Story time...I HAVE to share with you guys...

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Thu Feb 15, 2001 4:03 pm

Hey guys...I know some of you know about me and my boyfriend...so...I wanted you all to know what he did for me yesterday night...oh, I am SOOOOOO in love with him even more than I was before...:)

Well, here's how my day started...

I got to my 8:40 class almost 15 minutes late, and you know how it is when you get to class late, and you have to interrupt whatever the prof. is saying to find a seat? Yeah, anyways...

I got out of class, and I STILL hadn't seen Matt yet. I usually see him after my first class. So, I'm just thinking that maybe he was late getting up or something. WRONG!!

The next thing I know, one of the university's golf carts (that all the staff people drive around, and mock those of us who have to walk to class)...well, it stops me dead in my tracks and I was about to yell at the lady driving it cause she almost ran me over. She stops, and was all...'Hi, are  you Sarah?' I was like...'Yeah'. Then she asked me to get in. I gave her this look, and then she's all...'Someone needs to speak to you.' So, I'm like...okay, I can trust this lady, I think....so I get in the cart and off we go. She drives like a maniac, I might add.

Anyways, we stop at the architecture bldg. and I'm like, okay who in the heck would want to talk to me in architechture? So, the lady tells me to go up to the front desk and tell them my name. So, I walk inside and I'm like, 'Hi, I was told to come here. Oh, my name is Sarah.'

So, the lady pulls out this piece of paper. She hands it to me, and I open it up. And, well...it said...'Take the elevator up to the third floor.' I knew that it was Matt's handwriting, and I was like...'OMG...he's such a nerd. (a cute one though)'

So I take the elevator up, and when I step out there's another piece of paper that's tacked up on the bulletin board. So, I grab the paper, and open it. It said, 'Find Dr. Thatcher's office. It's on the right side.' So, I'm walking along and looking at all the names beside the doors. And it takes me like five minute to find this office, I swear it was the one all the way at the end of the hall. So, there's another piece of paper attached to the door. And I opened it up, it said, ' Go back outside and walk over to the Memorial Union. Ask for Mike downstairs at the burgerking.'

OMG! So, I get back on the elevator and walk back outside. Now, the MU is like across the other side of campus. So, I walk over there and downstairs. I ask for Mike, and this HUGE guy walks up to the counter and I'm all 'Hi, I'm Sarah.' He smiled at me and handed me a piece of paper from his pocket. So, I opened it up and it said 'Now, wait outside the bookstore and catch the 'Flash Back' bus. Get off at the last stop.' (Those are the free busses that circle around campus)

So, I walked all the way to the bookstore, and I was waiting like ten minutes before the bus came. So, I'm riding the bus for like twenty minutes before I get off. Then, I get off at the last stop and it's infront of the auditorium. I get out, and I'm looking around for another piece of paper somewhere when this girl who came out of no where walked up to me and gave me this piece of paper...(OKAAAY). So, I open it up and it says to go to the third floor in the auditorium into room 311. So, I walk in the auditorium, and up the stairs (the freakin' elevator is BROKEN!! :()

So, I find the room, and walk in. NO ONE is there. In the middle of the room is a music stand with a piece of paper on it. So, I got the paper, and inside it read, 'Go to the museum and wait by the fountain.' OKAY, so I walk BACK down the steps and outside, across the street passed the music building, and down the steps to the museum.   So, I'm waiting patiently by the fountain (I want to add that this all was happening while I was SUPPOSED to be in my English class :)) And, out of no where, like 5 minutes later, Matt comes down the steps with a rose in one hand and a pretty box wrapped up in the other. He stopped like two feet away from me and held out the box. When I opened it, there was a piece of paper inside and it said, 'I thought you might need the excercise. But you look a little tired, so I got you a pass to one of those stuffy spa places where you get massages from big five-hundred pound ladies named Olga and sit in a big bathtub full of green stuff. I love you, Happy Valentines Day. -Matt.' And...well...after that....well...that's for me and Matt to know... :laugh:

But...the day was picture perfect. We went out to lunch after we took a walk through the museum. Then, we went back to class. And later in the evening, we went out and had dinner at this great restaurant. We took a walk around downtown, got some ice cream, and talked for hours when we got home. And...I have every piece of paper that he gave me for that scavenger hunt. I'm thinking about framing them. Oh, yeah...and well...I'm getting my massage and spa treatment on Saturday!! Lucky me!! :)

I really do hope that all of you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. :smlove:

JANE
Supreme Member

Postby JANE » Thu Feb 15, 2001 4:13 pm

awwwwwww awwwwww u r soo lucky!

Maeve
Supreme Member

Postby Maeve » Thu Feb 15, 2001 5:19 pm

My valentine was a 6 year old kindergardner. But he was soo cute.

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Thu Feb 15, 2001 5:49 pm

awww...that is so sweet! I bet u were tired after all that walking and stair climbing though. lol Have a good time Saturday! :)

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Thu Feb 15, 2001 8:57 pm

dude you have the perfect boyfriend. seriously now that is exactly what i want. grrr i am jealous. lol no just kidding well i am a little but you are just really lucky :)

Return to “Joshua Chasez”