HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!

Postby Angie fromOZ » Sun Dec 31, 2000 9:26 pm

Well, i just HAD to take the opportunity to say HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!! i hope that the year you're leaving behind was a memorable one and that the year ahead is full of wonderful and exciting (*NSYNC-filled) times!!
With this being a JC board, i thought we could share our fave JC moments of 2000!! Here's mine...

FAVE JC SONG: You Don't Have To Be Alone

FAVE JC LOOK: Ok, work with me here girls...Latin Grammy's, it gets to JC's solo when he starts singing 'I've loved you forever...' and the crowd goes wild and the most gorgeous smile spreads across his face and his eyes twinkle in the light!! Awwww...if you don't know what i'm talking about then check it out!! i'm melting just thinking about it!!

FAVE JC QUOTE: 'Learn me!' well, i didn't actually get to see the show coz we don't get Rosie here, but i could sure imagine it coz you guys described it so well!! :)

FAVE JC OUTFIT (if you must, you can change it to least fave outfit!!): Well, you know me! i love it all! but i gotta say those pants in TIPY did it for me!! I know what you're all thinkin'! you're thinkin' 'the only thing Ang needs to be wearing right now is a straight jacket!' and you'd probably be right! but i love my man and the way he dresses :(

so...what are some JC highlights for you from 2000?!

Return to “Joshua Chasez”