The Two Towers

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Wed Dec 11, 2002 6:09 pm

Hi,
as there are just a few days ago, decided to create a topic for the exchange of information that is going to come up in the media these days and the days after.

Hope you find this useful...

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Wed Dec 11, 2002 6:29 pm

The French premiere was great! Watched on TV today, and it was packed at the press conference in Paris, too!

Paris is a great city. They said Dominic Monaghan celebrated his birthday in Paris with LOTR cast fellows.

I could notice almost everybody, they showed parts of the after party, and Liv Tyler said about her experience on the movie set: "I was treated as a princess, there were only boys around me" ( :lol: ) And Christopher Lee was there, has joined the others here in Europe. I loved Mr Elijah Wood's suit - it was blue. They asked him about Franka (again!) - those were from German TV - they would do anything to make something from it but they can't. I think all the cast was there, except - still no sign of Viggo Mortensen and Ian McKellen. And Orlando Bloom wasn't here too. Probably they had some work, or are somewhere else right now. And hope they will be on the LA premiere.

Today is the London premiere.

And for those in the USA - Tuesday - on MTV's TRL with Carson Daly

See you soon
B)

<!--EDIT|Claire|Dec 11 2002, 11:30 PM-->

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Wed Dec 11, 2002 6:33 pm

No Offence but I didnt really like Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowshop Of The Ring.

Coz...I dont like movies much...I dont like epic adventure movies I only like teen movies Like: She's All That, Legally Blonde and a few others. I also hope that 2 Towers will be much better so I can see the beauty of these stories. <_<

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Wed Dec 11, 2002 7:02 pm

Kick-a$$ wrote:No Offence but I didnt really like Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowshop Of The Ring.

Coz...I dont like movies much...I dont like epic adventure movies I only like teen movies Like: She's All That, Legally Blonde and a few others. I also hope that 2 Towers will be much better so I can see the beauty of these stories. <_<

Dear Matt,
I told you not to diss LOTR! I'm really sensitive about it! Epic adventures just make my life look more reasonable. You should read some Fantasy books, they're really great, and some of them are really deep. I could recommend you some authors.

:P

Gisele
Supreme Member

Postby Gisele » Wed Dec 11, 2002 7:47 pm

No Offence but I didnt really like Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowshop Of The Ring.

Yap Matt, me too !!! I almost slept during the movie, it´s sooooooooo boooooooring :bored: :bored: :bored: -_- . I donno how it could get that famous if it´s soooooooo not interting :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :thumbdown: :headache:

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:39 pm

Guys, this is a media topic - would you stick with that?

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Thu Dec 12, 2002 4:17 pm

Hey, guys!

Do you know it's actually something that I didn't tell you yesterday. On the Paris premiere Dominic Monaghan came with a girlfriend! I don't know her, she was a tall brunette. Does anybody know something about that? it was new to me. But if she is his girlfriend, I must say it could have been better.

And I forgot to tell you how great Sean Austin looked, but they don't seem to have any picture of him. He was so serious. :lol:

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Thu Dec 12, 2002 4:45 pm

From LONDON

I didn't like the London premiere much. Wherever you look it's always Liv Tyler with amazing dresses (she attracts all cameras!) . And she always makes a great impact (though her part in the movie is not supposed to be that big).

And Mr. Elijah Wood didn't come on this one. The cast members attending are getting fewer. Christopher Lee was absent, and we haven't seen Aragorn by now.
But Cate Blanshett was there. Came to see the movie. From hobbits - Dominic Monaghan Billy Boyd and Sean Austin

Most important that there were a lot of people out and they were screaming like crazy. And Peter Jackson was really happy with it.

BBC has chatted with all the cast and have interviews with all who were there. In their interview Billy and Dominic say why they're sexier than Orlando Bloom, and make fun with this and Elijah says he's OK with not being the sexiest and Liv Tyler says "Dom is very sexy" and she was seeing Orlando only as her friend or something. And that kind of things. They also have clip of the live chat with Billy Boyd. if you haven't read it somewhere, tell me to give the link - they have some stuff + the pictures.

B)

<!--EDIT|Claire|Dec 12 2002, 10:30 PM-->

Gisele
Supreme Member

Postby Gisele » Thu Dec 12, 2002 7:28 pm

Talktive Vassy :D :D :D

Thank u for ur infos ... :)

Kisses B)

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:38 pm

Did you see the LA premiere? Where was Peter Jackson?

Return to “Elijah Wood”