Usher Back With Chili

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:44 pm

USHER HOT ON CHILLI

Sep 30 2004

Old flame back on menu for singer

SUPERSTAR Usher has been reunited with Chilli, the love of his life.

The multi-MOBO nominee - he's up for a spectacular six awards at tonight's Royal Albert Hall ceremony - has been spotted cuddling the ex-TLC singer and shopping for jewellery with her.

They split up in January after three years together because he had an affair.

Usher has since denied allegations that the fling resulted in an illegitimate child.

Our source says: "They were together in Las Vegas last week and were snogging at the Mandalay Bay hotel.

"They looked totally wrapped up in each other and then went jewellery shopping. She sure had the right idea, dragging him into a store full of diamonds!"

Only days ago the singer was linked with Naomi Campbell. They were photographed at a party in Miami with the supermodel's arms wrapped protectively around him on the dancefloor.

But we can reveal that he's secretly been seeing Chilli - real name Rozonda Thomas - for the past fortnight.

When he performed at MTV's Video Music Awards ceremony in Miami last month, he said into the microphone before starting his act: "I've waited until the VMAs to tell you this - let's get back together."

Our insider says: "No one in the audience understood what he meant. But it all makes sense now.

"He was making a huge plea to Chilli to take him back. And she's clearly decided to give him another go."

Usher - nominated for MOBOs for Best Ringtone for Yeah, Best Collaboration with Lil Jon and Ludacris for Yeah, Best Video for Yeah and Best Single for Burn, Best Album for Confessions and Best R&B Act - spoke of his split with Chilli in May.

He said: "My relationship ended because she is 33 and I'm 25. We wanted different things and we broke up because of irreconcilable differences, not because I got someone pregnant. Which I didn't."

When they called it a day earlier in the year, Chilli asked him if he had been unfaithful.

He admitted he had but she didn't take it well and gave him a pasting on American radio.

Usher was so furious that just four months ago he vowed he would never talk to her again after the way she had slagged him off.

He said: "I wished she hadn't done that because it was unnecessary.

"I forgive her, but we won't stay friends or anything. I won't be speaking to her again."

But a word of warning to Chilli - your man, who has been chasing singers Jamelia and Alicia Keys, said recently that he would love to have more sex.

"If I could have more of it, I would, because it's great," he said.

"Meeting women is the easiest thing in my life. I have access to new women all the time and I like that - it's fun."

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:10 pm

:rolleyes: Well, I've always believed that idiots belong together. It saves normal people the trouble of having to weed them out of the crowd. Good for them. :no:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:21 am

So now I'm hearing that Mr. Usher is getting friendly with Naomi Campbell. She's helping to organize his 26th birthday party at the Rainbow Room, which all seems a bit old and fuddy duddy to me. At least have your party at a hot club or something. Shoot, let me organize the damn thing. :thinking:

I like her, especially b/c she throws phones at people's heads. :rofl: My kind of girl. :nod:

Return to “Daniela Pestova”