Aaron Carter Confesses That Nick Beat Him.

Justifine

Postby Justifine » Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:00 am

In a FOX News article about Aaron's involvement in the Michael Jackson case, he also admitted that brother Nick beat up Paris Hilton and, consequently, beat him as well.

<Monday, February 14, 2005
By Roger Friedman

MJ's Straight, Says Singer Aaron Carter

Despite rumblings from his mother to the contrary, 17-year-old pop singer Aaron Carter says Michael Jackson is straight and that nothing inappropriate ever happened between them.

Carter, who is estranged from his mother, also told me that his brother Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys did indeed hit pop tart Paris Hilton , as was intimated in many tabloid reports late last year.

"He hit her," Aaron told me on Sunday night at the big Grammy celebration party following the awards show, "and he hit me."

Aaron Carter plays BB King's in New York this Friday, and has all the aplomb and polish of a kid who's been working since he was five years old.

Sporting blond highlights and a 42-carat diamond-studded watch popular with rap stars, Carter also told me that he continues to be estranged from his mother and former manager, Jane Carter . He's just finished a new single for release later this month and is working on a new album due in June.

I liked Aaron Carter, which was unexpected. Being forced into the adult world at an early age has made him self-assured, opinionated and not a bit clueless. He told me that he did complete his G.E.D. for high school, but that brother Nick "is a drop-out."

He said of Jackson that the charges against him are false.

"He lives in isolation," Carter said. "He would never touch anyone."

However, Carter insisted that he thought Jackson liked women.

"He'll see a girl and comment on her," Carter said, "or want to touch her [bottom]. He likes girls."

Meantime, at Clive Davis's pre-Grammy party, Brett Ratner and star Chris Tucker reconfirmed for me that they will testify in Jackson's behalf.

"I will tell the truth," Tucker said, when it comes to his knowledge of Jackson's alleged victim and his family. Both men got to know the family well over a period of a couple of years.

I'm told, in fact, that Tucker was recently deposed for the case. His ex-girlfriend, who's also the mother of his son, has also been subpoenaed. She often babysat the alleged victim and his siblings when the mother "dumped" them with her so she could be with her then-boyfriend, now husband.

foxnews.com/story/0,2933,147494,00.html>http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,147494,00.html>

Return to “Aaron Carter”