More JC quotes!

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Sun Jan 28, 2001 11:14 am

'I figure if I stay simple and honest, I'll be lucky enough to meet somebody like that.' -JC

'We were doing a show in Switzerland, and it was the last day of the tour and everything was chaotic. My fly broke, it was wide open, and all you could see were my whities. I didn't know because I was concentrating on the song, and it was wide open for two songs.' -JC

'Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.'-JC

'I usually keep a stuffed animal from a show to sleep on while we're traveling.' -JC

'I'm happiest in the studio. Don't get me wrong, I love doing shows, but I love creating stuff that people are going to hear over and over.' -JC

'Confidence, yes, plus patience and honesty.' -JC (talking about what he like in a girl)

'[Success] is a great way to meet different kinds of people. You have less free time, but it makes me want to work even harder.' -JC

'When I'm [in the studio], I'm jumping the whole time. I jump off of stuff, over chairs and over pianos, the whole nine.' -JC

We're not looking for pity. We just want our problem corrected. We're going to do whatever it takes for us to get our music to the fans.' -JC

IwantJC
Advanced Member

Postby IwantJC » Mon Jan 29, 2001 1:08 am

'Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.'-JC

awwww jc baby...that's such a nice quote! i'm just gonna have to use that sometimes

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Mon Jan 29, 2001 8:13 am

LOL...those whities! teehee! :(

oh yes, that quote is gorgeous...in fact check out MY NEW QUOTE!! what a coinky-dink! :)

Thanks so much for sharin those wazzuuuuuuup!! :(

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Mon Jan 29, 2001 4:22 pm

KoOL, I feel so important now that you used stuff that i posted to put in your quotes! WoOhOO :dance:

BTW...you're welcome babe!

Return to “Joshua Chasez”