The Official Random Post!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:28 pm

Helena made a brilliant observation that we only needed three more posts to bump all of that Caprice sh** off the first page and officially make this board our special little secret spot. :whisper:

So anyway, I think all of our threads could be classified as random, but this can be our official one. :shrug: Do I ever make sense? :no: DON'T ANSWER! :rofl:

So, here ya go ... post away! :sprint:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:29 pm

oi! my post is the random one, its already on paige four damn it! <_< :(

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:33 pm

:stupidme: OOOPS!

But mine post is cool, too! <_<

Everything we say is officially random :rofl:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:34 pm

:yay: go feedback on my updates before its too late you ho! :nono:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:35 pm

:sprint: 'Tis where I be heading :sprint:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:36 pm

jolly goog

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:45 pm

boom bazooka joe

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:56 am

Let's look at random pics of Cameron. I actually think she's looks seriously hot in the last picture. :lick: :drool:

Stole the pics from the JJB, just so that you guys know that I don't sit around all day looking for Cammie D pics. I let the nuts at JJB do it for me. :nod: :lol:

http://p071.ezboard.com/fjjboardfrm12.showMessage?topicID=59602.topicJustin's Sweet Lady! LOL!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:02 am

And now I feel like posting a nice John Mayer pic. :drool: :drool:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/mcmufferton/48.jpgYUMMY!

I love our random board. :wub: I think it would be hilarious if we could change the forum name to the "Random Kids" board, but we all know that ain't happening.

mzjrt1252
Advanced Member

Postby mzjrt1252 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:31 am

Cameron looks nice in some of those pics. But I hate when people claim she's "spanish" or "latina" <_< no she is not! I'm sorry, no offense or anything but she's as white as white can be. She's a gringa all the way. Isn't it enough we have to claim J.Lo?? :lol:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:18 pm

:rofl: very true yesina

:shrug: well j.lo was okay before she tried being ghetto :no:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:58 pm

yay for random posts!
Umm well my random bit for the day- i bought underwear from the Caprice (whose board this is :lol:) range today :rofl: Only realised once i'd payed for them :lol:

:wub: the mayer pic
Paige when you going to ny? Or have you gone already? :huh:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:09 pm

:wave: Hey Meg, I leave for New York tomorrow. Like in the late morning, very early afternoon. Me and my mom have hair appointments starting at 4 pm and then we're seeing a broadway musical at 8pm, so I'll be busy, busy, busy.

I just talked to Ash on the phone and she's having fun in New York, and she had good news for me. :yay: I am probably going to get to see her b/c she will be back from visiting her family in Virginia on Saturday.

Now all I need is Miss Jordin to magically appear and an official Abs meeting will be occurring. :wub:

Let's hope it all works out for the best and we get to spend some much-needed time together. :yay:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:10 pm

Oh, I forgot: MEG BOUGHT CAPRICE UNDIES! :nana: :nerd:

:lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:27 pm

I hope that you and Ash get to meet up and that Miss Jordin gets her booty there too :nod: What am i gonna do without chattin to all of you guys this weekend :cry:

Have fun gettin your hair done...i know that it'll look gorgeous! and what show are ya going to see? lol

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:41 pm

You're gonna die a slow, lonely, painful death, Heather. Man, if only you had plans to come to NYC this weekend. We could've gotten crazy together up in the Big Apple. :party:

I'm going to see The Boy from Oz with Hugh Jackman starring in it. It actually won tons of Tony awards and is like the top show to go to in New York, especially with Hugh, so my mama and I are getting to see the gooooooood stuff. :yay: :yay:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:36 pm

I wish I could come to NYC...i might have been able to convince someone to take me/come with me except i'm leaving early on Sunday morning to go on vacation so that had to ruin it all....although i would much rather go to NYC than Williamsburg, VA but ya know....i think i'm going to Virginia Beach one day so that'll be good...who knows where else we'll go....last time we went to Jamestown, Georgetown, and like 2 other places but i said i'm not going there this time so i get to do whatever i want :rofl:

The Boy from Oz I believe i've heard of that :nod: i wanna go see a broadway play...i saw an opera at the MET but let's just say that was more of a nap than a cultural experience :rofl: Rach and i took turns waking each other up :ph34r: :lol: We did the ol' elbow in the side ruitine :rofl:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:06 pm

who be u
who be me
what am i doin here
wait.. where is here?

that random enough?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:40 pm

Angelpopstar7 wrote: I wish I could come to NYC...i might have been able to convince someone to take me/come with me except i'm leaving early on Sunday morning to go on vacation so that had to ruin it all....although i would much rather go to NYC than Williamsburg, VA but ya know....i think i'm going to Virginia Beach one day so that'll be good...who knows where else we'll go....last time we went to Jamestown, Georgetown, and like 2 other places but i said i'm not going there this time so i get to do whatever i want :rofl:

The Boy from Oz I believe i've heard of that :nod: i wanna go see a broadway play...i saw an opera at the MET but let's just say that was more of a nap than a cultural experience :rofl: Rach and i took turns waking each other up :ph34r:  :lol: We did the ol' elbow in the side ruitine :rofl:

Oh man, an opera is probably not the best thing to take girls your age to see. :no: Whatever teacher arranged that isn't too swift in understanding that teenagers need some action and excitement. :nod: I hope you do get to see a musical one day. I think that you'd really enjoy the experience. It's great stuff!

Aww girly, I was in Georgetown last Saturday. If you can, definitely go to Georgetown and hit M Street (the main road in Georgetown) for all the good shopping. That's where I blow my bucks on a monthly basis. You'll have to let me know if you get to go there and about your trip. :nod:

If I hadn't of had my NYC trip already planned, I might've been able to come to D.C. to check you out. Ahh, there's always next time, I suppose. We have to meet face to face one of these days! :hug:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:06 pm

Awww man....so close to finally meeting you....so close but yet so far away....i think i'm going to VA Beach the one day so that should be good....and some pottery outlets place...we went there last year and i bought all of this stuff....i swear its like the best place...well not really lol...who knows we'll probably go next year too so maybe things will work out then....we went last year so with my luck we'll go again next year but maybe :prays: I'll finally be able to meet you...i'll have to remember M street though...then i can spend all of the money i've made this summer lol

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:36 am

Bye all my precious loves! Off to the Big Apple! :sprint:

Here's the lyrics to "New York, New York," so that y'all think of me and still love me when I get back! :hug: :kiss2:

Start spreading the news, I’m leaving today
I want to be a part of it - New York, New York
These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray
Right through the very heart of it - New York, New York

I wanna wake up in a city, that doesn’t sleep
And find I’m king of the hill - top of the heap

These little town blues, are melting away
I’ll make a brand new start of it - in old New York
If I can make it there, I’ll make it anywhere
It’s up to you - New York, New York

:bye: :bye: :bye:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:38 am

Awww bye Paige :blowkiss: :cry: We're gonna miss you!! We're gonna miss all of you!

New York song :rofl: that reminds me of a tape i found of my cousin singing karaoke...and he was singing New York :rofl: i was laughin for weeks after i heard that! lol

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:39 am

Bye Paige :hug: I hope you, Ash and Jordin get to meet up :nod: Yay for a Abs meet up!
See ya soon :blowkiss:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:44 pm

PAIGE :cry: BYE BYE! Have fun!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:11 pm

OK so i'm ticked off and need some advice from you guys...normally i would rant about this on my xanga but it's sorta about someone who reads my xanga so that wouldn't be a good idea....and as far as i know she doesn't come to this board... i love her to death cause she's my best friend but i just need to rant...like i don't wanna offend her but i'm ticked off lol...and please don't tell her about this...cause i mean i usually rant to her about my problems but since it's about her i kinda can't anyways lol

Well let me start from the beginning so you understand everything....for my birthday, my family always gets together to have dinner and we usually get pizza cause thats my favorite food...well my mom invited my best friend to come eat dinner with us (and i didn't know about this) and she said that she could and all this and then on my birthday, her mom calls my mom at work saying that she can't come now cause she has too much work to do (mind you it was a friday night) and that she's crying cause shes so stressed out and all of this...and most importantly don't tell me...and i would have never found out if my grandma hadn't told me cause she thought i knew...but i mean would it really hurt you to spend like 2 hours with your best friend on her birthday? Especially when you had already said that you would be there.....

Well since then there have been a couple times when we were suppose to get together but she had to cancel because other plans came up

Well skip forward a lil bit and like a month ago i asked her if she could come on vacation with us....i made sure that i gave her the dates and all and told her that if she couldn't come it was fine but she was like I'm not doing anything that week so i'd love to come. I would have just been in VA for a wedding but you can never have enough of VA....well last night i imed her to remind her that it was this weekend and she was like oh i don't know if i can come. I have to go get my permit next week and Randall is spending the weekend with us, and my mom and I are going back to school shopping and all this stuff...and she kept saying like "oh i'm such a bad friend" and all this other stuff to make me feel bad and i was like cause i mean when your friend says that your gonna feel bad...but then i was like wait a minute why should i feel bad for her? I mean i asked her a month ago and she said that she could go and then shes like oh you didn't tell me the date, i thought it was next week and then she was like "Well will you be mad or upset if i can't go" and i was like "Yeah i'll be upset for like a day but i'll get over it eventually....if you can't go you can't go" and so she was like "Well i'll see what i can do i'll talk to my mom tomorrow about it" and then she emailed me today and she said that she has too much stuff that she has to do and her mom doesn't wanna postpone it until the week before school starts because she doesn't wanna do anything the week before school starts....

Ok now what i wanna know is if i have the right to be pissed off about this...cause i mean it's not like it happened just once ya kno?? and like i dunno if i should say something to her or not cause i mean i'm really hurt....like i was really lookin forward to this cause i had all this stuff planned for us to do and now she's not coming....i dunno help please! lol

And i know that some of you talk to her so please don't say anything to her about this...like i know that when one person is talkin about someone else you wanna tell them about it but i'm asking you to please not say anything to her....

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:06 am

Damn, girl. I thought I had some special friends. :lol: The fact of the matter is, friends do sh** that sucks sometimes, and you gotta let 'em know. In fact, you'd be the horrible friend if you didn't tell her how you felt, you know? So just, like, suck it up and let it out.

From what I hear, she's the kinda girl that doesn't do bullsh**, much like Christina, so just be blunt and tell her how you feel. In the end, you'll probably end up sorting out some long-running issues that y'all have had. And if not, at least she can't say that you weren't honest with her. Relationships - friendships, are all about taking the good and bad, and I'm sure she can understand that. If she can't, then it's probably best to let go, anyway. :nod:

Hope that helps a bit. :hug: And if it doesn't, then I'll tell her. :lol:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:30 am

:hug: yeah im with jordin :nod: friends suck sometimes, but i bet you cant say that you havent let her down once or twice too :shrug:

and dont worry, i wont tell

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:27 pm

thanks for the advice :hug: :blowkiss: I know that there was a ton of rambling going on there but i just needed to speak my mind lol

Helena, the sad thing is...i can't think of a time when I wasn't there for her...her dad fell and hit his head so he had to go to the hospital so i stayed with her until 10:45...and i only left then so i wouldn't break curfew, her parents are tickin her off and she wants to go out so i drop my plans and go pick her up so she can get out...i dunno it just doesn't seem right to me...

Oh well....i'll have fun without her haha...stay at the pool all day and pick up some hot guys hopefully....and after my adventures friday i'm sure that i could find at least one person that liked me haha

Thanks again for listenin to my ranting :hug: :blowkiss:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:19 pm

Aww Heath, I know that you probably have worked things out and don't need anymore advice, but I'm with Jordin on this one. Since I know who you're talking about, she's all about expressing herself. So I think you gotta come out point blank and let her know that it hurt your feelings and that you're disappointed.

I'm one who holds everything in side and that can get you into a heap of trouble. Eventually too much sh** builds up and it's hard to fix it.

I know that you two can work things out. Friends go through bad and good times, and you'll know it's a true friend connection if y'all can make it through all of the ups and downs that come with being alive in this crazy, confusing world.

And I'd never tell something that you don't want shared. I got your back and eveybody else's forever! :hug:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:46 pm

I hope it helped, sweetie. :kiss: And like I said, if you need more help, I got ya back. I got your front and sides, too, if you want. :whip: ;) :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:20 pm

guess who's back? back again....me unfortuantly! haha i love all my abs girlies to death but i don't wanna leave VA...it's just so much different there than it is here ya know? i'll explain it all in my xanga entry though...and i changed my background so hopefully everyone will be able to read it now lol

thanks for your advice :hug: :blowkiss: it really does mean a lot to me :hug:

I actually had a great time amazing as that sounds...although i think it's cause i was allowed to do my own thing ya know :shrug: haha the jacuzzi is now my best friend lol

Return to “Caprice Bourret”