seriously?

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:52 pm

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>:confused: Uh, isn't she like 12? :lol:</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:08 pm

:rofl: Who wants to hear my crazy Avril story? :nod: Yes, I do have one!

Okay, I was at one of my *gasp* country concerts and this couple sitting beside me kept staring at me. After a few minutes, the guy gets out a piece of paper and pen and says, "You're Avril, right?" Um, I say, "NO!" :rofl: They wanted an autograph for their young daughter. And even after I told them that I wasn't her, they kept staring and the husband kept calling me Avril every time he'd go and get a beer or something to eat. :no:

What's kind of weird is that whenever I go to concerts, people continously stare at me. :shrug: I must be some freakin' scary looking person b/c I have no clue what they are looking at.

It happened again at my John Mayer concert when I went to sit down and when DJ Logic was on stage, the drummer from Maroon 5 was standing on the side of the stage and kept looking right at me. There were hardly any people there at that time, so it had to be me or maybe he just has a staring problem.

It happens in New York a ton, too. So yeah, that's my weird staring thing that happens far too frequently. :rofl:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:35 pm

:laughup: People thought you were Avril :rofl: thats funny...although it's be pretty cool for people to think you were a celeb :nod: and the drummer staring at you had to of been a good thing..at least i think so lol

I have people staring at me..but they're staring at my goodies and lets just say that gets really annoying :rofl:

I can't believe Avril's gettin married though :no: shes just ugh.....yeah nuff said lol

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:25 pm

:laughup: Your goodies .... that song is all you, baby. All you! :nod: At least you have some goodies for people to stare at. People are looking at me and probably thinking, "Why is that little 12-year-old at this concert and where in the world are her parents?" :rofl:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:50 pm

Hey it's not my fault i got some goodies...if you looked at my mom and then me you'd never guess that we were related :rofl: if i'm with my mom and aunt everyone thinks my aunt is my mom :rofl:

Awww i'm sure they didn't say that about you...i'm sure they at least thought you were 13 :rofl: Just kidding :hug: :blowkiss: I've seen you're pic before and you deff look older than 12 :nod: :wub:

I just heard that Avril's not gettin married :shrug: at least thats what the radio guys just said :shrug:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:59 pm

Darn, me and Avril coulda had a double wedding. <_<

I love my goodies. ^_^ Somehow, I started liking that stupid song. :ph34r:

I have an Eve story like yours, Paige. Everybody at the nail salon kept telling me that I was the girl from Barbershop. :shrug: It wasn't as funny as your experience though. :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:47 am

:o You like "My Goodies"? :nono: Ahh, that dumb song still irks me something fierce. <_<

Return to “Daniela Pestova”