I Have Just Watched Lord Of The Rings Part 1

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Jan 10, 2003 3:31 pm

heloise wrote: ok i watch lord ... and i coem back here, i think it's better ! :lol: :lol:

Oh, which one did you watch? Part 2 - "Les Deux Tours"?

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Jan 10, 2003 4:16 pm

noone...i have'nt see one ! nothing ! :cry:

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Fri Jan 10, 2003 10:25 pm

Elijah wood is freaking scary looking! i mean, yeah he looks good, but i HATE  his eyes! they make me want to run away screaming and crying.

OMG!! your crazy, are you blind? his eyes are f***ing gorgous!! prettier then any1 ive ever seen!

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sat Jan 11, 2003 5:21 pm

Oh, his eyes are amazing! That's one of the best parts about him!

Frodo's eyes are supposed to be like that, cause we're supposed to see what he is going through - a very tough situation... Frodo is taken by the ring and we can see the fear he has of this battle, this fight he is leading against its evil power.

At least that was my explanation...

Orli

Postby Orli » Sun Jan 26, 2003 3:52 am

:rolleyes: OH my gosh! I love Frodos eyes in the movie! I love it when he goes all evil and tries to put on the ring. Oh baby oh baby! :wub: I know his eyes are a little freaky but i LOVE big eyes. They are soo sexy. I also love Aragorn. But I only like him in the movie in real life he is kinda ummm.... Well its just that he doesn't look good as a blonde (which he is) I like him all dirty and "rugged" like he is in the movies.And not only is he really hot and sexy he is very very extrelmly talented. He has 3 jazz CD's out two publish books of peotry(another on the way) He speaks 3 different languges. Yeah the guy is talented. He is a bit to old for me(well he is wayyyy old for me) but i still think that he is sooo hot. I kinda like the first movie better then TTT but the second movie was soo cool. I have seen TTT twice and it is sooo cool, but the fight sence is s little too long. But im glad, my hottie had more screan time. I also like the elf. Orlando Bloom is sooooo hot! Well at least I think that he is hot. It made me kinda sad though, in the books he is all clever and funny, but in the movies he hardly ever talks. In the boks he is singing and stuff (more like at Helms Deep when he is talking with Gimli about getting the box) Whoa this is kinda long! I also (and yet i go on) think that Merry and Pippin are sooooo cute! They are so adorable. Well this has gone on far enough Bye!!!! :lol: ;) :D <---- so cute!

Adios

(just some of my favorite lines from the TTT movie)
Pippin:
Don't talk to it Merry. Don't encourage it

Sméagol:
Argh!! Whats he doing! Stupid fat hobbit. You ruins it!

Gimli:
[Impatiently]: What’s happening out there?
Legolas:
[Smiling] Shall I describe it to you? Or would you like me to find you a box?

Gimli:
Legolas, two already!
Legolas:
I’m on seventeen!

Gimli:
Arg! I’ll have no pointy-ear outscoring me!
Legolas:
Nineteen!

:huh: :cheesy:

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Jan 26, 2003 8:22 pm

PervyHobbitFancier wrote: [QUOTE=laura l,Dec 16 2002, 06:48 PM]

Elijah wood is freaking scary looking! i mean, yeah he looks good, but i HATE :angry: his eyes! they make me want to run away screaming and crying.

[B]WWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :o :blink: :shocked: :surprise: :jawdrop:

ARE YOU BLIND?! THOSE HAVE GOT TO BE HANDS DOWN THEEE MOST BEEEEYUUUUUTIIIIFFULL EYES I HAVE EVER SEEN! THEY ARE f***ING GORGEOUS! HOW CAN YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE BUT SIT AND STARE AT THEM ALL DAY! THE FIRST TIME I SAW THOSE EYES, I WAS IN BLUE HEAVEN! I SAT THERE, GAZING INTO THOSE DEEP BLUE WATERS! GOD BLESS HIS PARENTS! HE HAS BEAUTIFUL GENES!

sorry so loud

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 27, 2003 6:42 pm

Yes, the eyes are one of his numero uno features, very characteristic

Return to “Elijah Wood”