Fanfic Craziness

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:28 pm

Does anyone else think that the fanfics are getting way out of control? Like no offense i don't wanna discourage anyone from writing but some of those stories are just yeah....like the plot line is good but their grammar and everything is just completely wrong...like they need to explain things a whole lot more...i realize that my stories aren't the best in the world...i dunno...and there's just so many of them right now...like i desperately wanna read Ash's but i don't ever have time cause i don't wanna leave people's stories out ya know....anyone else feel the same way?

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:06 am

i read ashs, idid's and shorties. the rest i cant get my head round :wacko: i know what you mean, maybe you should give up on feedback for a short while :shrug: it will do you more good than harm :lol:

someone shut them up :no:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:23 am

:nono: Tut, tut. Aww, they're trying and it means a lot to them that people read them, so I do. :shrug:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:03 pm

Amen, mami. :no: I'm not exactly a nice person, so I don't read people's sh** just so they'll feel good. :lol:

I have a list of things that I'm determined to read though, but I can only keep up with so many, so I'm sticking with Ash, Bubs and Mel on JJB until they're finished. Then I'm moving on to the next installments. :nod: I have to FIND Heather's first one before I move to the sequel, so that could take like years. :rofl:

The other sh** that's popping up every two minutes. :blink: I just can't. Sorry if you're sneaking on here and reading this, girls, but that's what you get for spying. :P ;)

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:40 pm

you don't have to read the first story honestly Jordin :lol: It was kinda sucky...well the first like 10ish chapters were until i actually began to focus :lol: at the beginning of This Is Our Life, I have a summary of everything which happened in She Told Me So so that would probably be a whole lot easier for ya :lol: If you really want it i think i have to saved on my computer so i could email you installments of something :thinking:

speaking of fanfic :lol: i should finally be able to update This Is Our Life tonight because i already have 1/2 the chapter and i don't have homework so fanfic it is :lol:

Return to “Daniela Pestova”