Has anyone bought tour tickets yet?

peace angel

Postby peace angel » Mon Feb 19, 2001 7:01 pm

Just wondering.  The show is supposed to be amazing yet again.  

I have been lucky enough to see each one of their tours  (except the 'Boys of Summer' tour but I think it was pretty close to the 'Ain't No Stopping Us Now') since Christmas 98 (that was like the Disney special and it was one of the most special because it had a lot of energy and they were so excited and people enjoyed their talent and not just because they were N'Sync and people wanted something for them.

My dream tour is one where they are a little more personal like the N'timate Holiday Special.  I love the huge tours like the stadiums but there are times that you want to be part of a smaller crowd where the guys could even take requests even off the wall, goofy cover songs just cause they can.  

Just a fun idea!

God Bless Everybody!

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Mon Feb 19, 2001 8:41 pm

I wasn't even close to have tickets to any of they're show! Cuz they are'nt even coming to Montreal! But I saw JC when he came the day after the Much Music Awards! That was kOol! Hope they ad a date for the new tour that will go threw Montreal! Oh well...that's the price for living in Canada!!

Cotton Candi
Ultra Member

Postby Cotton Candi » Tue Feb 20, 2001 10:16 pm

I am sooo lucky...I am going to Toronto AGAIN to see the guys in concert...that means this is now the third concert by 'NSync that I had to travel LONG distances for....I actually got tickets on the floor...does anyone know if they Toronto show is even sold out

ILuvJuJuNCheer
Advanced Member

Postby ILuvJuJuNCheer » Sat Feb 24, 2001 1:37 pm

I dont think any of the show that have gone on sale are sold out...weird huh? But heyhavent been doing much promotion for the tour so unless you went to their websites and stuff, you wouldnt even know they were going on tour

Cotton Candi
Ultra Member

Postby Cotton Candi » Sat Feb 24, 2001 5:16 pm

I know exactly what you are talking about, I mean I went onto Ticketmaster.ca to see how many seats there were for the Toronto show, and you can still get the most expensive tickets...I dunno what is going on...but I think one thing is there is not Album released so some people may be iffy about going to a show if they do not know if they songs will be good or not..I mean yeah there are they dedicated fans that will go no matter what...but the it is the other people who are not true fans that are wondering what is going on

Return to “Joshua Chasez”