Uh Oh Jordin...

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:42 am

ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_1055698.html?menu=entertainment.celebritiescompetition...

:rofl: i saw this and thought of you. first justin gets married and now this? :hug:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:54 am

Jordin doesn't want that old Usher anyway. Let Jamelia have him. :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:26 am

Accoring to E! the other day Usher is dating Alicia Keys :rofl: When I heard that I just started laughin and was like that's what you think :whistle: lol and my lil cousin Amber was like "Heather why are you laughin at the tv?" and i was like "it's a long story and you wouldn't understand it" and she was like oh ok it was soo cute! lol

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:13 am

:rofl: :rofl: I heard he was dating Jamelia back when "Yeah" came out. :shrug: What does she look like?

I didn't hear the Alicia one, but I hope she's not that dumb. But then, maybe Ursh has a thing for us Blatalians. :rofl: I'mma have to call her and get the scoop on this one. :thinking:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:32 pm

zene.hu/articles/images/jamelia.jpghttp://www.zene.hu/articles/images/jamelia.jpg

http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/mrib/20030903/12/1917171393.gifhttp://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/.../1917171393.gif

hhso.com/news/newspics/55.jpgguess who came up under a jamelia search...

noordzeefm.nl/nzfm_cms/photos/150x150/Jamelia-150x150.jpghttp://www.noordzeefm.nl/nzfm_cms/photos/1...lia-150x150.jpg

im done, jamelia is my homegirl :lol: dont be hating :nono:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:42 pm

awww she's pretty...but she doesn't have anything on you Jordin...haha...

I also heard that Usher was dating Alicia on the radio...somehow they got Alicias cell number and were calling her and i forget what all they said but they were like "Alicia hunny don't go runnin to Usher. Come to us. We'll make it all better for you" and then all this other stuff....that was one of the funniest things i ever heard....that and Big Mike pretending to be Mase and people actually believing him and then gettin pissed off when they found out it was just Big Mike :rofl:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:48 pm

:lol: I wish people here w*ould do that kinda stuff. We have a morning duo, Connie and Fish and they rock. Fish is so funny.

I miss Paige :(

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:20 pm

Guess who's back, back again, Paige is back, tell a friend

:dance:

But I wish I was still in New York. I didn't get to see my Ash and my Jordin. :( :cry:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:23 pm

PAIGE!! Howdy, partner! Whats goin on? Glad u be back. How was da trip? :popcorn:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:28 pm

It was mighty lovely partner. Loved the musical I saw (Damn, Hugh Jackman is majorly hot, and he took his shirt and pants off! :drool:). Got my hair did and it looks good, so that makes me happy! I love New York to death and never ever want to leave. Why do I have to live in boring Maryland? :no:

:( I'll say it again, though. I'm sad I didn't get to see Jordin and Ash. Right when Ash called me, we were almost about to turn and go into the Holland Tunnel to leave New York, so I talked to her for like three minutes. Not hearing half of what she said cuz I was on the bootleg (AHH!) cellphone. She and Jordin were hanging in Times Sqaure and that would have taken some time to go all the way back up there, so I didn't get to chill with my girls.

I am determined to meet them some day soon! IT BETTER HAPPEN! :lol:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:43 pm

I'm sad, too. But I guess it's good to know that you had such an awesome time, Paige. I guess. It would have been awesomer if you'd met us, but what can ya do. Fate does what it wants, I suppose.

We hung out in Times Square and got rained on. :nod: Then hung out on the West Side. :lol: Next time, Paige. :kiss:

Jamelia looks a little ghetto. But then, I guess that's Ursh's style. :lol: She's a singer?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:54 pm

Jordin, you'd be so proud of me, but I forgot to say that on Friday, I stayed up to 3:00 am! :lol: I think that's the latest I've ever been up. :rofl:

I got to ride by and see Suede, Avalon, Marquee, Bungalow 8, and the hotspots when they were hopping and in full effect. ^_^ Speaking of ghetto, Lot 61 looked a bit rough and ghetto to my eye. :shrug: :lol:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:55 pm

:rofl: I love how you rode by. Next time, we're gonna take you INside. :lol:

:o And 3:00am? A miracle! What were you doing? :blink:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:09 pm

Yeah, drive by's are my specialty. I really liked Suede and Avalon, so let's go inside those next time. :nod: :lol:

And what was I doing? :thinking: A true ho never shares her business, but if you must know, I went to the show with my mom (8:00 - 10:45 pm) and then we ate around 12 am. Then after we were done, my dad drove us around so that I could see all the clubs that I've always wanted to see during the nighttime, rather than the day when they're closed and nothing good is going on.

Return to “Caprice Bourret”