So Uh...

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:53 pm

apparently so :shrug: i dunno, paige would set us straight i guess but i think thats what she said :thumbdown:

i think you should make each paragraph a different shade of blue :nod: :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:57 pm

And I'm out ... :bye:

And speaking of roasting, I could set all of you on fire if I wanted stoop to that level.

PEACE! Nice to meet you anyway. :crossfingers:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:09 pm

mtvjunkie wrote: also, i do believe paige doesnt vote :nono:

:thinking: not a good day for paige

I dont care what you say anymore this is my life
Go ahead with your own life leave me alone.

Helena, I really would appreciate it if you wouldn't discuss me in such a manner. Frankly, it's rude, and doesn't need to be said aloud.

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:49 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Why do we have to spout arbitrary threats. Friends fight. Let's hug and make up, you guys. There's enough tension in the world without making this such a dreary ordeal.

I'll go first: I'm sorry. :hug: Let's spread the love, girls. :unsure: Please? :pray:</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:01 pm

:handshake: :kiss: :hug:

Ash, I want to personally thank you again for the lovely phone call. I have missed our talks, and I could actually hear you loud and clear this time. My ears must be improving, or else I just need to stay off of cell phones. :rofl:

Just so everyone knows, I was flying off the handle, and letting off a lot of my steam for the past few hours. I even had my drama queen moment, and said that I was checking out, and not talking to you guys anymore. :blink: Yeah, I have that famous "jumps to conclusions" syndrome ... I don't wish it on anyone. :thumbdown:

Ash and I are serious about getting things back to the way they were. Very serious. Like as serious as you take voting and elections, and Cold Stone ice cream ( :lol: ). We just want to have fun with one another and foster genuine friendships that we can still be holding onto in 80 years. I wanna share cane and electric wheelchair stories with you guys. :rofl: And I really do mean what I am saying. :wub:

I'm real, what you get is what you see.

I think it's important to know that all of us are coming from different places, and need to be respectful and mindful of these differences. Respect is a major issue that I need my friends to value just as much as I do. I did the high school thing where I was mean and made fun of people to fit in with the "cool" girls, but I just don't want to be a hurtful, disrespectful person. I want to try and get along with everyone to the best of my ability.

Jordin, I know that you're going through your own issues and dealing with stuff. I'm trying to take that into account, but that doesn't mean that when you're yelling at me that I'm not also feeling down about myself. My feelings get easily hurt when people yell at me. I don't deal with it well at all. :no: I know that you have a strong personality, and strong ideas, and I think that is one of your best aspects, but I'm a meeker, tamer personality, and I don't handle drama well at all.

How I can love the dramatic arts so much and not like drama does not make sense, but it's me, and I'm just letting you know because I hope that you'll respect me as I respect you. I don't know what it is that makes you and I butt heads the most, but I suppose that it's something that we have to get used to. I just wish we were butting heads like we used to when you would tell me to "Shut up!" when I said that I was gonna hit you with my "good foot" for the umpteenth time. :lol: Girl, I was gonna hit you with my good fist a couple hours ago. :lol:

As for the loyalty issue, and the not backing people up situation, I see your point, but I hope you'll just hear me out. I know Ash isn't a fan of confrontation either, so I believe that she saw where I was coming from. I know that what Audrey said to you, and to Ash, and to Helena hurt in a major way. We wouldn't be fighting about it months later if it didn't hit a nerve. Honestly, I don't want people making fun of my friends, but the fight did not involve me, and I didn't see how it would've helped to have one more person heaped into the ring, swinging and knocking people out with my words. I think a lot of things are better left to be settled by the two or three people directly involved. If I called her a b**** or a told her to leave, that really wouldn't solve the problem. She'd just start yelling at me, and we'd all have to keep the ball rolling.

I know that my reasoning is probably not suitable, but please understand that friendship is a new deal for me, and it's going to take me a long time, and a couple thousand mistakes to understand what friends do for one another, and should expect from one another. By my very nature, I am the peace maintainer, and I'm not changing that. I'm sorry if that hurts you, but I'm not going to war over a girl calling people "b****es," "or "sluts," or whatever the exact words were. I should've have come in the post and said that what was occuring was silly, and should come to an end immediately, but hindsight is 20/20.

Ash and I were both talking about how we still haven't all come to that point, and gotten ourselves back on track.

Something's missing
And I don't know how to fix it
Something's missing
And I don't know what it is
No I don't know what it is
At all

It's not like me to try and try again with people. Usually I just give up and go, but I don't want to be stuck in that mindset. It's not healthy, and a lot of missed opportunities can occur because of such thinking. So now, I'm all about second chances. Girls, if the world is giving Bush a second chance (for better or for worse, whatever your opinion!), then I hope that ALL of us will give each other a second chance. I can't possibly suck as much as Bush. If I do, I ought to become a hermit and lock myself away, but I refuse to believe that I'm that bad of a person.

HELENA -- I'm bolding this for your crusty eyes. :lol: :hug: I hope that you can read it. I've been extremely hurt in my loss of your friendship. I feel like you've left me for Jordin and Ash and Sondra. I love that you're becoming closer with them because we all need friendships and good laughs, and I would never stop you from befriending anyone in the world, but I feel like you look at me as the enemy now. :shrug: Like you don't need me or want me anymore.

And even though it's a petty thing, you mocking me for not voting really bothered me. I don't vote. I hope that people don't hate one another because they don't vote. Voting doesn't make me any better or any less of a person. Maybe I'll vote one day and maybe I won't. I would hate to think that my lack of voting would determine our history together. Look deep inside and tell me that you didn't put that so that I would get picked on even more. But as I said earlier, I want to have fun, and not have to worry that I'm going to be in a fight with my friends on a daily basis. I shut down in stressful situations and our continued bickering and upset is hurting my heart.

I hope that you and I can have another heart-to-heart and take it from there. We have unfinished business, and I want to do like Ash did with me, and talk it out. Let's nip our silly fighting in the bud.

Sondra, I have nothing but love for you. :hug: I just hope that you don't have some bad outlook on me. I'm not trying to hurt Ash or Jordin or Helena. It's just happening, and I'm glad that you're not involved. One more person with hurt feelings would be too much for me to stomach. :kiss:

Anyway, my response is complete. :o It takes me a hella long time to shut myself up. :lol: I'm hoping that someone will respond, and we can get our dialogue process started, and on the way to recovery. :pray: When I met you guys close to a year ago, I honestly was excited about the prospect of new friends, and actually making geuine connections with some witty, funny, interesting people. We were a bomb-ass group, and I see no reason why we can't get back to that. I'm willing to climb the moutain, and fall a thousand times to keep us loving and laughing. But, I respect anyone who feels that a friendship with me is out of the question and would like to call it a day.

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:54 pm

My Lord, I guess I don't realize the power of my words. Especially when I'm in the heat of the moment. I guess that's one of the things you eventually learn to realize about me. No disrespect, I don't mean no harm. I say things when they come to mind and deal with the consequences later. But the only way I know how I really feel is to not suppress those emotions so when people get caught in the wrath, it can and usually does get ugly. But Paige, geez girl I am so sorry. I never mean to hurt your feelings... or anyone else's for that matter cus I know that you're not used to how I get down quite yet lol. It's just a matter of knowing when to ignore me. I took into account the fact that there's no reason for you to get involved long ago. I guess that just seeing the same thing happening all over again triggered me or something. If anyone will recall, when Audrey stepped on the board with her drama the first time, I stayed out of it until she put me in a position where I had to defend my girl. So yes Paige, I do know where you're coming from.

And Paige, it honestly annoys me that you seem so much closer to Valerie than you do to us, which I know is SO petty, but I'm all down for making new friends, no matter how big or small, so if it's all right with y'all, I wanna invite Val to our board. It's all about building bridges, so getting to know her might give me a little more insight to you. What y'all think?

Anywho, like I told Laura way back when, I don't dislike people because I disagree with them on minor levels. I dislike them because of their actions and the things they do that directly affect me. Just because we differ in personality and certain choices doesn't mean, by any means, that you and I can't be friends. I do have mood swings and you do get on my last nerve sometimes, as does Ashley, and yeah Sondra does too. It comes with the territory of Jordin. :lol: But essentially, I feel that you're a beautiful addition to my life, no matter how much you may not trust me or understand me. I love you just the same because of you, which is probably why we tend to butt heads. Maybe I'm just too confrontational for my own good, but I think we need to worry when we STOP fighting because that's when people stop caring. I don't mind going into deep emotional turmoil for my girls, cus that sh** is just gonna happen. Lesson 1 in friendship: Sometimes it hurts like hell. :nod:

From now on, I'll try to warn y'all when I'm in the middle of one of my dramatic episodes, but if I don't, just please know that it's my head causing these insanities and inexcusable thoughts to drift to my keyboard and not my heart, because in some shape fashion or form, I really do love all of you. But when your boyfriend starts hitting you and you realize that George W. Bush is controlling your life for another 4 years, you see life under a rather sadistic microscope. I truly apologize.

And so, as far as I'm concerned, all is forgotten. The past shall no longer haunt us. I'm down for long Abs chats and walks on the beach; club drive-bys and bar dancing as long as y'all are. :rofl:

Don't ya know you'll always be the most beautiful women I know
And even when ya get on my last nerve, my feelings are truly unconditional still
The way I feel for you will always be the same, just as long as your love don't change...

Yo, I think I got those words totally f***ed up, but y'all know what I'm gettin' at. :blowkiss: I. Love. You. :hug:

And God Bless America. :nod: :wub:

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:37 am

Wow, I know my response isn't going to be as long as ya'lls were because I don't really know what to say :lol: But Paige, awww I love you too :wub: :hug: anddd I had no idea you felt like that. Next time, just talk to us girl. But last night and today just weren't good for alot of us. If I said something to hurt your feelings or your heart then, I'm very sorry. And maybe, all of us need to adjust to each other before we go down this path again so we'll know what all of us are about. Paige, having friends are like no other I promise you. And as you continue talking to us, you'll realize and learn how great a thing it is. Especially with women, you know we have to stick together ;)

I love you and nobody can get me through the day of comedy and warmth like you do, and don't take these words for granted cause I mean it lol. Love you girl :hug:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:03 am

* Breathes a sigh of relief * AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Now this is what I like to see ... happiness, respect, companionship. I am totally down for learning every quirk and idiosyncracy of all of your personalities. There's tons for you to learn about me, too.

And even though we're gonna fight -- I agree with Jordin completely that it's evitable, it's helpful to know that we all want to address the issue, work to get past it, and then go onto happier times. :wub:

I'm really starting to understand the concept of letting all of your frustrations out, and dealing with the consequences later. I find that I'm starting to open up more, and let it all out, and having to deal with the messes that I make. I'm always so close-mouthed, and I find that I hide things to keep the peace, when in actuality, they should just be said, and dealt with accordingly.

As for inviting Val or whomever else you guys want to invite, you know I'm down for that. :nod: I apologize to anyone who feels like I'm ditching you for Val. I'm kind of feeling that way with Helena, so I know that it's a hurtful, sad feeling. Val's a cool chick ... she's hyper and silly just like me, but more importantly, she is a nice person to have as a friend. But y'all are never gonna agree on your politics, so I would suggest that our topic of conversation be something light, as in who wants to sleep with Justin first. :rofl:

Truthfully, I talk to Val the most through Abs posts, and the PM system. You can even ask her, but we have only spoken on AIM one time. She realizes that I'm not much of an instant messenger. :lol: I would never ditch her for you, or ditch you guys for her. I want to get along with and talk to everyone.

I'll even admit to the whole world that I have talked about everyone on Abs, and sometimes in an unkind manner, but I'm finding that by getting to really know people, my impressions were very wrong, and that I shouldn't have been making fun of people without ever giving them a chance. I apologize to everyone! :handshake:

Okaily dokily, I think I'm done. :rofl: See what happens when you turn on my faucet and let me flow. :nono: :lol:

P.S. Jordin -- I want you to be safe, girl, especially with the hitting issue. I know what we've talked about in the past, and this is the kind of thing that I want to be there for you 100%. I know that you know your strength, and can judge a situation, but get out and go to the safest place you can if things get too dangerous. I NEED you to be okay!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:09 am

:(

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:13 am

Helena, don't leave. I want to talk with you, and work things out. There's no reason why we can't fight it out, and get past this. All of us need to continue our friendship, and I realize that you're hurt, and I want to fix it ... no matter how long it takes.

I was feeling the same way as you with the whole leaving thing, but Ash and I talked, and have seen how much we appreciate one another, and want to be good friends for a long time.

Please, just talk with me, and we can solve this. I know that we can. I still consider you my best friend.

I apologize about the eye jokes. I won't say anything about it again since it's offensive and rude, but I didn't want it to come off like that, honestly. And I didn't really realize the severity of your problem when you said you're not supposed to be on the computer, yet you've been on numerous times just yesterday. That confused me.

And I have a card sitting in my room that I was ready to write to you to check up on you, but since you think I don't care, what's the point in me sending it. If you don't talk to me, how do you really know how I feel about what's gone down between us. :shrug:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:24 am

:( :(

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:27 am

I don't see how you can honestly say you don't want to work it out. I know that you placed a lot of value on our friendship, and I know in my heart that you don't want to let "us" go. You're lying if you honestly never want to talk to me again. You're talking to me now, and there is more that you want to say, so please just say it, and I'll say my piece, and we'll work towards reconciliation.

I realize that you are very political, but this isn't about politics right now. This is about our friendship and that is more important right now.

If you're emotionally f***ed up, then talk to me. I need things to be made clear and explained. I can't read your mind, and you sure aren't talking to me. How do you know what I can and can't do for you if you're just going to throw it all away?

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:38 am

<span style='color:blue'>Well, um, I'm not sure what to say. I guess I've really said all that I've needed to with Paige, but I'm glad to see that in some cases, things can be worked out. ^_^ In the future, before we get to boiling point, let's just speak our minds (calmly and rationally, Jordin :P) and let an individual person know how you're feeling before you blow up on them. :unsure: Okay?

But, in light of new discrepancies (or perhaps old ones resurfacing), I just have to say that I agree 200% with Jordin. When you love someone, you're bound to get hurt, so that does inevitably include your friends. So, to Helena and Paige, I hope that, in being apart for awhile, you guys find the strength to pull through this. I know there are a lot of underlying issues regarding trust, the pain of betrayal and just not knowing how to get back to where you were. And hey, maybe it won't be what it was, but that doesn't mean that it can't be something beautiful. I'm not really too familiar with what it once was, but perhaps a new relationship will turn into a better one. If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was. (I'm sitting here watching Dawson's Creek and in Dawson's timely wisdom, I shall quote him: "Sometimes you have to lose a person completely to realize what they truly mean to you.")

I just want to reiterate the fact that I also love each and every single one of you, whether you hate me one day and love me the next, yell at me, like Bush, hate Bush, don't vote, don't eat, don't know the words to songs, don't know what you're talking about, or hell, even if you're friends with Audrey. :lol: I just love y'all and I'm in it for the long haul. I want us to be happy, so let's cry us some rivers, build us some bridges, and get over it all. :wub:</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:40 am

:( :( :(

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:51 am

Mmmmkay. Ash, thank you for being so special, and working through things with me. I can't begin to thank you enough, so just know that you mean so much to me. :kiss:

Helena,

Your aspergers is no excuse for any of this. Don't act like a victim becauase of your circumstances. You have a problem, and I for one, have been very kind and accomodating. I was the first person to take a genuine interest in you. I hope that at least means something to you. I don't care if you have one leg, and no hair ... I like you for you. How many freakin' times do I have to say it because I'm willing to say it everyday for the rest of my life. YOU ARE MY FRIEND. I won't let you go, even if you take off forever.

Val and co. have nothing to do with this, and you're going to hurt their feelings by bringing them into this. Who cares if I talk with them and take up all of the posts. Have you ever seen the old posts between Jamie Jo, Ashley, and me? It's the same thing, and nobody had a problem with it then.

And yeah, I had big problems with Ash and Jordin, but like you said, I CHANGED. I got over it and realized that I can't always be doubting people. Maybe I won't understand everything they say, but that doesn't mean I can't at least try. I'm trying to learn about what it takes to be a friend, and I'm experimenting and trying different approaches to see what works best for me. :shrug:

And now you're lying because you completely agreed with me when I first brought up the issue regarding lying and such. And then you said that you always believed them and never doubted them. That's something that you're hiding from them. What made you change?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:00 am

politics is part of the essence of me, so it does come i to play yes. and i do look down on republicans and as one of the british papers put it today: 'how can 52,867,321 be so stupid?'. amen.

And not being political is part of my essence. There's no rule that says complete opposites can't be friends. Let's face it, I'm 23, and an adult, I don't have to do sh**. You can't make me do something, and you can't stop me from doing something.

I don't tell you not to go to the polls and start petitions. I think it's wonderful that you're interested in politics, but that doesn't mean that I have to be the same exact way.

If you hate me for not voting, then you better be hating my dad, my mom, my grandfather, and the other 52 million people. I'm not about to be singled out.

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:02 am

:( :( :( :(

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:03 am

:( :( :( :( :(

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:07 am

:( :( :( :( :( :(

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:17 am

its just you come across as false to me now.
-- And you come across as changed for the worst, and that's not how I ever thought I'd think of you. :shrug:

Helena, I appreciate you at least talking to me, and trying to help me understand you.

I feel like you're gonna regret us not being friends because who knows where I'll be when you ever decide to come back, but I respect your decision, and your need to be left alone. I just hope that you won't be bad-talking me the whole time you talk to them because that would be very unfair.

I hope that I'm at least allowed to read your stories and comment. I won't if you've rather not hear my opinion.

And why I changed with regard to Ash and Jordin -- I got out my thoughts and it felt good to voice a concern. I got mad, I got glad, I got mad again (just yesterday!), and then I decided that I can't be criticizing or judging every little thing they do. I'm sure I'll get mad ten thousand more times, but I'm working on letting anger and things like that go. No need for me to be a hateful person.

Again, Audrey doesn't have anything to do with this. And yeah, I have bipolar moments all the time. I get mad, and then easily get glad, but that's just me, and I hope that you'll not make fun of me for that.

I hope all goes well with you, and let me know if you ever want to talk again. I've had a great time getting to know you. I'm sorry for all of your problems, and I hope that things work out for you in a wonderful way. See you later. :bye:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:32 am

<span style='color:blue'>Well, I won't comment on your relationship, because I suppose what's meant to be will be.

But Paige, I'll go crazy if I don't ask this: I have to know how you, right now, November 4, 2004, feel about me. If you still have doubts and/or distrust about the situation/questions that arose about a month ago, I'd really like to know now just so that I'm not second-guessing how you really feel in another month or so.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:41 am

Ash, actually I'm cool with all of it right now. You, Jordin, everyone involved. I mean that, too. No fingers or toes or eyes crossed while saying it.

I think that the things that messes me up a lot is my dad. That man is a doubter, and I'm very close to him, and value what he and I discuss. He's always saying, "You can't trust people on the Internet." "There are crazy kindappers and psychos out there." Anyway, I think I have his parental voice feeding into me. Cuz, as you know, I wasn't having any problems with anyone when we first met, and hardly knew each other's life stories.

The one thing that I think that will help me is to see you guys in person. I'm one of those visual people, and like we were saying last night, I need the actual face to be in front of me to make sure that we're all real. (:rofl: I'm making it sound like we're ghosts or something).

I guess I'm a suspicious, overly cautious person by nature, but I don't want you to think that I'm second-guessing you. That's not the impression I want you to have. If you think I'm acting funny, please do like you did just here, and ask me. You know my little mouth will run and I will give you the honest-to-God truth.

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:54 am

<span style='color:blue'>I'll take that as such and pray that this never comes up again. :lol: I can assure you that I'm no psycho or kidnapper or liar. I'm just me, normal as you are... well, maybe a bit more normal. :P But you know what I mean.

I just hope that if any more questions arise, you'll ask me instead of jumping to your own conclusions, babe. :hug:

Man, Dawson's Creek is reminding me WAY too much of us right now. :lol: :no:</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:14 pm

:lol: Did you ever think that your life would become the basis for a teenage drama? I never knew it would be like this, but it's not killing me, and I 'm learning about myself and others, so bring on the rain. :P

Oh, I'll definitley voice any questions and concerns I ever have. I'd rather you fill me in than to jump to incorrect conclusions, which I seem to have a real knack for doing. :lol: I got skillz! ;)

Normalcy is not in my vocabulary, so you are definitely more normal than I could ever hope to be. But it's not a diverse group of friends without some crazy loon to keep you on your toes and scared for your own sanity.

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:17 pm

Wowww, don't make me cry again today you guys!! Group hug!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:53 pm

We love you, Sondra. :hug: :hug: :hug: The JJB has the cutest little group hug emoticon that someone really needs to jack and put on this board. :lol:

I had to steal these quotes from Tash's signature because they are so fitting for today. I don't know how to say it better.

Some people come in like blasts of fun in your life and then just burn out real quick, which will always get to me" ~ JM

I had started to realize how many people I used to know that were off limits to me. People I wanted to call before I remembered that they crashed and burned with me. Can't call so and so... damn. They were cool. Situation wasn't." ~ JM

In the words of Justin, "Well, at least we've got each other." (I think he said that. :lol:)

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:32 pm

well, this discussion is really none of my business but since I was mentioned by the oh-so-bipolar as well ashley than I must. i seriously have nothing to do with any of your problems. i suggest you leave me and my name out of your life for good. if not, than that is truly the sad and obsessive thing you would be continuing. and annoying frankly. oh and if you don't believe i have friends, i really don't have to prove myself to people on the internet.

hey, not claiming im perfect here. so what if i can be bi polar. most people are more than they deny they are. seriously, time to grow up.

paige, i hope things will get better for you and your dad. i definitely know and understand how that feels. :hug:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:37 pm

I dunno what the f*** you're talking about, but this discussion is far past you, so please just go away. If you and Paige wanna talk, do it somewhere else, but I'll be the first and foremost to say that I don't like you. I never genuinely have, and at this point I don't give a damn what you say about me elsewhere. Hate me, my stories, my life, my name. I DON'T CARE. Just do it on your own board.

And if you ever find the urge to say something else to me, thinking that it'll be okay, just motherf***in' don't.

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:41 am

<span style='color:purple'>*taking a deeep breath* ok first i know this has sh** all to do with me but being the noisy bich that i am i read the ENTIRE thread(took me a while) but i like all you girls on here because i think anyway or personailities are compatable....too much sometimes,and like paige and her dad my mum is sooo freaking weird about the internet i swear its unreal she thinks its all weirdos and kidnappers too(love to wind her up about it sometimes...) but my point is, is that i love you all for who you are (yup even jordin who scares me a little)because you all hold in your hearts and heads these wonderful *opinionated* and funky souls that deserve to be shared with each other.

sure i dont agree with ya'll all the time but what would the fun be in that if we all agreed all the time....it would be so dull.
and i know i dont know most of you and you dont know me,but what i do know i like and i trust.....
so you know i ramble a lot....this is case in point but i just wanna say im glad youre all working towards something again.....yay!!!!

also jordin ive been in a situation involving violence(ie i thought all men where abusive bastards) and i just wanna say be safe not sorry and no man no matter how much you love them should ever lift their hands to hurt you....good luck babe!</span>

:wub: :wub:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:39 am

Aww Laura, you're so cute. :hug: All of us are cool with one another, so no worries, babe. We chillin' like ice cream fillin'. :rofl:

but my point is, is that i love you all for who you are (yup even jordin who scares me a little)
:rofl: :rofl: That was hilarious! Jordin's wrestling name is The Intimidator. :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:02 am

<span style='color:blue'>Well, I can honestly say that I'm kinda glad I missed the Battle of Hurt Feelings, Freakin' Weirdos and Long Posts. :blink: But, I did read through it all and I'm glad my girls are all cool again because I don't know what I'd do if you weren't!

And even though I wasn't involved, I think I remember when all this was going down... :lol: Anyway, I love you all! :blowkiss: Well, not all, but you know who. lol

OH! But anyway, congrats Ash. :lol: Royalty is a HUGE resposibility! But I'm sure you can handle it. You did great in the Taco Supreme club. :lol:</span>

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:45 am

i know your all good now but i just felt like i had to say it!!!!!! :blowkiss: :handshake:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:21 am

:blowkiss: :kiss2: :kiss: :hug: Thank you, my love. :hug:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:15 pm

Aww, I'm sorry that I scare you... What'd I do? :unsure: :lol: But anywho, thank you for your kind words, Laura. And like I said before, I love everyone unless they give me reason not to. :hug: :kiss: :bootyshake:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:18 pm

dont worry you dont any more, its just taken a while to know your just like this and its your personality which is all groovy trust me its refreshing!!!!...& your welcome :nod: :nod: :wave:

Return to “Daniela Pestova”