 69, you got another thing commin. :)

By the way......welcome.....im mady. :)

JustinsGApeach
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsGApeach » Wed Dec 20, 2000 1:03 pm

actaully most of the ppl on this board are over 18...i'm not i'm only 17 but you are not the only guy either!

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Wed Dec 20, 2000 1:17 pm

Actually Pilot I do not have issues with Jen. Never met her. But like Mr Adm said the IP address is the same as both posts. So people are to assume someone used her computer? Was able log on etc?

JustinsMusicBizGal
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsMusicBizGal » Fri Dec 22, 2000 1:27 pm

JennDee quit spreading bull sh** around,,gos your annoying!

jenndee

Postby jenndee » Fri Dec 22, 2000 2:29 pm

justinsmusicbizgal- Hope your old enough to talk to me like that.. get off the computer and experience life..
and maybe, if your lucky enough, you'll be able to hang with the guys and have proof of that.
And if you still think I'm full of crap...watch the grammy awards on 2/21, the pre-show preferably, then you can eat your words...

Return to “Joshua Chasez”