I Will Never Tire Of This Site...

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Tue Jan 21, 2003 4:41 am

anycities.com/user/elijahwood/photos.htmlElijah Wood is Very Very Gay

ahh, i love this site, i dont really care if he is gay or not, but i still love it. :ph34r: ....and i love that face too....

arwens_rivendell

Postby arwens_rivendell » Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:59 pm

I usually go to the bbci message boards but yeah i geuss this is ok. Why do you think he is gay, is it coz alot og other girls like him?? :blink:

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Wed Jan 22, 2003 6:02 am

I notice that he's effeminate but that doesn't really mean that he's gay considering that he's been spotted dating girls. Who knows? :shrug:

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:00 pm

OH MY GOD!! that pic of him w/ the cupcake!!! HALLARIOUS!! that has got to be the greatest pic ever taken!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! :rofl: :crazyjump:

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Thu Jan 23, 2003 11:41 pm

i know! the first time i saw that site, i laughed my ass off!
its so damn funny!

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Jan 24, 2003 5:31 pm

Yes, you're right about the picture!!! :lol:

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sat Jan 25, 2003 6:25 pm

He would not be the first start to appear effeminate as I have noticed that Justin Timberlake can appear that way at times. I firmly believe, that the younger generation lack the same sterotypes that my agegroup and older has

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Jan 26, 2003 8:25 pm

he's not gay. he's been dating girls all his life.

and i love these forst two picks! i'll cherish them forever! and it doesn't mean they are gay, it means they are very....playful. i couldn't find a better word. some guys just joke around like that. nothing big. geez.

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Mon Jan 27, 2003 3:50 pm

I know, I know, it was a publicity stunt, but still...i love it i love it i love it

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 27, 2003 6:26 pm

Yes, the site is simply... no words... but smartly made. Well chosen pictures

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:16 am

the rest of the site is just as funny.

arwenofrivendell

Postby arwenofrivendell » Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:33 pm

I want to see that pic!

julie72120

Postby julie72120 » Sun Feb 16, 2003 10:01 pm

:o i dont see how u guys can tolerate it! its downgrading to elijah. (tho the cupcake was funny) i just think whoever made that site is just upset cause elijah is vry sexy & they dont have what he has, which includes many many women, a lambragini (or a Farrari, one of the 2!) a nice house, and a great retirement plan! so poo on whoever made that mean sie (but i have a pic they could add!)
Julie :ph34r:

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Thu Feb 27, 2003 12:16 am

julie72120 wrote: :o  i dont see how u guys can tolerate it! its downgrading to elijah. (tho the cupcake was funny) i just think whoever made that site is just upset cause elijah is vry sexy & they dont have what he has, which includes many many women, a lambragini (or a Farrari, one of the 2!) a nice house, and a great retirement plan! so poo on whoever made that mean sie (but i have a pic they could add!)
Julie  :ph34r:

why is this everybodies response to comment about people that they dont agree with? If people made sites just to spite pople they didn like, or wre jealous of or wanted what thatperson had, there would be toooo many sites to have on the internet(....dont think thts possible tho..)

I mean, eveybody who isnt wants whatthe famouse people have. fame, fans, money, and so on.. but its just that persons opinion on him. Just like your opinion, Julie, is to not agree with what is on that site. i really dont think tey want what Elijah has if they think he is like that.....

and that is my opinion. :lol:

Orli

Postby Orli » Thu Feb 27, 2003 7:25 pm

Yeah, Well Pervy I have a question for you. You know that site where you got your name from the official diaries or something, what is the address for it? I went there once and bookmarked it but my bookmark won't work anymore so can you give it to me, please? :please:

Adios!!!

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Sat Mar 01, 2003 9:50 pm

You know that site where you got your name from the official diaries or something, what is the address for it? I went there once and bookmarked it but my bookmark won't work anymore

yeah, that happened to me too, it said it had been moved or w/e, but you can just go to veryverygay.comveryverygay.com and it;ll work. its actualy a lot bigger then just the pics. they have a forum, written proof, a disclamer, and more. i dont care if he is gay, and i kinda doubt it, but it is funny if you dont take it serious.

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Sat Mar 08, 2003 11:22 am

Orli wrote: Yeah, Well Pervy I have a question for you. You know that site where you got your name from the official diaries or something, what is the address for it? I went there once and bookmarked it but my bookmark won't work anymore so can you give it to me, please? :please:

Adios!!!

yeah, she changed the site. but if you go to her live journal (just go to livejournal.com) and look for cassandra claire's ournal, and she has the 2nd legolas and aragorn diaries, and she alo hs a theodin one. you might be ble to link t the secret diaries page from there.

leg_less_lass

Postby leg_less_lass » Wed Mar 12, 2003 8:18 am

i honestly dont think that he is gay

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Wed Aug 06, 2003 12:26 am

Orli wrote: Yeah, Well Pervy I have a question for you. You know that site where you got your name from the official diaries or something, what is the address for it? I went there once and bookmarked it but my bookmark won't work anymore so can you give it to me, please? :please:

Adios!!!

ok, i know you posted that forever ago, and you probably wont read this, but somebody might. its ealasaid.com/misc/vsd/very secret and very funny!

Return to “Elijah Wood”