Bobbie did not spend Christmas with JC

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Bobbie did not spend Christmas with JC

Postby wazzap007 » Thu Dec 28, 2000 4:28 pm

From NSYNC girlfriendz love:

The Lastest - We have confirmed the fact that Bobbie did not spend Christmas with JC in Bowie MD. JC was spotted in several local hang-out's, and the latest sighting was on Christmas Eve, at Midnight Mass. Chris spent Christmas With Dani in CA, no they haven't broken up. Joey was also spotted with Kelly in Orlando, we are looking into reports that she is actually Joey's cousin.

----------------------
you wanted some info on Bobbie, here ya go:

Full Name: Roberta Jo (Thomas stage name)
Home Town: Loma Ca
Other: She and JC have been dating a year and eight months

it's not much but it's what I found!~
----------------------------------
if ya wanna see pictures of her, there are alot on that site!~ A lot of them are with JC too~
ngfl.cjb.net/http://www.ngfl.cjb.net/
----------------------------------

JustinsMusicBizGal
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsMusicBizGal » Thu Dec 28, 2000 4:31 pm

Thanks for the info Wazzup007! I cant believe Bobbie is 2 years older than JC! oh well!

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Thu Dec 28, 2000 5:19 pm

your welcome!~
i'll post some pictures now!~

when i'll find more nice ones i'll post them!~

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Thu Dec 28, 2000 5:24 pm

On the Adoption:Ok. There's confusion here.. JC said on E!tv that 'when I was five years old a family was nice enough to take me in' (Sound clip) BUT if he was FIVE then why is there a baby picture of him w/ Roy? Some people are telling me maybe Roy is his 'real' dad and married Karen later.. I DONT KNOW people! I doubt it but think whatever you want. I'm TRYING to clear this up but I'm SO confused. People are telling me Lance LIED to me and all I have to say is: Thanks but keep it to yourself. He was not lying cause I know for sure JC was adopted thanks to a source of mine. Maybe JC DOES say it to interviewers, they just don't print it - they say LOTS of things that don't get printed for some reason or another

From Jayne: I was told that Roy and Karen were JC's foster parents. Supposedly, they took him in as a baby and finally got to adopt him when he was five.

HEY! That would make sense!!!

-----------------------
From Marie's Lil JC spot!~

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Thu Dec 28, 2000 5:28 pm

12/26/00-- About the thing W/ Justin and the fan.. I've been getting so much mail about this, and this is a JC site!!!! Well according to some girls who were THERE it did NOT happen the way the chick says. She's looking to make a buck of the guys so I think we should ignore this. The first time I heard it, She was in a wheel chair and justin beat her up. Now he just 'verbaly assulted' her? Come on, if the story changes so drasticly over a month then do you THINK she's telling the truth? --sonicnet, mtv, E!, Yahoo news,
*NSYNC -- are #2 on the list of top grossing tours of '00 with $59.2 million. WOW that's a lot of dough.. #1 was Tina Turner ($108.7 )
---------------------------------------
From Marie's lil JC spot

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Thu Dec 28, 2000 5:33 pm

JC's family is obviously an awesome family, just look how he turned out! I'm sure it's because of they way he grew up that he says things like...

When's the last time you asked yourself, ''What would Jesus do?'' JC, 'Actually, it was yesterday. The guys called at 10 p.m. and asked me to go to a movie, and I had to decide if I should go out and be tired the next day, or get some sleep. We wear the bracelets as a reminder. You want to make good decisions every time.'

'I like down-home good girls, ones with good morals. I like a girl who can be herself, and you're not going to find that with a lot of

these show-business girls. There's nothing better than a honest, good hearted person'

You only get morals like that from your family! ..Sorta the strict but not too, strict kinda family, 'We had to be home for dinner at 6:00 p.m. And we had to be home by 11:00 p.m when we went out.' Probably a lot like my family, another reason I like him =) Roy, 'We are happy that Josh, like his brother and sister, associated with good people and they have always dated people that shared their values.'
What was JC like as a child? Karen, 'He

was so sensitive, artistic, fun-loving sports-loving and sociable. He was shy in some situations... He enjoyed sports, video games, swimming and music. He watched TV, went to the movies with friends. As a teenager, he enjoyed dancing and 'going out'' Roy, Josh was a quiet kid. He was fun to be around... Josh could sing at a very early age. He has a perfect ear for music, so when he would hear something on the radio or TV, he could repeat it to perfection.'
How do you feel about JC's success? Tyler, 'It's good for him, and he should have fun. It shows that hard work pays off.' Roy, 'They (Tyler and Heather) are proud of him, but they do not try to use Josh's success to help themselves.

They are still close' Karen, 'I stand behind him 100% You go for it! I love, every minute and hour of it. I can't get enough of watching them perform. We are happy he is able to use his talents professionally.. That what he loves doing and does well is also his work.'
I know JC was adopted but I'm not sure at what age. On E!tv he said when he was five a family was nice enough to take him in and love him.. but why then, is there a pic of him and Roy in thier official book? As I find more about this subject it will be here --link
What would they fight over when they were younger? Tyler, 'About petty things, such as the front seat and over video games. I usually won, because I was younger.' Roy, 'Josh, Tyler and Heather got along well. They quarreled over the normal things--toys, television, ect...'

Random Qutoes:

Tyler, 'I have looked to him for advice. He has showed me a lot, and I have learned from his situations.' ok that's basically what Big brothers are FOR so it's not that big of a deal so I don't really know why I just put that up..

Roy, 'We have always said that whatever our children wanted to do, we would support them 100 percent. I'm happy and excited for him. I'm concerned for his safety and hoping he keeps a level head and focused on what is most important to him...Always respect people. Treat people the way you would want to be treated. He was given a gift, take care of it. Be safe. Be kind. Stay focused on what he wants.'
---------------------------

From Marie's lil JC spot!~

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Thu Dec 28, 2000 6:03 pm

wazzap007,purdy kool info!
keep up the good work! :)

Maeve
Supreme Member

Postby Maeve » Thu Dec 28, 2000 6:07 pm

Roy! thats a funky monkey name!

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Thu Dec 28, 2000 7:10 pm

deedar!~ I did the most postin' as i could today cuz i'm leaving tomorow morning until january 12th!~ I just learned to post pictures so I made a thread but stupid as I am I posted it twice!~

Return to “Joshua Chasez”