Meg! Ahh! Damn Xanga!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:52 am

i read that youre going to southampton in your xanga and i put this in the comment box but it didnt come up, even when i did it in the 'comment box not working' one. but in short, i live like ten minutes away from southampton, infact its where i was born and bred :wub:

if you wanna, tell me when youll be there and if im not working and can go in, i'll try show you all the best shops. although i dont know where they are in relation to the uni (or are you checking out the institute?) but anyways :dance:

go southampton! woo woo!

im done :mellow:

:kiss:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:54 am

:yay: Can I come? :please:

I have a hot British guy story from last night: We're at this restaurant with my family and I saw this hot guy (found out he was British when he talked to the waiter and was eavesdropping on our conversation :rofl:) when we walked in. Anyway, my cousin was going on about her experience at a girls boarding school in Kent, England that she went to for her past spring semester. He kept staring at our table b/c we're all really loud and the place wasn't crowded at all. All of the British talk must have peaked his interest. I told some joke and everyone was cracking up and I happened to look over and he gave me a big smile and a sorta kinda wink. ;) :lol:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:30 am

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>:no: Paige, dear, the next step would've been to TALK to HIM. :lol: You'll get it one day. :nod: :rofl:

Anyway, I guess I'm the only one that can't even get to the Xanga site. :confused: Stupid bootleg computer. <_<</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:01 am

He might've been gay ... I wasn't totally sure. :rofl: And we were supposed to have been having a serious family get-together kind of dinner b/c my grandfather was dying, yet none of us can be serious, so it was a jokefest the whole time. :no: We're a sick bunch, really.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:36 am

:laughup: Paige :rofl: Thats when you smile back at him and say "hey i'm Paige what's your name?" :lol: It's aight tho :nod:

Rach can't get onto xanga either....and in the process of trying to get on there she farked up her computer so she can't get on abs or any other site which you have to log into....it sucks :no:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:47 am

And I also need to ask, "Umm, are you gay, by any chance?" :rofl:

I heard about Rach farking up her computer. I really do hope she gets it fixed soon. It's frustrating. Remember that time when I couldn't see any pictures on my computer for a few days? :no: Man, that was rough. I need my pics peeps! :nod:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:07 am

hey helena! Just read this :P Yeah im gonna be in southampton tomorrow. woo :lol: Apparently we aren't allowed to go off the campus site so i dunno <_< It's like some big open day there so like 100s of kid are going there. I don't know about going shopping but you should come down to the campus :nod:

:rofl: Paige, great story!

Return to “Daniela Pestova”