Cute Bathing Suits

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:06 pm

So while I was here at the beach....last night i went shopping for a new bathing suit and there was so many cute ones! Unfortuantly i could only buy one so heres the one i bought and the ones i liked! lol

sunsationsusa.com/details.asp?sku=Group500&cat1=7mine I have the 3rd top down and the first bottoms
sunsationsusa.com/details.asp?sku=Group550&cat1=7i loved this one
sunsationsusa.com/details.asp?sku=Group600and this one

the store i was at had other ones but they don't have them on their site....errr...my fav ones are the top 2 and i have the top one so why am i complaining? lol...maybe cause it was cold all day so i couldn't go to the beach...but oh well! theres always tomorrow! lol

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:49 am

i want a deep red one but i dont want it too revealing and i havent found it yet so boo hiss :thumbdown:

love the third one though

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:20 am

I like 'em all, Heather. I have never and will never wear a bikini. I don't even go swimming anymore. Tayback does not expose her body! :no: :rofl:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:09 pm

Well every bathing suit is REALLY revealing on me :rofl: I can't help it! lol

I wore my new bathing suit to the beach today before we left and there was this really strong under current and well lets just say that the lifeguard got an eye full cause my bottoms kept falling down and my top kept comming up :rofl:

A deep red one sounds cute though.... :thinking: I don't believe they had one there...i know there was a dark green one which was marbeled with different shades of green but i don't remember a deep red one

Return to “Daniela Pestova”