Elijah Wood: Marriage Proposal (URGENT)

Lila

Postby Lila » Sun Jun 16, 2002 1:53 pm

OMG!

According to abstracts.net, Elijah Wood is apparently so smitten with his girlfriend of 2 MONTHS, Franka Potente, that he is planning to pop the question. He has already confided in close pals about the decision, but many believe it is too soon (ie. 2 months) and are trying to talk him out of it.
---
Do you SERIOUSLY think it's true! I'm so happy for him to have found his 'soul mate' but I trhink that Franka would say no and that it will dampen their relationship if he asks and she disagrees. This is a VERY VERY interesting topic.

Lila

Postby Lila » Sun Jun 16, 2002 2:02 pm

Quote: from Lila on 7:53 pm on June 16, 2002[br]OMG!

According to abstracts.net, Elijah Wood is apparently so smitten with his girlfriend of 2 MONTHS, Franka Potente, that he is planning to pop the question.  He has already confided in close pals about the decision, but many believe it is too soon (ie. 2 months) and are trying to talk him out of it.
---
Do you SERIOUSLY think it's true! I'm so happy for him to have found his 'soul mate' but I trhink that Franka would say no and that it will dampen their relationship if he asks and she disagrees.  This is a VERY VERY interesting topic.

Marre

Postby Marre » Mon Jun 17, 2002 1:17 pm

If he's planning to ask her.... well then I guess it's no secret anymore!!

I wouldn't believe it, 'cause this talk about 'close friends' and so, it usually isn't true, so.....

don't believe in it.

Elijah_crazy

Postby Elijah_crazy » Fri Jul 12, 2002 1:02 am

No, sorry I dont believe it, they have only gone out with each other few months and i read that Franks went out to somewhere I cant remeber with a date, and she was with a diff guy... Im serious shes cheating!!
Franka is 7 years old than Lij..... I mean whats with that? Its alroght i guess.
I am a addictive fan.... for all I know , much more stuff!
welll If you want anything goss, or what eva going on around his worls feel free to email me!
whoeslse_01@hotmail.com
Fran :lol:

mrs Elijah Wood

Postby mrs Elijah Wood » Tue Sep 03, 2002 12:54 pm

:lol: Elijah aint marryin Franka he aint even goin out wit her theyre just friends
i kno this bcoz im gettin married 2 him :P

Return to “Elijah Wood”