everyone's been dissing jc chasez's girlfriend

Kate
Supreme Member

everyone's been dissing jc chasez's girlfriend

Postby Kate » Thu Dec 21, 2000 1:58 am

...that would kinda suck, since everyone's been dissing his girlfriend, looks, clothes, etc!

Maire
Ultra Member

Postby Maire » Thu Dec 21, 2000 3:30 pm

Yeha it would but I haven't said one bad thing about her or him so I am just fine if that really is him.

JustinsGApeach
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsGApeach » Thu Dec 21, 2000 3:33 pm

well it's all constructive criticism.I really have only sad that from what i've heard bobbi isn't too good of a person but she could be reallyl sweet...i've never met her so....

Madoline
Supreme Member

Postby Madoline » Thu Dec 21, 2000 4:45 pm

i think bobbee is very pretty and she seems very nice. I dont hink i could put a happy face on all the time with cameras in my face 24/7. I think she handles it well, she doesnt go public with all of it. In fact Kudos to bother her and JC for keeping their relationship on the down low. And I wish them the best of luck! I think the reason we judge the nsync girlfirends is cuz there are so many of us that want to be one that we hate it when someone has someting we want.

I dont know bobbee, but she seems alright. So does Dani. GO NSYNC GIRLFRIENDS!

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Thu Dec 21, 2000 5:17 pm

okay i am still in that neutral zone where i don't hate her but i don't really like her all that much. but i am all th way for dani and chris getting married. so mr. chasez if you can kind of push chris in the right direction that would be great.

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Thu Dec 21, 2000 7:47 pm

I think Dani is nice and her and Chris make a cute couple. I don't really have a problem with Bobbee. She seems ok and she is pretty. I have just heard a lot of stories about her that she isn't as nice as she seems. But who knows...i don't know her. :)

jenndee

Postby jenndee » Fri Dec 22, 2000 12:02 pm

It's good to hear you all view the NSYNC GF's in a positive manner...not like the Timberlake Board!

See ya'll, we are growing and learning everyday! That's what life is all about!

Happy 2001!

JustinsMusicBizGal
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsMusicBizGal » Fri Dec 22, 2000 1:05 pm

I really do not like JC's girlfriend Bobbie...but she is okay! she acts snobby sometimes! and she also acts like a stuck up b*t*h sometimes to. but I respect her and the rest of the *NSYNC girlfriends! Dani is my favorite *NSYNC girlfriend!

Return to “Joshua Chasez”