Veggie Tales

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Veggie Tales

Postby Bellerz » Wed Jan 03, 2001 5:59 pm

Okay...I'm not sure if anyone has ever heard of this kids video called Veggie Tales...but...my song goes to the tune of 'The Hairbrush song'...

'And now it's time for silly songs with Bellerz. The part of the show where Bellerz comes out and sings a silly song. Our curtain opens as Bellerz is getting ready for bed searching for her JC. Having no success...Bellerz cries out:'

Bellerz:
Oh where is my JC?
Oh where is my JC?
Oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where...is my JC?

*Having heard her cries, Angie walks in and is shocked and slightly embarassed to find Bellerz standing infront of a mirror with a hairbrush in hand, singing to herself as she prances around in her pajamas*

Angie: I thought I saw your JC out there!

*she walks out...obviously confused*

Bellerz:
Out there, is my JC.
Out there, is my JC.
Out there, out there, oh where, out there, oh where, out there....Is my JC.

*Having heard her joyous proclamation, Katie walks in shocked and slightly embarassed to find Bellerz dancing around her room*

Katie: Um...Bellerz...I gave your JC to Mady...I didn't think you needed him, cause well...you've got Justin. :)

*Bellerz eyes widen...and then lower in sadness. The realization that her JC is gone strikes her.*

Bellerz:
Not fair...my poor JC.
Not fair...my poor JC.
Not fair, oh where, out there, not fair, not fair....my little JC!!

*Having heard her lament, Mady enters the scene. Herself in her pajamas, they're both shocked and slightly embarassed...at well...eachother. But recognizing Bellerz's generosity, Mady is thankful.*

Mady:
Thanks for the JC.

*Yes, good has been done here...Mady exits the scene. Bellerz smiles, but still feeling an emotional attachment to the JC, calls out:*

Bellerz:
Take care...of my JC
Take care...oh my JC
Take care, oh where, don't dare, no fair, not share, out there, take care!!....OF MY JC!!

THE END!! :(

*Applause!!* :)

P.S
If you REALLY have to hear 'The Hairbrush song'...you can download it on Napster...(I highly recommend you do this...besides..the song ROCKS!!)

Under Artist: Veggietales
Under Title: The Hairbrush song

(Edited by Bellerz at 4:14 pm on Jan. 3, 2001)

(Edited by Bellerz at 4:16 pm on Jan. 3, 2001)

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Wed Jan 03, 2001 6:53 pm

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!! THAT ROCKED THE HOUSE DOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...let me catch my breath...i'm rollin...i can't see the screen coz i'm cryin!! aaaaaaaah my stomach muscles are achin'!! i'm gonna have to sue you for being to creative and funny Bellz!! that was brilliant! BRILLIANT I SAY!! i LOVE Veggietales so much!! ahhhhh that was pure genious!

BELLERZ! you're my hero! :(

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Wed Jan 03, 2001 6:57 pm

**blushing**

aww...Thanks Ang....:(

All for ya!!

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Wed Jan 03, 2001 9:55 pm

for me?! awwwwww you shouldn't have!! (meanwhile, i was just innocently typing that when that AWFUL bit in 'Oops...i did it again' reared it's ugly head in my imagination...UGH!)

my sister ADORES veggietales too and i just showed her this!! she's not a fan of JC...or *NSYNC for that matter (except i think she might have a secret crush on Joey!!) and she was laughin so hard!! meanwhile, she's 22 years old and the biggest veggietales fan i know, apart from you and me of course!! :(

thanks again Bellz, that RAAAAAAAAAAWKED! :)

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Wed Jan 03, 2001 10:37 pm

LOL That was so good Bellerz, I have never heard of veggietales but I will go download it from napster later tonight. That was really creative though...thanks so much for writing that!!!!!! :)

Madoline
Supreme Member

Postby Madoline » Wed Jan 03, 2001 10:55 pm

I got MEEEEEEEEEE a JCCCCCCCCC!

JC JC we can do all that we want
well get nasty nast
well get freaky freaky
uh uh

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Wed Jan 03, 2001 10:56 pm

you'll love it Katie44!! trust me!! it's the cutest thing you'll ever hear!! :(

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Jan 03, 2001 11:46 pm

i'm afraid i'm outta the loop cause i haven't heard of veggietales either, but i do know that was one cute song you guys are all so talented *group hug*

Return to “Joshua Chasez”