Postby Claire » Fri Jan 03, 2003 5:32 pm

Read this

teenhollywood.com/d.asp?r=26429here

from TeenHollywood

What do you think? :lol:

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sat Jan 04, 2003 1:48 am

i already knew all this information. what i find most interesting is that he lives in his mom's guest house. i now all this plus details from the ym mag. doesn't he want to leave??? then again, i have always appreciated the old-fashioned style of getting married and shyness and all that crud. it's cute. after all, it's pretty cool having your guy ask your daddy about your "hand in marriage" and all that. i think romance and courting is fading away with our fast-paced world. orlando agrees. i read it in an article. does anyone else agree??? hmmm???

lostoflove,
milla

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sat Jan 04, 2003 3:11 pm

Well, I'm a little independent and I can't wait to get out of home, but if the guy wants to live with his mom - it's all his choice.

I'm not sure what I think about what you said - romance and courting. I often pass for open-minded and I don't insist on this, but sometimes I secretly want to be courted... I don't know, guys today are sometimes so ... indescribably intolerant to our needs. Maybe you're right.

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Sat Jan 11, 2003 9:44 pm

yeah, i read somewhere that he said that he's never taken a girl back to his 'house', so me and my friends are wondering just who do you take back there mr.wood??

but, i also read that he is living with the guy that plays merry(im not sure what his name is :ph34r: ) but, ya never know.

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Jan 12, 2003 1:40 pm

OMG, what absurd rumours can be made up sometimes! :lol: I wonder what are they gonna write next!

Return to “Elijah Wood”