Taken From the Thread: 'Why is he so beautiful'

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Sat Dec 23, 2000 1:57 am

(**Take note of how 'JC signs his name**)

Quote: from SpceCowboy21 on 6:46 pm on Dec. 18, 2000[br]Thanks for your words jenndee, I have never been compared to Quincy before (and I don't think it's deserved)but thanks!
It was fun all, thanks for directing me to this board jenn.
-+>JSC

Next, moving on:

Taken from the Thread: Pics of JC and his momma

(**Take note of how jenndee signed her name**)

Quote: from jenndee on 7:37 pm on Dec. 22, 2000[br]JC biological mother is very blessed that her son actually had a great life after adoption. Â That was probably her intention in the first place, when she decided that she wasn't going to raise him herself. Â She's also real luck that they appear to look cordial together. Â A lot of adopted children wouldn't have handled it so great... yet another reason to admire Joshua Scott Chasez.
-+>Jenn

Now, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, but this WAS just something that I was wondering about. :o

Madoline
Supreme Member

Postby Madoline » Sat Dec 23, 2000 2:03 am

oooooooooooooooooooh! someone just dug themselves a nice grave! THANKS BELLERZ! I think that solidified it. Yup, that did it.

Im not mad jenn, if I didnt get mad at anthony or anyone else why should i get mad at you.

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Sat Dec 23, 2000 12:18 pm

good observation bellerz

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Sat Dec 23, 2000 2:07 pm

wow...move over nancy drew!! sorry...i know that was lame. I would have never noticed that...good job. :)

JustinsGApeach
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsGApeach » Sat Dec 23, 2000 4:32 pm

HMMMM...I wonder??????I'm not saying that Jenn would do something like that but hey it's possible!Please don't get mad Jenn...we won't be mad at you even if it was a trick!

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Sun Dec 24, 2000 10:22 am

gO bELLERZ!~ You detective you!~ I would also have noticed that~ I hope ya get dat thief who's beein known as our little Josh~ AHHHHH some people never learn!~ Never mess with people's brains cuz Bellerz will be there to save us from harm!~

*Hope this made sense, cuz in my head it did but ya know...everything's not at the right place in my brain*

hihi just playin'

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Sun Dec 24, 2000 7:00 pm

I don't know how I caught that...but it's kinda weird huh? Anyways, I'm no Nancy Drew...but I just stumbled upon it, and it caught my attention. :)

jenndee

Postby jenndee » Mon Dec 25, 2000 6:17 am

Bellerz-
I copied that from the SpceCowboy post, have you ever seen me do -+> before?
So impressed with you detective work.

Rachel

Postby Rachel » Mon Dec 25, 2000 9:07 am

why do we have to keep accusing ppl of stuff. so what if it's the same person, maybe that persons just plain ol bored. big whoop. let's just concentrate on how fine jc is :)

jenndee

Postby jenndee » Mon Dec 25, 2000 1:00 pm

Rachel, No worries sista... It is all hella funny to me.

They can accuse me of whatever they want, but I actually really don't have THAT much time on my hands. As stated in the past, I don't know NSync, never have claimed to. I have no idea who SpceCowboy is. But this whole board is just starting to crack me up!.................. Did anyone see the secret message in this post?...Bellerz?...you Alfred Hitchc*** you!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Mon Dec 25, 2000 1:10 pm

First of all...I WAS NOT ACCUSING ANYONE!! Thank you...

IF you read my original post completely...MAYBE you would have caught on to the title...'JUST AND OBSERVATION!!' Did it say anything like 'OOOH I FOUND OUT WHO SPCECOWBOY21 IS?'

NOOOO!!

Second: In the first post I would also like to point out that this was said 'Now, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, but this WAS just something that I was wondering about. '

See, now I was confused! I had no clue what the hell was going on. So, DO NOT go around mocking me and be all sarcastic.

Please...like I would really give a flying piece of crap whether or not you were the person behind the JC character.

Last: I would have really appreciated it if you would have taken a more, I'll say 'mature', approach when you posted in reply to the thread. I don't have a problem that you were just copying whatever that Spcecowboy21 wrote. THAT was all you had to say to clear this up.

I apologize to the other girls on the board that had to read this, especially since it's Christmas day and all. But, I couldn't help but have to write up a rebuttal to the previous posts.

Rachel

Postby Rachel » Tue Dec 26, 2000 2:06 am

as justin would say 'ladies don't get ur panties in a wad' :)

JustinsMusicBizGal
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsMusicBizGal » Wed Dec 27, 2000 9:04 am

Thanks for the good observation, Bellerz!

Maeve
Supreme Member

Postby Maeve » Wed Dec 27, 2000 12:26 pm

didnt jeff say before that both IPs were the same?

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Wed Dec 27, 2000 1:39 pm

hmmm....i think so.

JustinsGApeach
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsGApeach » Thu Dec 28, 2000 12:35 am

jenndee nobody accused you of anything...Bellerz was just wondering..I'm sorry if you feel like you were being accused of things..did you ever find out who got on your computer at work ?

Return to “Joshua Chasez”