I've just GOT to tell you about my dream i had about JC

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

I've just GOT to tell you about my dream i had about JC

Postby Angie fromOZ » Fri Jan 05, 2001 11:13 pm

Well, i've just GOT to tell you about my dream i had a couple of nights ago with me and JC! it's too funny and it sums up my intellect in one dream! :)

Ok...here's the deal. JC and i were in our own fashion show. There was a big crowd and we were strutting around the cat-walk in all of our gloriously daggy clothes and having the time of our lives!! i was shakin my thang and he was strutting his non-butt off!

I remember a couple of songs that we were modeling to, one of them was 'I'm too Sexy' and JC was mouthing along to the words and fully getting into it...it was so cute!! Another moment that i remember heaps vividly was when we were strutting our stuff to 'Praise You' by Fatboy Slim and we were wearing lime green feathery coats and dancing just like those people in the film clip do!! (if you haven't seen the film clip for 'Praise You' then you're truly missing out! it's my all-time fave video clip!) As you can imagine we looked totally ridiculous, but i've never had so much fun in my life and the crowd absolutely ADORED us! that's how i could tell it was a dream.......:).......but i woke myself up laughing!! :laugh:

Have you guys ever had any dreams with JC in them? They don't have to be as wacky as that one...but if they are, it sure would make me feel better! :)

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Fri Jan 05, 2001 11:15 pm

lol i have had dreams about thembut i don't remember any of them now. i did have a dream about you people but i don't remember that either. but i think it was funny.. :)

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Sat Jan 06, 2001 1:58 am

lol dw can i be in your dream and move in with you. i like cereal too.

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Sat Jan 06, 2001 3:04 am

LOL......cool dreams DW!! you know you're doing well when your mum is dreaming about them too!! that's too cool! i love dreams like that cereal one you had that just make you feel good. when i woke up from my dream i was in a super-duper good mood for the rest of the day, my mum was like 'What are you so happy about? are you in love or something?' and i said 'sorta!' and gave her this cheeky grin. she knows i'm crazy so it's all good! when you're dreaming about *NSYNC it's just nice that they wanna know you, you're just hanging out with them etc...meanwhile, Capn Crunch? that's sooooooo cute!! :)

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Sat Jan 06, 2001 12:52 pm

i loveeeeee lucky charms when i was little i would only eat the marshmellow so before we could get anymore my mom told me i had to eat the rest. so i would secretly throw it out. :) but now i like eating it all.

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Sat Jan 13, 2001 12:15 pm

hey I dreamed of Jc too but it was i liiiiitle weird!~

I just watched the HBO special where you know...he licks!~ I went to sleep....

I was at a pizza place and there was NSYNC!~ I tought I would be cool and started to flirt with...who else..JC!~ He was eating pizza and all...so when it was time to go ...he took my hand to like so say bye but instead of giving it a little kiss like normal people do...he licked it and left pizza sauce over my finger...all of that and a piece of chewed pizza..!~ UMMMMMM...

hope ya don't think i'm weird or weirder now... :)

IHateHandles

Postby IHateHandles » Sat Jan 13, 2001 1:40 pm

It's actually really hot. I can see J.C. wanting to do something like that, but having to suppress the urge because of the obvious reasons.

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Jan 13, 2001 11:17 pm

i've only had one dream and it wasn't about jc, but britney and j dressing alike before they dressed alike and i remember waking up disgusted.........

angie, can't believe u said 'cheeky', my mon uses that word all the time i've just never heard anyone else say it but her.......

Return to “Joshua Chasez”