fav jc moments

IwantJC
Advanced Member

Postby IwantJC » Sat Jan 27, 2001 5:10 pm

ok, so this thread is so all you peeps out there can tell your fav jc moments! i'll go first:

have you guys ever watched the mtv all access behind the scenes of their tour? welps, there is this part when they are talking about how they all play hacky-sack before they go out on stage. jc says 'you'd think after four years we'd have it down to a science...' then he says with the cutest voice and the sweetest face 'we suck!' have you guys seen that? oh man, i think that's when i fell in love with the man. so please share your fav's of the hottest man we call JC :)

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Sun Jan 28, 2001 12:56 am

Oh I haven't seen that and it must be because i don't get MTV! :)

UMMM my Jc moment...I really don't have a specific one! I just love it when he just spaces out! DO you know what i'm talking about?? Like he just stops and freezes! But he is just too cute!
and i'm also enjoying that new look, i know i've said it before and there is only one person that agrees with me and it's IwantJC! :)
Thanks for the support!

IwantJC
Advanced Member

Postby IwantJC » Sun Jan 28, 2001 2:51 am

hehehehe, no prob wazzup :)

ok, so i'm gonna tell another moment. it's on the '*N the mix' tape. ok, so it's the part when they are by the horses while making the video for 'For the girl who has everything'...jc just starts talking about the horse he got to ride and how he loves the color of it and he then says 'I scored'...then makes the cutest smile. does anyone know what i'm talking about? i'm just rambling on and on and on. oh well!

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Sun Jan 28, 2001 10:39 am

I have no idea! :)
i feel so underprivileged that i don't get MTV! We don't get it in Canada unless you have the satellite dish! And i don't even have cable! So when NSYNc is on TV my friend has to tape them on the local musique channel! Its Musique Plus, french Much Musique! :)

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Mon Jan 29, 2001 8:05 am

lol.....musiiiiiiiiique...sounds romantiiique and very French!! ;)

Ok...this topic is wondeful and a pleasure to write about!! well the obvious one is THE LICK!! y'all know how i feel about that one! oh yeah oh yeah!! :yum:

BUT...before i saw that i had another fave. This one is from the Latin Grammy's and i have never seen something so sexy and beautiful within 2 seconds! Ok, in Yo te voy amar (i don't think i got that right) but you know what i mean! When JC starts his solo he's fully into it (eyes closed as usual) and the crowd goes nuts. Then he acknowledges the crowd by opening his eyes and smiling...awwwwww his eyes....awwwwww his face......awwwww it's sooooooo g:o:o:o:o:o:o:orgeous!! GO AND WATCH IT NOOOOOOOOOOOW!...hehe sorry! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE GO AND WATCH IT NOOOOOOOOOOOW!! :)

This pic probably won't work, but if it does...it's around this part of the song...i swear this has gotta be just after it happens!! you can still see the remnance of that sexay look! *lol* :)

[img]C:WINDOWSDESKTOPMick's%20PicsLATINGRAMMY2.jpeg[/img]

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Mon Jan 29, 2001 4:19 pm

AHHh french romantic?? Could be but never in Quebec! We have such an ugly french! URK! SoOo vulgar and all! OOOh well!

AHHH the Latin Grammys..I laughed do hard at the pants that JC wore! There where so tight ! :( !!!!

IwantJC
Advanced Member

Postby IwantJC » Tue Jan 30, 2001 12:33 am

awww angie...i don't have the latin grammy's taped:( it sounds like a great jc moment...damn, i really want to watch it. oh welps, angie, as long as you get to enjoy it:)

oh wazzap, that last 'jc moment' that i was talking about wasn' t on mtv. it's a tape that you buy, but i guess you guys don't get that either:(

ok, come on peeps! there has to be more jc moments! i could name thousands...but i won't, lol.

IWantJustin

Postby IWantJustin » Sat Feb 03, 2001 9:38 pm

I don't know if you would know what i'm talking about IwantJC, but if you have ever watched the HBO video, the part where JC licks the floor...Have you seen that? hahahahhh...a few more:
It's not exactly Beatlemania, but it's pretty cool.~In the mix
I'm a bit nervous.~all access
Oh! Oh! Here we go!~In the Mix
It's like your hand... ~In The Mix
Let the tour begin! ~mtv all access
I don't know if you would know those though.

IwantJC
Advanced Member

Postby IwantJC » Sun Feb 04, 2001 12:52 pm

LOL. oh IwantJustin...of course i know those:) who wouldn't? j/k. another great moment of jc's is your quote and 'for the girl who eats everything....'

baby timberlake
Ultra Member

Postby baby timberlake » Thu Feb 08, 2001 7:56 pm

My fave Jc moment is during Msg during Digital get Down....Need i say more?

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Thu Feb 08, 2001 9:55 pm

I'm witcha' girls on that! the lick part :yum:..... The man is HOOOOOT! yes...

Madoline
Supreme Member

Postby Madoline » Fri Feb 09, 2001 2:49 am

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS

learn me!

WHOAA BABY! ILL LEARN YA A THING OR TOO!!

And Ang...the latin grammys when his eyes meet the cameras.......oooohhhhh GIVE IT TO ME BABY! damn bobbie! Just kiddin.

Lets see another great JC moment...'This is why we are all in therapy.'

IwantJC you are right, the hack thing, that was funny.

OHHHH JC YOU ARE JUST GREAT period!

meebs

Postby meebs » Fri Feb 09, 2001 11:09 am

OH YEAH MADOLINE!!! i swear that is the BEST jc moment ever!!...the little faces he makes before he says that are to die for!

iwantjc and iwantjustin...your moments are great too!! its so fun reading them and then remembering back to them...it definitely makes you smile!!!
:(

Return to “Joshua Chasez”