Hobbits In Europe!

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Tue Jan 07, 2003 6:40 pm

Well, there was this thing about where the guys - E. Wood, B. Boyd and D. Monaghan are spending the holidays.

Well read this article about their visit in Britain ( I liked it!)

news-and-star.co.uk/helper_fullstory.asp?sid=14200here

and tell me did you recognize any of those places at first? God, what part of Britain is that? :thinking:

Hm, and these guys also hunt... not good for the animals... anyway great that they spent some time together.

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Wed Jan 08, 2003 8:01 pm

i'm looking at a map of europe right now......oh. it doien't really list any of the cities. and i'm too lazy to actually bother going to google and searching for a map. oh well. i'm feeling fatigued today.

yep, its a cute article, although i don't think that the word "cute" can actually be used properly here. oh well.

hunting, yes. especially birds. i was like 6 years old when my daddy had been hunting, and he brought in some birds for dinner (we were camping or something like that, with my extended family. it was like a reunion, but now i can't see anyone anymore because they are all in palestine. :( ) i was shocked when i came into the little cabin (there were several of them, which my whole family used up, not sparingly)and saw those poor little birdies dead. i went to my mother, and then i was doubly-shocked when i saw that she was removing the feathers. at that point, i just went to the corner and cried. remeber that i was 6 years old. interesting, yes? this is like a memorie that will be preserved in my mind forever, i guess.

lotsoflove
milla ;)

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Thu Jan 09, 2003 5:20 pm

Well I read about it and all I got is that this is some part of Britain! :lol: I really don't pay attention!

Whatever, hope they have fun. I loved this! Amazing guys! Again! Why not cute? They can be cute, though they're really grown up men! :wub:

Oh, Milla, I'm so sorry about this childhood experience of yours! I've had similar. I never knew that what we eat is actually real live creatures, when I was a little kid! Even now I avoid eating meat, and when I eat, I think for a second, for the animal killed! So glad that you have similar feelings! :)

But I forgive them .. oh, whatever... hope they do really bad hunting and score nothing. Sorry, guys! :lol:

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sat Jan 11, 2003 8:00 pm

Well, now I know which part of Britain it is!

Though no British has helped me with this! :angry:

But anyway, hope they had fun, and as I said - shot nothing! :lol:

Dark_Angel

Postby Dark_Angel » Fri Jan 31, 2003 10:54 am

[COLOR=purple]

I should know where they are I live near most of them so AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Also my aunty lives in Cumbria so that is pretty cool

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Jan 31, 2003 5:08 pm

Are you from Britain? How is it there right now?

Dark_Angel

Postby Dark_Angel » Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:22 am

Yes I am from Britain and it is very cold and wet. We had quite a lot of snow over the weekend so that is horrid I hate the snow

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:45 am

Where in britain? I live in Scotland (:yay:) and last week we had so much snow it was TERRIFIC!!!! and since then we have a gorgeous sun, and a very cold windy weather ......My favourite!!!!! I hate hot weather, too much sun, loathe the rain......just worship the snow and/or cold windy sunny days :) :) :)

Scotland has a bad rep as far as the weather is concerned, but after 5 months here, I have to say I am very pleasently surprised....love this place :wub:

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:15 pm

So where exactly is Cumbria where they were? Southern or Northern or where?

A big hello to all British (and living there :) ) !

Dark_Angel

Postby Dark_Angel » Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:05 am

I live in the North East of Englan and Cumbria is in the North West I think but I know that it is on the border of Scotland

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Feb 07, 2003 5:33 pm

Thanks! :) I knew there were great British people out there!

Does it still snow?

Dark_Angel

Postby Dark_Angel » Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:31 am

Thanks I think that is cool I will do anything to keep people happy (IF I CAN). So where are you guys from?

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Feb 09, 2003 12:00 am

:D sorry to interject, but i can answer that question. claire is from.......hold on.....i know this.......aaaahhhh! it slipped out of my mind. oh well. at least i know i come from palestine.

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Feb 09, 2003 3:56 pm

It's Bulgaria, Europe Milla! :lol: And L is French, she will aloow me to tell this!

But we like British guys, and gals too! ;)

arwenofrivendell

Postby arwenofrivendell » Sun Feb 09, 2003 5:59 pm

cool! neat article...well, not that it matters to me, because i live in canada

Dark_Angel

Postby Dark_Angel » Mon Feb 10, 2003 8:44 am

Thanks chucks. Where in Canada are you from as I have two Uncles in Canada.

Return to “Elijah Wood”