JC Chasez: 'I love her very much.'

Rachel

JC Chasez: 'I love her very much.'

Postby Rachel » Wed Jan 10, 2001 12:09 am

Our boy JC is in love (sniff sniff). When Larry asked JC if he was dating someone, JC quickly answered with a yes and told Larry that it was nobody that he would know, and he said 'I love her very much.'

SpceCowboy21

Postby SpceCowboy21 » Wed Jan 10, 2001 12:32 am

That IS true.

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Wed Jan 10, 2001 9:47 am

Yeah I saw that too...it's cool that the guys can finally come out with it now. I remember way back when in the early days when they were all 'we're single'....but now, more power to them. If their in love, then hey good for them. Love is something everyone needs in life. Rock on LOVE!!! :)

IHateHandles

Postby IHateHandles » Wed Jan 10, 2001 2:06 pm

The question is who does he love and what kind of love is it? It's amazing how no one ever says they're 'in love' and the interviewer never forces the issue. I mean, couldn't one person ask them something relevant?! All fans know the boxer briefs answer, so do they just get off on hearing the guys say it over and over? These routine press release type 'interviews' are really starting to bore me. It's days like this when I'm glad that I don't have to participate in them...yet.

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Wed Jan 10, 2001 4:35 pm

blah blah blah....if jc ever met me he would be like what the hell am i thinking i am not in love with her i love you katie :) no i am just kidding.

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Wed Jan 10, 2001 11:19 pm

i know this is mushy,but i love that kind of bashful love. :smiler:

Miz Timberlake
Supreme Member

Postby Miz Timberlake » Wed Jan 10, 2001 11:54 pm

i felt soorry for chris! :cry:

about the boxer briefs:
when the question was asked...did anyone else here justin tryin to explain his friday? you know..what he wears? was it just me or does anyone know what im talkin about?

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Thu Jan 11, 2001 5:51 pm

i felt so bad for them when larry asked if they had stalkers, all of them nodded and said yes. justin looked so sad. i just wanted to hold him and say it will be alright. can you imagine someone always behind you wanting to touch you, have a piece of clothing, you can't have any privacy every moment is photograhed. you can't steal a kiss or hug from your girl.. or kiss a friend..'justin is dating highscholl cheerleader' (just an example, people).
i really got sad. i don't care if it's part of being a celeb, it's still sad!

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Fri Jan 12, 2001 12:49 am

i'm hearin' ya dee! justin looked genuinely traumatized the poor guy. It's just a harsh reality that these guys have to deal with day in and day out and i think we can sometimes forget and that's just not fair. These guys are just humans and NOBODY deserves to be stalked whoever they are. It's just wrong.

i thought the interview was absolutely awesome. It's the first lenghty sit down and talk interview i've ever seen on the guys. i was watching a little bit of it when my friend came over and she hates groups like that, but she said 'If i was ever to like a boyband, it would definately be *NSYNC.' i laughed so hard when she said that, but the guys were being so straight and so cool with Larry in the interview that she got to see them as humans and she responded really well to that.

Speaking of Larry King, he just cut to the chase with the guys. He really knew how to bring it out of them. He didn't want to beat around the bush and neither did they. I think it was because Larry didn't have any alterior motives like ratings or getting the biggest scoop. He just wanted them to be raw and honest on his show and introduce the 'real guys' to the world. i enJOEYed it very, very much. :)

IHateHandles

Postby IHateHandles » Fri Jan 12, 2001 2:18 pm

Well, speaking as a non-celeb that has been stalked, I'd rather have the fame and be in their position, than not be. They're stronger than they're given credit for. They'll be ok. But it is amusing that our first instinctual reaction is to hold and comfort them. That's exactly what they're afraid of.

Maire
Ultra Member

Postby Maire » Fri Jan 12, 2001 4:40 pm

If he loves her(bobbie) let him. No one can control a persons love life. If u have feelings for a person those feelings might change and they might not. So i am not going to say anything cause that is his choice to love her!

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Sat Jan 13, 2001 12:27 am

i'm not talking about the swooning fan hug,r the i got you hug!!!

i'm talking about the kind of hug you need from your mom that says it will be alright, the kind of hug you get from a friend that says i'm here for you, the kind of hug you get from a lover that says, i'm more to you than a lover i care for you. it's a healing hug. we all need these kinds of hugs, whether we want to admit it or not.
have you been hugged today?
consider yourself hugged! :smlove:

JustinsMusicBizGal
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsMusicBizGal » Wed Jan 17, 2001 3:49 pm

JC is fine but Justin is way better lookin than him SOrry JC LUVERS!

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Wed Jan 17, 2001 6:48 pm

say what you want.!~ Justin is a little more selfish tough!~ More immature... but he still looks good!~ JC is more sexy and... SEXY!~ his eyes....GOD~

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Wed Jan 17, 2001 6:49 pm

say what you want.!~ Justin is a little more selfish tough!~ More immature... but he still looks good!~ JC is more sexy and... SEXY!~ his eyes....GOD~

Return to “Joshua Chasez”