A Recent Pic Of Solange

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:00 pm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/crunkabound07/anotherstatistic.jpghere

I wonder how far along she is now :thinking: she looks like shes ready to burst...although my aunt looked like that when she was 6 months pregnant :rofl: She looks exactly like Beyonce in that pic though....a cutie i must say....i just can't see myself in her shoes though...i mean my parents would kill me if i got myself pregnant now :nod: :shrug: if thats her thing then its her thing...it's just not setting a good example for the youth of our world in my opinion...because they're gonna see her doing it and want to do it too to be just like her...now i won't but i kno that theres some people out there who'd do that :nod:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:07 pm

if the situation was right i'd love to have kids now :shrug: if there was a guy who i knew i'd be with for the rest of my life and there was financial security and it just felt righ, sure i'd go for it :nod:

just my opinion though :shrug: maybe its something european

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:13 pm

don't get me wrong i want to be a young mother but i'm still in high school ya know? and so is Solange...at least she should be...like i think that 20ish is a good age...thats just me though...and i'd have to be married first just cause my family would probably shun me if i wasn't :rofl: although they didn't shun 2 of my cousins and they were pregnant before they were married...the one ended up having a miscarriage after she was married but got pregnant like 3 months after that and my other cousin is 4 months pregnant now and shes not married and i don't think she will be either since the babies daddy is denying that he's the father :shrug: i have a screwed up family :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:25 pm

I saw that pic and somebody on the JJB said that her due date is Oct. 11th, which is right around the corner. :shrug: Don't know how true that info. is, though.

Paige + kids = F*** NO! Dude, I could not be married at 23 or have kids. I don't think I could handle all of that, although I'm great with kids and they seem to adore me for some unexplainable reason. :confused: And I can guarantee you that NO ONE could stay married to me ... I would annoy the hell outta them, for sure. :lol:

Return to “Daniela Pestova”