who jc izz dating?

Nikechik454
Advanced Member

who jc izz dating?

Postby Nikechik454 » Sat Feb 10, 2001 2:57 pm

hey everybody!! what up?? i am kinda confused about who jc izz dating. i heard he broke up with bobbie and wazz goin out w/ some1 named chasity but she doezzn't like the media and everything so she doezzn't go 2 awards w/ him so he takes bobbie. that izz what my friend told me. doezz ne1 know whats up?

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sun Feb 11, 2001 1:31 am

Rumours of the two of them breaking up are constantly floating around. Yet JC continues to bring her to all public social events. She was seen in Rio. She was seen at the Superbowl. She is seen on tour and off with him.

To me it is evident that he and her are a real couple.

meebs

Postby meebs » Sun Feb 11, 2001 6:27 pm

they are definitely attached at the hip...i am happy for them honestly. i wish i could find that special someone who i could spend every waking hour with and not get sick of them =)....
justin even said that he thinks that jc will be the first to get married now that chris and danielle broke up...so i would say jc's and bobbies relationship is definiltey for real

...ooh...and ..i was looking at some old pics of an afterparty from 99...may of 99 and she was in the pic (we didnt know at the time who she was)...so they have been going strong for a long time!

Return to “Joshua Chasez”