Alrightie...sit back, relax, and NJoy!!!

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Fri Jan 26, 2001 11:44 pm

Ladies and gents...boys and girls...well all creatures of the female kind...feast your pretty little eyes on these pics. I'll take you back in time, I'll melt your little heart, I'll make you cry tears of joy, I'll make your eyes begin to burn, I'll have you beggin' on your knees for more! That's right...It's LADIES night...and tonight...for your appetizer, entre, and DESSERT...I bring you the one the ONLY JC CHASEZ!!

Let's go back...WAY back...to almost 25 years ago... :)

and...with his poppa

Now...the younger years

Oh...how the years go by!! :)

Here's pics of the MMC years

Ah, the Mickey Mouse Club....remember the good ol' times? The Party? that old guy who makes funny noises with his lips all the time? Tony Lucca's muscles? Emerald Cove? And...well not to mention...WIPEOUT!!

Let's go back in time and reminisce shall we?

And, now...the 'Making of a Band'...no, not the TV show...but yes, we all remember the not so 'good-ole'-days'...when JC looked more like Ceasar Augustus the Emperor of Rome rather than the hottie his is now...Come with me as we travel back in time...back to 1996 BC....or wait...AD...right? :)

Ah, yes...now that we've all survived and moved past that previous stage...with much conseling, I might add...Let's now go back to the time when NSYNC decided to grace us American's with their presence...A time when Chris' dreads blew freely, when Justin's hair outshone the sun, when Lance was trying to grow back his eyebrows from all of that plucking, when Joey first began to grow out the beard, and when our lovely JC finally grew his hair out...but oops, he forgot his zipper was down a few to many times while on the television (hey these guys are still new at this)...I call this, the 'transition' phase!! :)

Okay, now that NSYNC has gone multi-platinum in the US....it's all smooth sailing for these guys. This next collection of pics are what I call...'In Limbo'....or the time when JC was at his PEAK in hottness...where the clothes were just the right style, the hair was perfectly gelled, the dancing was always in synch, and the face was clean cut! :)

Now, I take you to Present day...that's right...the time where the guys shed their 'strings', jumped on a new label, released a smoking record, brought the world the  most amazing tour, sang their wonderful little butts off, BUT...the down side...JC decided to nix the clean cut do' and go for a more Fro-y approach, he also thought it would be a good idea to grow a goatee :(, brought his brownie points for style WAY down, and took the group to more than just a new level of music...but alose a new 'sense of style'...

Yes, I label these....'The Stylist from H-E-L-L collection'

And...That ladies...is the end of our journey! I hope you enojyed yourselves just as much as I have...:o!!!

Thank you for going with me on a little pictoral journey through time and JC's closets...:laugh:

Please do come and visit again, make sure you stop by the store on the way out and pick up a souvenir (all jean jackets are half off...somehow there are gold stains all over them and we can't find a way to get them off).

Do remember to drive safely and buckle up. Tell your friends about this and be sure to come back and visit us once again in the future....

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Sat Jan 27, 2001 12:01 am

AHHHHH Bellerz i luv ya! Thanks sooo much for this!

Awww he was the cutest little dude! :)

And that rebel cut in those MMC dayz...

And i will never forgive the guy for that damn awful hair in 1996. that was just bad...really bad! And oh so wrong!!

bellerz..you don't like the new 'i stuck my fingers in the plug' look?? I think it's kinda sexy! And you didn't like the goatee?? Wow..!!!

Thank you again. i was totally falling a sleep on my keyboard and then when I open this post I'm like WOAH!! I was wide awake!

IwantJC
Advanced Member

Postby IwantJC » Sat Jan 27, 2001 12:29 am

W O W! W O W! W O W!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU BELLERZ!!!

ok, that was an awesome journey and i can't thank you enough. see...come on peeps...let's keep up the good work on this board!

ok, so here are my fav's
- the football pic (sooooo cute!)
- the justin jc mmc pic (awwwww!)
- the one where he is writing (what is he writing???)
- the black wife beater (do i need to explain?)

oh, wazzup...i agree about his new hair...totally sexy!

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Sat Jan 27, 2001 1:36 am

:dance: Bellerz...u r so right. We love u even more for all these pics. :) I am trying to decide whether or not i like his new hair. I do and I don't. I don't like the one where he is wearing the denim outfit and has his hair like straight up....but i like the one after that where he sorta brushed it back. Well, tall or short hair, I still love the guy. Ok...I am done babbling for now. thanks again bellerz. :)

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Jan 27, 2001 1:49 am

well bellerz you're right i do luv u for these pics not just the change of style, but the little boy look and bod to the present look i know i don't like his hair now, nope i don't thank you so much for these

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Sat Jan 27, 2001 9:54 am

IwantJC~ I think we are like the only ones here who enjoy the hair! Oh well.. :)

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Mon Jan 29, 2001 7:08 am

OH Bellerz...i have tears runnin down my face! well not really but if i could i would coz that was absolutely SENSATIONAL!!!!! I am in complete and utter awe! that was the journey of a life-time! thank you sososososoooo much for all the time you poured into that wonderful post! OH that was AMAZING!!!!! :(

ALL HAIL CEASER!! :(

oh and YES you KNOW i LOVE JC's hair! that man can do no wrong in my eyes...speaking of eyes, JC's eyes are the most perfect eyes in the world :) just thought i'd say that!

What's he writing in that pic?! why, he's writing a song for us that's what he's doing!! :(

From now on, let's make EVERY night LADIES + JC night!!! who's with me?!! :(

Return to “Joshua Chasez”