Mr. Rogers Hood Of Wisdom

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Thu Nov 06, 2003 1:33 pm

it was a sad day in the neighborhood when fred rogers died in february,but now there's a little book that allows us to hold on to mr. roger's comforting wisdom...

"IF YOU COULD ONLY SENSE how important you are to the lives of those you meet;how important you can be to the people you may never even dream of. there is something of yourself you leave at every meeting with another person."

"LOVE IS LIKE INFINITY;you can't have more or less infinity,and you can't compare two things to see if they're 'equally infinite'. infinity just is,and that's the way i think love is too."

"IT CAME TO ME EVER SO SLOWLY that the best way to know the truth was to begin trusting what my inner truth was...and trying to share it-not right away-only after i had worked hard at trying to understand it."

"WHEN I WAS A BOY, i used to think that strong meant having big muscles,great physical power;but the longer i live,the more i realize that real strength has much more to do with what is not seen. real strength has to do with helping others."

and for all your help mr. rogers
we are truly thankful.

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:38 pm

the dOuble dip
cream dream
thriLL ride
of yOur life>. kiLL yOur teLevision.

stOp watching music
and just listen.

i want a
beautiful mind.

not a perfect body
or a perfect soul
.....................................................................................i want you to notice
when i'm not around.

xoradiOhead

Morticia1313

Re: Mr. Rogers Hood Of Wisdom

Postby Morticia1313 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:54 am

words on the net live on 4ever...hmmm...that could be sticky. :shock:

Return to “Aaron Carter”