Bored With The Board

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:01 am

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>:bored: I think I should take a cue from Bubs and initiate my leave of absence from the JT board. What do y'all think?</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:19 am

Awww, you're leaving, too. :thinking: It's not like I won't know where to find ya :lol:, but if it's bugging you too badly, take a little break and get back into the swing of things when you feel ready! :nod:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:06 pm

fair enough, its not like justins gonna do anything interesting for a while :shrug: but if you dont talk to me again on msn then i will have to hunt you down and kill you :nod:

the board is getting boring i agree, and if i didnt have fanfics and a lack of life i would leave it too :lol: some of the people who have joined the board... :unsure: ive been here less than a year and frankly its gone downhill.

itll be sad to see you leave but so long as you finish off your fanfic and stay in touch, my heart will not break too much :(

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:19 pm

Hey Ash i think most people are feeling the same about abs :( but hey i'll see you around soon :nod: just take a break from here, maybe in a few months when we are all back at school, work and so generally needing some fun then things will get better around here :)
Take care hun :hug:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:03 pm

if i started up another fight with audrey would it heat things up enough for you to stay?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:31 pm

:laughup: That acutally might work for a little bit.

I think it is the whole summer, out of school thing. It seems like we all used to have a blast back in the winter. I do believe this was right before Helena's arrrival, but Ash, do you remember the crazy nights we used to have with Jamie Jo? :nod: Me being thrown down Justin's chimney, the eight-page letter, etc. Those surely were the days!! :nod:

It seems like without school keeping people fairly occupied, some people Abs members become particularly irritating. And no, I'm not talking about any of the people that I talk to on a personal, day-to-day basis. I think we all know who are and who are not the irritants. :shrug: :nod:

As with anything in life, people go through phases, and although not a person, Abs certainly has it's good and bad phases. I suppose the Abs-for-lifer's stick it out and take their breaks by not posting as much and shifting their attention to other things, but we all know where to find one another. And, most importantly, when the climate is right again, we can pick up where we left off and things will be fun again! :yay:

I've slacked off with my posting somewhat, so in a way, I too have taken a bit of a leave of absence. :nod:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:33 pm

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>Oh, how I miss Jamie. :cry: Paige, that's a lot of :nod: s you've got goin' in that post. :blink:

Anywho, I've decided to sort of stick around. I doubt I'll say much because there's really nothing to reply to :lol:, but I'll see y'all on the other boards. I have some fanfic to catch up on and etc., so my exit won't be as dramatic. B)

I'll be glad when September rolls around so we can get back to the Abs we know and love. :nod: I wish the Abs Awards were closer. I need something to occupy my time! :lol:</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:43 pm

Ash, I just realized after you pointed that out, that I :nod: a lot! That's funny! I like to :nod: and :lol:. Those are my trademark emoticons. :nod: :lol:

;)

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:21 pm

whatchagot4meMRJT wrote: It seems like we all used to have a blast back in the winter. I do believe this was right before Helena's arrrival

<_< are you trying to say something? :lonely: see this is why i like ash better :P

and :yay: youre staying(ish)! :yay:

and i voted for your fanfics :yay:

and does this mean youll finally catch up on my stories? :yay:

i like this post :nod:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:27 pm

mtvjunkie wrote:
whatchagot4meMRJT wrote: It seems like we all used to have a blast back in the winter. I do believe this was right before Helena's arrrival

<_< are you trying to say something? :lonely: see this is why i like ash better :P

:no: Helena, I will seriously beat you up if you ever think for one second that you aren't my one and only. :hug: You know I can't constuct proper sentences, so please forgive me if I was making it seem like you're the reason for the lack of fun. :( Yes, we did have lots of fun before you arrived and we've had even more fun since your vision of loveliness turned up some months ago. :nod: See, you've got me nodding :nod: again. And then the laughing will start, and you know what that means. :rofl: ;)

I know that you're just kidding, but I thought it was important that you know how much I love ya, as well as the rest of my girls. :blowkiss: I'd be extremely bored and boring without y'all to keep me laughing and instigating my silly dilliness. :dance:

BUT I DO MISS MY JAMIE JO! :cry: :cry: Helena, you would have loved her had you got to meet her. It's soooo sad that she's gone.

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:45 pm

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>Helena, just ignore Paige. She just says things to make us feel better at a given moment, but she doesn't mean it. :no: She told me that I was her favorite Abstracter and then, I find out that Angel is her fave, by far. <_< She's a shady one, I tell ya. :nod: :rofl:

Don't worry... I like me better, too. :lol: We're too cool for her, anyway. ;)

I have the urge to start another post, so I'm off to do that.... :blowkiss: </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:28 am

BabyBlue2578 wrote: <span style='color:dodgerblue'>Helena, just ignore Paige. She just says things to make us feel better at a given moment, but she doesn't mean it. :no: She told me that I was her favorite Abstracter and then, I find out that Angel is her fave, by far. <_< She's a shady one, I tell ya. :nod: :rofl:

Don't worry... I like me better, too. :lol: We're too cool for her, anyway. ;)

I have the urge to start another post, so I'm off to do that.... :blowkiss: </span>

:yell:

I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady
All you other Slim Shadys are just imitating
So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up,
Please stand up, please stand up?

:nono: Ashley :nono:

Guess what? :shrug: Both of you whores are my fave abstracters. I've also got Jordin, Meg, Heather, Sondra, and my other ladies .... :rofl:

As I always say, "you attract more bees with honey than vinegar." You two might want to think about that and put it into practice. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:nana:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:03 pm

Yay, I'm a fave!

Anyway, Ashley, I won't allow you to leave. You want Abs back, let's go take it back. :strong: Don't even try it, girl. B)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:05 pm

I vote for an Abs takeover where we kick the sh** out of all the people we can't tolerate. :strong: :strong: :strong: :strong:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:17 pm

Paige you like to make long posts dont ya? And they always me sense :lol:
Yay im a fave, you all are my faves :wub: So lets try and get abs going again :thumbup:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:07 pm

:yay: I love long posts. I get all that's in my head out and then I'm all clear for awhile. :lol: I agree with all of y'all ... let's get our board back to the good ol' days. :nod: :thumbup:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:52 am

<span style='color:blue'>:bored: And when was this? :lol:</span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:06 pm

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>First time in a long time, my name is all the way down the list on the JT board. Almost. :yay:</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:23 pm

Yahooey! :yay: Remember when Jamie Jo would be the last name on every thread, and then I tried to be like her that one day? I succeeded! :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:02 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Ahh...those were the days. ^_^ </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:26 am

^^ :nod:

:cry: :cry: :sprint:

And Ash, where is the fight post? I dreamed of it last night. :rofl:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:46 am

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>Apparently it's already been started in Us Weekly Strikes Back... or something. :lol:</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:33 am

Yeah, I was actually just reading that. That Mystery girl is leaving and taking a break from all of our fighting. :lol:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:50 am

Well, this is fun. :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:04 pm

You guys made some great points in the Us Weekly thread. :thumbup: Too bad I hadn't thought of all of that to say. :lol:

And I have no clue why that whole amendant of the Constitution needed to be copied and pasted for me to see. A.) I don't give a f***. B.) This isn't some political debate on Capitol Hill where we need to bring out our governmental data to make a point. :no:

DUMB! (:ph34r: I'm getting kind of good at being mean! :nod:)

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:48 pm

:rofl: paige its good to be mean sometimes! What the hell is the amendant of the Constitution anyway? :huh: Oh well i don't need to know

Return to “Caprice Bourret”