It's Been A Bad Day...

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:09 pm

Life sucks today. :nod: So in light of my bad day, which is sure to turn into a terrible week, I was hoping you guys could shed some light on the good things that are going on in your lives. :pray: I'm turning to you guys for positive reinforcement so I hope you guys can deliver. :lol:

Speak on it girls. :whistle:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:06 pm

Well... I'm back in school now. :shrug: That's about all the positivity I've got for ya today. :no:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:26 pm

You guys are beautiful, healthy individuals. Smart, intelligent, loved by your family and friends. Hilarious, talented, kind-hearted, very special people.

Be thankful that you have what you have and don't sweat the small stuff, and yes, the events of today are very small in comparison to what other people have to deal with on a daily basis.

Lots of love and talk to you's later.

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:47 pm

Well this day just gets better and better. I'm not sure where to announce it, but here's as bad a place as any. -- Kendra and Ash2 were in a car accident a few hours ago. Ash just fractured her shoulder, but Kendra broke multiple ribs, her jaw and she's ''in critical condition'' as they call it. Just a heads up for those that care.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:52 pm

dude i had a bad day today too :nod: i got carbon all over my brand new jeans a sweater so i was ticked off....and i didn't get it all off either <_< stupid carbon...and then my friend embarrassed me to get this guys number for me :no: i mean i'm glad i hvae his number cause hes freakin gorgeous but it could have been done in a more tasteful way :lol: not some person who he doesn't even know going up and grabbing his arm and going "hey she needs your number" :no: oh well...he gave it to me so :shrug: i just have to let my guard down and call him now :thinking: and yeah i don't see that happening cause i'm really shy when i first meet people cause i don't deal with rejection very well :lol: and i also got clay all over my Lugz :no: man that really ticked me off :lol:

I heard the cheesiest pick up line today though...this guy comes up to me and goes "if i was a fly i'd land on you cause your the s h i t" ROFL it was all i could do to keep from laughin :lol:

i hope that your week looks up for ya though.....no i know that it will...and if someone is giving you problems just holla at me and i'll take care of them :hug: :blowkiss:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:57 pm

I will keep Kendra and A2 in my prayers. I don't know them very well, but I hope that they recover quickly. :pray:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:24 pm

i missed that cause i was typing up my long a s s post and now i feel selfish about that....my day just seems so freakin petty now....i'll deff keep Kendra and A2 in my prayers :pray: We all know Kendra....shes a fighter and shes gonna pull through just fine :nod: I'll be keeping everyone in my prayers though :blowkiss:

Please keep me updated Ash :cry:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:56 am

:unsure: :unsure: im not a religious person but im gonna pray for them :( do keep us updated and be sure to ask for support if you need it :nod: :hug:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:23 am

well i was trying to find something which would cheer everyone up at least for a little, so took the cideo of justin and that kid from timberlakestyle.com and you can download it http://s2.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=CA7816AA9066447DDB7FCFE6FDD59F2Bhere although you should get it in an email heather sometime soon :nod: gosh darn, its cute ^_^ but whose the kids father?

still :hug: everyone

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:08 am

Yo, that's my baby. How'd they get that tape? :rofl: :rofl: I bought him those shoes and we're big ballin' together. :pimp:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:53 pm

^_^ That was too cute.

I'll be in Memphis this weekend, so I'll be taking your thoughts and wishes with me. :nod:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:22 pm

dude that is soo freakin cute its not even funny! :wub: that lil kid Isaiah is freakin adorable man....and Justin got him new shoes :wub: J's gonna make such a great father some day....hopefully to my kids but i can settle for any of my abs gals to have his kids :nod:

Jordin sent all my love to Kendra please! Tell her I miss her greatly and can't wait to hear from her again. I've been thinking about her all day long...hopefully she's doing a little bit better now :pray:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:41 pm

I'm glad that you're gonna be checking up on little mami. :nod: And you have a safe trip, as well.

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:39 pm

i saw the perfect bunch of flowers to send but then realised i didnt even know where shes staying :no: stop invading my mind :nono:

she has to get up and get better because she has to know that justin shaved. SHAVED. okay? :nod: seriously though tell her shes loves and very missed, and we're all thinking about her :hug:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:42 pm

Send the flowers to me instead. J'adore les fleurs.

Return to “Daniela Pestova”