i'm so bored and nobody is on!!

JustinsGApeach
Supreme Member

i'm so bored and nobody is on!!

Postby JustinsGApeach » Thu Dec 21, 2000 7:04 pm

i'm so bored and nobody is on!!!!!By the way Kate i just want ot thank you for signing off and not even saying anything to me.......!c'mon ppl post....for the luv of JC post!

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Thu Dec 21, 2000 7:50 pm

I'm here I'm here!! Okay...totally off the subject...but are any of you guys getting sick of all the chaos that is happening on the Justin board? I wish things could go back to the way they were before!! :)

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Thu Dec 21, 2000 7:56 pm

I am tired of all that stuff going on in the justin forum. I try to ignore it. Anyways, I don't know why nobody posts over here. Everyone begged jeff for it and now nonody comes over here. oh well :)

JustinsGApeach
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsGApeach » Thu Dec 21, 2000 9:20 pm

I know the JC board isn't crap-filled like the justin board..but nobody comes to the JC board so I mostly sat on the Justin board...our family needs to move to this board too!

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Thu Dec 21, 2000 10:30 pm

i am here. i am here. do a little dance. makes some love with justin tonight. with justin tonight

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Thu Dec 21, 2000 10:52 pm

i'm here. my head hurts like hell. luv you people. JC rulez. Justin drools (??? don't ask ok???)

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Dec 21, 2000 11:59 pm

i'm here, but keep getting on so late seems like no one else is ever on miss having our on going conversations just plain miss everyone right now from now on lets just ignore all the weird posts instead of letting them get us all riled up i want to feel the joy coming on this board like i used to hope to catch you all soon :cry: then we can :dance:

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Fri Dec 22, 2000 5:07 am

Well, all i can say is that this place is my refuge from  (insert scary music here)
BA BA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM! THE DREADED PLANET OF THE TEEEENIES!!!

So my advice to you guys is...if you're on the Justin board and you feel like you're going :o and you're about to :splat: then make sure you :teenyboppers: over to the JC board where you can :dance:, :laugh:, :motormouth: and :lickout: the JC pics! The people here are COOL, the conversations are FAB and the piccies are HOTT!! :(

So if ya ever wanna give Justin the shove
Come on over and give JC the LOVE! :smlove:

JustinsMusicBizGal
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsMusicBizGal » Fri Dec 22, 2000 1:12 pm

Okay everyone! Im here, its JustinsMusicBizGal! I am gonna start posting on this alot more! that Justin board gets to be tiring sometimes!

Return to “Joshua Chasez”