Would you be up for a one night stand with JC Chasez

IHateHandles

Would you be up for a one night stand with JC Chasez

Postby IHateHandles » Thu Dec 28, 2000 1:13 am

What would happen if you met J.C. (or any member of 'N Sync)? Would you be up for a one night stand, or would you just go into shock? I don't know if there's a discussion like this already, because I'm new, so I apologize if this is repetitive.
And if you've already met him (or them), please share that also.

Thank you, Maire, for posting.

(Edited by IHateHandles at 2:41 pm on Dec. 28, 2000)

Maire
Ultra Member

Postby Maire » Thu Dec 28, 2000 1:32 am

I have no clue what i would do! I would freak a little or a lot! I guess there is only one way to find out about that and it might happen. That is what I wish!

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Sat Dec 30, 2000 1:46 am

oh oOH! the possibilities!!!!!! but i'm gonna be REAL honest and boring here. What i'd wanna do with each of the guys separately would vary (no, nothing kinky!!) but if it was JC specifically...well, we'd go out for dinner and just talk and laugh etc...but afterwards i would LOVE to sit down and try and write a song with him, or at least just sit and watch as he tried to nut out a song (preferably for and about me!! :( ) *aaaaaaaaah* what dreams are made of! wouldn't that be awesome?! to just watch that man sit down and work on his ultimate passion, UGH, in the words of Lance, it gives me 'chill bumps' just thinking about it!! :)

JustinsGApeach
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsGApeach » Sat Dec 30, 2000 3:03 pm

I don't really think i would freak out ...i would just like to have a conversation with any of them..and maybe ask some advice!

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Sat Dec 30, 2000 5:50 pm

It wouldn't matter how hot he is :) but I wouldn't just have a one-night-stand with the guy. That's just not my style...

If I did meet JC.....I'd probably stumble over my words a whole lot, and blush a bunch too, but hopefully I wouldn't get all freaky....

on a side note: I met JC once in April of 1999 and he was real sweet. I wasn't as into NSYNC or JC for that matter as much as I am now, so I didn't freak out that much....although I can imagine the stupid things I'd say if I were to run into him right now :)

IHateHandles

Postby IHateHandles » Tue Jan 02, 2001 3:04 pm

Thanks for the replys. :)
Next question: Would you go out of your way to meet him, or are you just content to let it happen? Anyone send in a video to MTV?

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Tue Jan 02, 2001 11:01 pm

i'd probably go a fair out of my way to meet him, coz if they ever do come to Australia i've gotta take the opportunity while i can!!! but i certainly wouldn't stalk the poor guy, that's just not fair!! i'd go to the concert, find out if there's an after party or club they might be going to and if i had the chance i'd tell him what an inspiration he is to me and how much i appreciate him living out his passion and sharing it with others. it's corny i know, and he's probably heard it about a zillion times, but he hasn't heard it from me yet! :)

jeepers creepers...you can't half tell that i've thought about this over and over eh?! :(

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Tue Jan 02, 2001 11:41 pm

I would definitely stalk him!! :laugh: j/k

A video to MTV? oh, u know what I hate? I laugh when all of those girls send in videos of them dancing to Nsync's video...they totally disgrace those dance moves! :)

JustinsGApeach
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsGApeach » Wed Jan 03, 2001 1:06 am

I would go a little out of my way!
Me and Kate and Maire were actually going to send in a video tape but we never did...and we weren't going to dance we were just goinng to try to get MTV to let us meet them!

Return to “Joshua Chasez”