Veggitales Love My JC

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Veggitales Love My JC

Postby Bellerz » Thu Jan 04, 2001 12:55 am

This song is another “Veggitales� parody (download this one on Napster…ya should if you want the whole effect…the real one is funnier)…:laugh:

It’s sung to the tune of “LOVE MY LIPS� (I didn’t change much of the song, cause I’m too last to think of my own stuff right now J )

LOVE MY JC

Narrator: 'One day while talking with Dr. Angie, Bellerz confronts one of his deepest fears ...'

Bellerz: 'If my JC ever left my life, packed a bag and got a new wife, that'd be too bad, I'd be so sad.'

Angie: 'I see. That'd be too bad, you'd be so sad?'

Bellerz: 'That'd be too bad. If my JC said 'adios, I don't like you I think you're gross,' that'd be too bad, I might get mad.'

Angie: 'That'd be too bad, you might get mad?'

Bellerz: 'That'd be too bad. If my JC moved to Cali, left a mess and took my Caddy, that'd be too bad, I'd call my Dad.'

Angie: 'That'd be too bad, you'd call your Dad?'

Bellerz: 'That'd be too bad.'

Angie: 'Hold it. Did you say your father? Fascinating! So what you're saying is that if your JC left you ...'

Bellerz: 'That'd be too bad, I'd be so sad, I might get mad, I'd call my Dad. That be too bad.'

Angie: 'That'd be to bad?'

Bellerz: 'That'd be too bad.'

Angie: 'Why?'

Bellerz: 'Because I love my JC.' [Scatting] “Bwee dop a do dop. A skiddy woo day. Bop a loo a skweee dop a loo bom…�

Angie: 'Oh my ... This is more serious than I thought. Bellerz, tell me, what do you see here?'

**Angie holds up an ink blot**

Bellerz: 'Um, that looks like a JC.'

Angie: 'And this?'

**Another card**

Bellerz: 'It's a JC!'

Angie: 'And this?'

Bellerz: 'It's a J, it's a C, it's a J and a C! It's a J, it's a C, it's a J and a C! It's a J, it's a C, it's a J and a C. JCCCCCCCC!! It’s a JC.'

Angie: 'Bellerz, tell me about your childhood.'

Bellerz: 'When I was just two years old I left my JC out in the cold and he turned blue. What could I do?'

Angie: 'He turned blue, what could you do?'

Bellerz: 'Oh he turned blue. On the day I got my new JC I had to kiss my Great Aunt Maisy. She had a beard ... and it felt weird.'

Angie: 'My, my. She had a beard and it felt weird?'

Bellerz: 'She had a beard. Ten days after I turned eight, got my JC stuck in a gate. My friends all laughed. And I just stood there until the fire department came and broke the lock with a crow bar and I had to spend the next six weeks in rehab with this kid named Oscar who got stung by a bee - right on his JC - and we couldn't even talk to each other until the fifth week because both our JC’s were so swollen, and when he did start speaking he just spoke Polish and I only knew like three words in Polish except now I know four because Oscar taught me the word for JC: Usta!'

Angie: 'Your friends all laughed ... Usta? How do you spell that?'

Bellerz: 'I don't know.'

Angie: 'So what you're saying is that when you were young ...'

Bellerz: 'He turned blue, what could I do? She had a beard and it felt weird. My friends all laughed ... Usta!'

Angie: 'I'm confused ...'

Bellerz: 'I love my JC!' [Scatting] “Swee bop a do be a do wop a bee doo bee and skitlley bop do day…�

Narrator: 'This has been Silly Songs with Bellerz. Tune in next time to hear Bellerz sing ...'

Bellerz: 'Have I ever told you how I feel about my Justin?'

Angie: 'Oh, look at the time!'

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Thu Jan 04, 2001 2:04 am

YOU'VE DONE IT AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU DO THIS?!!!!! aaaaahahahhahaaaaaaaaa ROLLIN I'M ROOOOLLLLLLIN!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

OH MY WHEELBARROW! that was absolutely brilliant!! you know i'm running out of synonyms here to describe how good these songs are!! you must have read my mind coz that song's my ALL-TIME favourite silly song! it's the BESTEST and i was gonna try a parody with this one! but i'm so glad i didn't coz this one RAAAAAAAAWKS!! Bellerz you are the Queen of Veggietales!! i consider it an honour to be part of these songs!! :(

btw...loved the scatting!! i could hear it all in my head! oh and that bit with the Polish kid i was reading as fast as i possible could to get the same affect as in the video!! oh, and one last thing...i LOVE that bit in the video when Larry goes...'she had a beard and it felt weird!' and his eyes go really small and he squints!! do you know the bit i mean?! it's too funny!!

all i can say is BRAVO x 1,000,000!!!!! :(

Return to “Joshua Chasez”