Guess Who's Coming To My School!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:44 pm

Ashlee Simpson and Ryan Cabrera!!!!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: x's 1000000000!!!

Today was senior skip day but like the principles knew and stuff so i wasn't gonna skip cause they give you detention and when i was gettin ready this morning kiss fm was like "We have some very special news for a high school here. We hear its senior skip day but you don't wanna miss this so don't be skipping out on school cause you will be hearing the news live" and so i said to my "I bet you that it's my school and we won the contest for Ashlee and Ryan to come to my school" and she was like why do you say that? And i was like cause them emphasized not skipping for senior skip day and we're the only school having senior skip day today and she was like ok

So when i got to school everyone was saying that they were in the school, in the auditorium warming up and all these other rumors and then when i was walking to homeroom (the choir room) i saw the kissfm van outfront and i was like HOLY S H I T i was right! lol so then they like kept drawing it out and finally Mike Miller (one of the dj's from the MnM show) came on the morning anouncements and he was on the phone with Ryan and the Kiss fm studios and everyone just like stopped dead in their tracks and just stared at the tv :rofl: they kept on saying like give us clues as to who it is and my whole homeroom was like IT'S RYAN CABRERA YOU IDIOTS! lol so finally they were gettin ready to tell us and the tv's went out :rofl: so thankfully we had a radio in the classroom and turned it on just as they anounced it and i swear like everyone was screaming :rofl: then they were saying that they were in one of the gyms and all of this other stuff and finally our principle came on the morning anouncements and said that it's on October 28th and they're still working out the timing and all of that...but my "friend" Logan who works for the morning anouncements said that they're setting aside 8 hours so spend the whole day at my school....

How freakin awesome is that? Like on MTV you always see all of these schools gettin special visits and you never think that it could happen at your school but now it is :yay: according to my chorus student teacher MTV is gonna be there too so maybe i'll be on MTV :yay:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:21 pm

Dude, that's awesome. Nothing cool like that ever happened at any of the schools I went to. :no: I wanna come to Heather's school on that day. :yay: :lol: I hope you guys have a great time and let us know if you're gonna be on MTV! :nod:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:01 pm

who is ryan cabrera? :ph34r:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:42 pm

A new singer wityh poufy, spikey hair. Friends with Ashlee Simpson and her family. Used to date Ashlee. Just came out with a new album that lots of people seem to like.

Check out "On the Way Down." I love that song of his. :wub:

Return to “Daniela Pestova”