Eeeek!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:50 am

do i do english and media combined? or just english? or just media? or do i take another year off before i go to uni so i can make up my mind? :confused:

oh yeah, and ive got less than three weeks to decide where i wanna go and what i wanna study at uni, incase youre wondering why im panicking.

so anyone got any suggestions?

also i saw a course in music and film production in one college which sounds pretty darn cool, but i dont know if my parents would approve. but that would so be my dream course :nod:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:55 am

Oh Jesus Lord, is this gonna take three hours to decide again? :rofl: :rofl: Actually, I was glad to at least try to help you out that day. :hug:

Um, the music and film course sounds extremely interesting, so if the 'rents would go for that, then I think you'd wanna do that. :nod:

However, I think you'd really like the English and media combo. That way you have some variety and it's not just all English all the time. That got quite tedious for me at times. :shrug:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:57 am

aiulondon.ac.uk/american intercontinental university

aiulondon.ac.uk/media_production.aspah ha! anyone wanna do media design next year with me in london?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:05 am

Oooh, you need to get famous in the media industry and then hire me to work with you. That would be hot. Very hot! :yay:

The media production route looks good to me, but some of the technical aspects (like working cameras and the control boards) is actually boring ... I did that for this winter interim course and it was BORING! But you might like, that's the beauty of going to university and finding out what floats your boat and what sinks it. :lol:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:12 am

<span style='color:darkblue'>Hey, we have AIU in Atlanta. I thought that was some bootleg community college and turns out it's international. :rofl:

Anywho, I took Media Production for three years in high school, which probably can't compare to a university course, but I loved it. :shrug:

Yeah, combining English and Media is my thing at the moment, and so far, so good. I think that trying to focus on one thing will become monotonous after a while. :nod:</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:33 am

theres a media production, english studies, and creative writing course :thinking: and its not too far from home

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:54 am

That sounds like the best mix I've heard you talk about this whole time. Maybe check into that one. :thinking:

Return to “Daniela Pestova”