Aaron Carter has a new gf!!!!

acs_sugar123

Postby acs_sugar123 » Sat Dec 21, 2002 10:25 pm

I was talkign to my good friend, Angel Carter, one day on AIM (sorry, i cant give out her sn!) but I really like Aaron, so I asked if I could talk to him and she said thay he was on his other computer (his personal one or whatever) so she got him to let her give me his sn and I was talking to him and I really started liking him more so I asked him out and Aaron said "I cant go out with anyone right now" and i said "well, why not?" and he said "becuase i am kinda already in a relationship right now" and i was like "oh really, with who?" and he said "well, i cant actually give this persons name out cuz we wanna keep it a secret. I wasnt even suposed to tell anyone about it in the first place" and i was like "oh, well you can tell me who it is" and hes like "no sorry i cant, i promised her" and if you are all wondering is i am talkign to the real aaron, well yes i am cuz i am friend with his sister angel and have known her for awhile......we met along time ago and we have just always stayed in touch.....anyways, i said to aaron "well who all knows about this lil relationship of yours" and he said "only a couple people as in me, my bro, the girl and her cousin" then i asked him again if he could please tell me who it is but he still said no.....then i asked him how much he liked her.....he told me that he really likes her and wouldnt break up with her for no one because shes too sweet or something like that......I hope he isnt in a too serisous relationship! HES MINE DAMNIT!!!! I just wanna know who his girl is so i can beat her ass!!!!

NICKatineAdict

Postby NICKatineAdict » Sat Dec 21, 2002 11:14 pm

Hello there.....talk to me on AIM at NICKatineAdict please....i know this girl that u're talking about...im the cousin of the girl that Aaron mentioned to u...there's a big contriversory going on right now with all of this...u see we dont really know if it's Aaron until u said all of this on ur post...so please....talk to me on aim....

sn: NICKatineAdict...

please!!!!!

Ashley Melchert
*Sweet Chaos*

I can't give u any information about my cousin and Aaron though....i promised those two, plus Nick that i wouldn't...im sorry...but please talk to me ok?!

Mark#2

Postby Mark#2 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 3:31 pm

ya'll loser are the same person!!!!!!!!!!!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Dec 26, 2002 1:17 am

^ :rofl:

Now c'mon, really...he's just a cute little tyke...I thought he was dating Lizzie McGuire...she's so cute!

LatinBorderGirl

Postby LatinBorderGirl » Fri Dec 27, 2002 12:29 am

LOL..Not alot of people are going to belive that you two are the "best friend" or "causin" of him. Trust me on this. I'm related to someone famous as well and I told people on another form and they didn't seem to belive me. ( its stupit cuz why would someone lie of a thing like that) But then I showed them pictures of my relative and I and then they all belived the truth. :thumbup:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Dec 27, 2002 12:55 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Who are you related to? I wanna know!! :yay:</span>

NICKatineAdict

Postby NICKatineAdict » Fri Dec 27, 2002 3:25 pm

He's not dating Lizzie McGuire....they broke up a long time ago.......i never said i was related to aaron in anyway! I said i was related to the girl that Aaron mentioned to ACsSugar123...................

LatinBorderGirl

Postby LatinBorderGirl » Fri Dec 27, 2002 6:12 pm

Opps! Sorry <span style='color:green'>NICKatineAdict</span> I didn't read your massage correct. And <span style='color:green'>justins bubbles</span> I dont think you know my cousin. Unless you have seen Divas Las Vegas. Her name is Anastacia. She is really famous in Euroup and Latin America. She tried making it big here but she had no luck. But she is trying again next year which I hope everything works out for her cuz she is a really great person. She is also making a song with Mariah Carey which I think she told me it comes out around May. (so please go out and support her and buy it when it comes out!)

:teenybopper:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Dec 30, 2002 3:10 am

<span style='color:blue'>I saw Anastacia in concert like 2 years ago!! :D

That's cool that she's your cousin or whatever!! </span>

NICKatineAdict

Postby NICKatineAdict » Mon Dec 30, 2002 11:56 pm

I've heard of her! How are u related to her?! That's so cool! Im trying to become a singer....im in a band with my cousin.......

LatinBorderGirl

Postby LatinBorderGirl » Tue Dec 31, 2002 2:44 am

Anastacia is my cousin. My mom and her mom are very close.( both my dad and Anastacia's dad left us when we where both really little) So my mom and here mom have been throw alot together. I used to see Anastacia alot, but now that she tour and everything, it gets harder to see her. But she alwasy calls me and my mom when ever she cans.

LatinBorderGirl

Postby LatinBorderGirl » Tue Dec 31, 2002 10:03 pm

NICKatineAdict I'm sure one day u will become a great singer. Dont give up your dreams! It took my causin 8 years to make it! :D B) ;)

BaybeeDollzAngel

Postby BaybeeDollzAngel » Wed Jan 01, 2003 7:54 pm

acs_sugar123, Who are you?? I don't remember ever talking to you unless you were talking under a different s/n! SO who are you? IM me please!!
**Angel**

star2123
Ultra Member

Postby star2123 » Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:08 am

I think Aaron Carter is a little cute.. But he is only like 16 right or 15 or something like that. I really don't know about this kid. But don't worry keep talking with him girl and til he breaks up with her , talk sweet w/ him and all make him laugh and exchange numbers.. Works with me with Lance

OrangeJuice233
Supreme Member

Postby OrangeJuice233 » Mon Feb 10, 2003 6:49 pm

acs_sugar123 wrote: I hope he isnt in a too serisous relationship! HES MINE DAMNIT!!!! I just wanna know who his girl is so i can beat her ass!!!!

<span style='color:blue'>Umm....... I believe he belongs to ME! :rolleyes:

....... so get used to it sweetie! :nod:</span>

BaybeeDollzAngel

Postby BaybeeDollzAngel » Wed Feb 19, 2003 11:16 pm

You people NEED to stop fighting on here!! I am his sister, so if anyone would know anything about this...it would me me! If you want to talk, you can IM me at these 2 s/n's : CarterAngel1987, AND BaybeeDollzAngel
*Angel*

Lucy4Lance
Supreme Member

Postby Lucy4Lance » Wed Feb 26, 2003 5:47 am

r u really? :rolleyes: Anyway, u do need 2 stop fighting- this whole thing might be a roumour! :P

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Feb 26, 2003 8:42 pm

NICKatineAdict wrote: He's not dating Lizzie McGuire....they broke up a long time ago.......

der bubs where have you been lol

What's up bubs? lol I'm trying a new board, what's up everyone

And yeah, Aaron is totally my new boyfriend, I talked to him on aim and he said that he would run away with me... and the whole age thing, it doesn't bother him at all!

Aaron oh Aaron!

Did I ever mention I saw Aaron from 8th row? oh yeah, it's true... and he was singing to me! for real! :D

acs_sugar123

Postby acs_sugar123 » Sat Mar 15, 2003 3:41 pm

Like i said before you guys, aaron is serisouly dating that girl and i knwo who she is now. Her name is Megan. I talked to her. Shes actually really nice and i respect her, talk to her at MsHerseysKiss for AIM. I'm sure she wont mind you talkign to her. That is really ACs gf. Like I said, I know aaron and angel!

aznangelchick88
Advanced Member

Postby aznangelchick88 » Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:22 pm

okay then.. were all popping out saying were related to who and who...

i mean its his personal life.. if that was me i really wouldnt want everyone up on my business but whatever, lol.

NICKatineAdict

Postby NICKatineAdict » Sat May 31, 2003 12:38 am

I think this is funny! LoL! Megan is my cousin, and I know Aaron, Angel, and Nick too. Talk to me on AIM if u want to know anything about this, because I'm on more than Megan is. My sn is xoForeverGrapeox....

Ashley

stephanie8803

Postby stephanie8803 » Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:58 pm

acs_sugar123 wrote: I was talkign to my good friend, Angel Carter, one day on AIM (sorry, i cant give out her sn!) but I really like Aaron, so I asked if I could talk to him and she said thay he was on his other computer (his personal one or whatever) so she got him to let her give me his sn and I was talking to him and I really started liking him more so I asked him out and Aaron said "I cant go out with anyone right now" and i said "well, why not?" and he said "becuase i am kinda already in a relationship right now" and i was like "oh really, with who?" and he said "well, i cant actually give this persons name out cuz we wanna keep it a secret. I wasnt even suposed to tell anyone about it in the first place" and i was like "oh, well you can tell me who it is" and hes like "no sorry i cant, i promised her" and if you are all wondering is i am talkign to the real aaron, well yes i am cuz i am friend with his sister angel and have known her for awhile......we met along time ago and we have just always stayed in touch.....anyways, i said to aaron "well who all knows about this lil relationship of yours" and he said "only a couple people as in me, my bro, the girl and her cousin" then i asked him again if he could please tell me who it is but he still said no.....then i asked him how much he liked her.....he told me that he really likes her and wouldnt break up with her for no one because shes too sweet or something like that......I hope he isnt in a too serisous relationship! HES MINE DAMNIT!!!! I just wanna know who his girl is so i can beat her ass!!!!

i just wanna say that ur pretty stupid when u say that "aaron" said that it is supposed to be a secret cause u get straight on the internet and tell every wow what a big secret it's out now and it's your fault.....i also wanna say that as if anyone is gonna believe that ur friends wit his sister!!!
dont be such a POSER there are other ways to get attention!!!
CIAO

Return to “Aaron Carter”