GOOD *NSYNC QUESTIONS

Bellerz
Ultra Member

GOOD *NSYNC QUESTIONS

Postby Bellerz » Wed Jan 10, 2001 2:49 pm

Okay...NO...not literally... sorry :(

BUT....

In leiu of all the stupid questions people come up with to ask the guys...I was hoping maybe we could brainstorm and come up with GOOD questions. No more of these 'boxers or briefs'....'Favorite colors'....'and what if's'....we need to get down and dirtay!! :)

So, if you had the chance to sit down with all five guys, what questions would you be dying to ask?

Here is one I'm dying to ask JC....

'I would love to know exactly what was going on in your head, JC, when you sat down to write Digital Getdown. And, no...don't tell me it was just because of the millenium and how technology has come so far. I want the real thing!!' :(Q

Miz Timberlake
Supreme Member

Postby Miz Timberlake » Wed Jan 10, 2001 11:57 pm

LoL! Yes Jc....We Really Need To KNow!

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Thu Jan 11, 2001 5:45 pm

the song is awesome if you really check out the words. they don't really get explicit. you have to use your imagination. but, if you are into the cyber, computer phone thing then it's easy to really relate. and it's a song you can have fun with , especially with long distance romances. :)

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Fri Jan 12, 2001 1:04 am

hmmm...good question! :)

well, if i had the chance to ask each of them one question it would go a lil somethin like this...'Pepsi or Coke?...' yeah ok...so here's what i'd really ask

JOEY: 'What would be the ideal character in a movie you would want to play....apart from Superman?'

JC: 'When you're writing a song, what order do you generally do things? Do you work out lyrics then the tune or tune then lyrics...basically, how does that song-writing noggin of yours work?'

JUSTIN: 'If you could live anywhere else in the world other than the United States, where would it be?' please say Australia please say Australia please say Australia...

LANCE: 'What's your favourite verse of the Bible?'

CHRIS: 'How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?' hehe! J/K! i'd really ask this 'When you're showering where do you wash yourself first?' hehheheheehee! i'm sure he'd have fun with that one :(

Return to “Joshua Chasez”