Ang get your but in here........

Rashedah
Supreme Member

Postby Rashedah » Sun Feb 25, 2001 5:55 pm

I will be the first to admit that it was funny but at the same time that was just cold blooded....i went from laughing to just being so mad then at the end your name was there I swear this big ole' smile just came that was so thoughtful and so kind thanks....i really need that :)

okay sorry to intrude here on the jc board so bye :)

Rashedah
Supreme Member

Postby Rashedah » Tue Feb 27, 2001 3:16 am

LOL I MEANT BUTT.......

GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE :)

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Tue Feb 27, 2001 5:36 am

**Ang gets her big ol' dookie bootie in here!!**

lmao...:laugh:

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! :)
how are ya girl?!?! is everything goin alright?! i hope you're feelin ok :) sorry bout the prank, but i AM known around these parts as a bit of a prankster!! i'm sure someone'll get me one day well and good and i'll never laugh at anyone else again!! it was so much fun to read your responses!! :(

anyway, you take care girl and say hi to ryn, i hope you're occupied with nice thoughts of Lance riding his horse on a ranch in his thong :(

my prayers are with you always,
love Ang :)

Rashedah
Supreme Member

Postby Rashedah » Wed Feb 28, 2001 2:07 am

Aaaaaannnnnnnnnggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(

lol.........I'm okay (It's really me this time) Ryn say's Hellllllo :(

you should have seen Ryn she was like boy who ever sent you this is a real Joker and they know that your gonna either love it or hate it. but I loved it you shold have seen her she was like i have to press ok again.... lol but that's okay now

The surgery went okay they took 7lbs out (isnt that a lot) i was crying the day's before the sugry cuz i was like 'what if i wake up during the surgery' and I was thinking so much other silly stuff. I am glad that it is over and maybe i can find better shirts now (yeah baby)

I'm kinda sneaking on now because Ryn just went home and i'm not tired so I decided to get on. and yeah Lance in a Thong is really a keeper it helps me a lot (Really it does I actually got a visual) ;)

Okay now how are you doing? and how is school? also you didnt email me your FanFic like I asked you....maybe you didnt see it but I really wanted to read it without having to go threw so many pages here :)

Thank you for your Prayers and you are in mine :)

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Wed Feb 28, 2001 6:30 am

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDAH!!! :( RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYN!!! :(

i'm so glad to hear that everything went ok! :) it's such an answer to prayer! lol...sneakin onto the comp, you're such a rebel you!! ;)

i'm doin ok, thanks for askin! uni's goin ok, i've been back for 3 days now...all is well...so far :) actually it should be an ok year, anything would be better than last year! there's the nicest pic of Lance i've ever seen on the *NSYNC board. i'm sure you've seen it, it's that really big one and his cute lil cheeks are pink...the ones on his face! lol he's so adorable, what a sweetheart!! i know you know this...i'm just sharin the awwwwwwwwness with you!! :)

oh my fan fic! sorry girl! i'll send it to you ASAP. Have you actually read any of it yet? i've only written 7 chapters so far, and i'm happy to send them to ya if that's what ya want, that way you can read them when you want! i'll do that now! be sure to check your email...it'll be a long one!! :(

thanks so much for your prayers sweetie! :)
take care of yourself...and lance for that matter!! :kiss:

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Thu Mar 01, 2001 10:09 pm

i am join this little party. i am glad you are good shedah girly and i am happy that lance in a thong worked

and angie i got your little thing too. grr you grr :)

Madoline
Supreme Member

Postby Madoline » Thu Mar 01, 2001 10:16 pm

hi hi.

pooh.

I like that word

pooh is a very good word.

Rashedah
Supreme Member

Postby Rashedah » Thu Mar 01, 2001 11:08 pm

:cry: I havent seen that pic of lance but I did see a pic with him and Kathy licking each other :( but that's alright she can lick him but he's still MINE

Ang no I never really started to read it because i didnt want to read people post and it gave the story away you know if i scrolled down to much.

there is however this other fanfic ***coughing***Katie that I want to finish :) but it's okay that your making me wait cuz i've read the part that i do have like 3 times when i was in the hospital so that means that i read the same pages over like 10 times :) but it's okay cuz i really like it :)

Rashedah
Supreme Member

Postby Rashedah » Thu Mar 01, 2001 11:09 pm

oh yeah Maddy I like Pooh to :)

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Fri Mar 02, 2001 1:49 am

LMAO...i went to a BBQ the other night (a pre-uni thing) and my friend Doug wrote my name tag for me and it said 'Pooh Pooh Marina' aaaaaahahahahaaa, ok so it was funny at the time......maybe ya had to be there! ;)

ShEEEEEEEEEEEDAH!! ok i'll try and post the fan fic (i hope it works, i don't know how to post WORD documents so i'll do it as a normal email. you won't see the italics etc...but i'm sure you'll get the general gist. i'll try and post that lance pic too, hope it works...:)

Katie, hehe, glad you liked it...MWHAHAHAHAhahahahaa! I'm so cruel! :)

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 02, 2001 3:56 am

i am working on it, i am working on it. i got four days off from school so i am going to try and write and get it up.

dudes i had confences today and i am doing so go in my classes. if i keep it up i can get a 3.8GPA and i have never gotten above a 3.2 coolll huh. that made me happy. specially because i had to haul ass and make up all the work i missed. :) i am so proud of me.

okay now i am going to sleep then i will clean my room when i wake up then i will add some more story. k?

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Fri Mar 02, 2001 7:52 am

Katie, you've done us all proud!! I'd give you a sticker saying 'YOU'RE A LEGEND' if i could :)

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 02, 2001 1:36 pm

thank you angie that means a lot to me :)

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Fri Mar 02, 2001 8:22 pm

YAY for Katie!! you da QUEEN :)

how's that 4 day weekend coming along ya lucky lil bugger?! :(

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 02, 2001 9:21 pm

k i put my story up on the justin board.

my day was great. i stayed up till 4 last night then slept till 12 today and i watched my favorite movie sleepless in seattle. so it has been all good so far :)

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Fri Mar 02, 2001 9:27 pm

awwwwww good stuff Katie!! sounds like you're off to a good start. i watched Wedding Singer last night, that made me happy :)

i read your new chapter!! IT ROCKS!! i love JC :) oh DIRRRRRR!

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 02, 2001 9:30 pm

Thank you Thank you very much. oh i also played my guitar. it was a really laid back day.

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Fri Mar 02, 2001 9:52 pm

ooH!! yeah!! how's the guitar going?!?!! do tell!! :(

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Sat Mar 03, 2001 12:19 am

guitar is going great and i am learning my first song.

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Sat Mar 03, 2001 12:26 am

which song ya learnin?!

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Sat Mar 03, 2001 1:59 am

it's a country song called little bird by sherrie austin. what is cool is i get to pick the songs i want to learn and he will show me how and if it is to hard for right now he will have me pick another one.

Rashedah
Supreme Member

Postby Rashedah » Tue Mar 06, 2001 1:36 am

WELL WHAT'S UP I HAVENT HAD THE TIME TO READ IT YET ANG.

AND KATIE I WAS PLAYIN....YOUR STORY IS LIKE A MONTLY SERIES YOU CANT WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT 30 MINS OR READ :)

Return to “Joshua Chasez”