H E L E N A!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:39 pm

How have you been, mamacita? Where have you been, chica? What have you been doing, dollbaby? And all of those other good questions ...

All of us wanted to make sure that you're fine and dandy! Hit us with the details if you've got any to share, and make sure you check out the information on the Abs awards over on the JT board. Your insight is always necessary.

And, I want you to update your stories on NF.com. PLEASE! PLEASE! :please:

Okay, love ya lots :kiss2:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:13 pm

:(

Okay, Helena has got me worried. :nervous: Where, oh where, can my little lost lamb be?

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:40 pm

yes where is Helena....she's starting to freak me out too :nervous: HELENA!!! COME BACK!!!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:16 pm

<span style='color:darkblue'>:lonely: Come back, my queen! I hope it's just a matter of lack of Internets and not something serious. :(</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:04 pm

That ho probably ran off with some fine man and is getting her screw on. :rofl:

But seriously, I am hoping and praying that it's not something serious. :( After all, Helena keeps me sane when I go astray. :rofl:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:36 am

:huh:

in short i have an eye problem and cant stay on the computer for long at all, just thought i'd pop by to tell you. i did send a letter to ash explaining my predicament but she doesnt seem to have gotten it, which sucks majorly because it had a little something in there.

although computerwise: my eyes are whacked up and i can only go on for about 20 minutes every couple of weeks because my eyes crust up and get stuck :unsure: which i think i told ash about. so yeah, it is something serious, but im being a good little girl and maybe itll only last for a couple of months rather than :unsure: :unsure: forever :unsure:

boo hiss, i aint gonna see your responses for a while :( :thumbdown: im actually on the computer to apply to uni :yay:

just to show how unwanted this eye thing is. grandma died, grandads in hospital again after it turns out his emergency op went wrong, funeral has been moved to accomodate him. i finished my job but aint in a sane state of mind. im pretty f*cked up to tell the truth, but i'll be okay, i always am.

but then again, :yay: hey sondra :wave: LOVE YOU AAAAAAAAAAAALL! bar audrey :kiss:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:48 am

ps. justin sweetheart, i appreciate you getting shirtless and all but you know what would be really great? DOING SOMETHING INTERESTING!

pps./pss. (whichever :P ) ash, can i do a postal vote for the abs awards? :confused: :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:06 am

:cry: Aww, bless your messed up eyes. I hope you get better soon and can stay on longer. I've missed you terribly, and it seems that I'm going to be missing you more. :cry:

Come back whenever you feel like your eyes can handle it. :nod: And yay for applying to university. :yay:

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother and your grandfather. I'll be thinking of them, and you, of course. :hug: I'm here to talk if you ever feel like it. :kiss:

Love ya Helena! :kiss2:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:38 pm

awww Helena :hug: :blowkiss: x's 1,000,000,000,000!

I'm sooo sorry to hear about all of that! You can only be online 20 minutes every couple weeks :jawdrop: dang i'd be screwed cause i can't live without being online...i've tried it before and it just doesn't happen :rofl: i'm sure that it'll go away though...just follow your doctor's orders :nod: we don't want you to get on here just to talk to us and end up making things worse....i'd rather you got better so you could be online a long time again rather than barely being able to get on at all ever again :cry: what would i do without my helena? :nervous:

I'm sorry about your grandma :hug: :blowkiss: I know what that's like. My grandma died a lil over a year and a half ago and there's just some days that are hard cause all i can do is think about her but then think of all the good times you shared together and everything will be better...i know that it's really hard at first but eventually things will get better :nod: And your grandpa too :jawdrop: you and your family are just having a streak of bad luck :nod: i'm sure that he'll be better in no time

I'm sending all my hugs, kisses, prayers and love your way mami! :hug: :blowkiss: :pray:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:03 pm

:o I'm so sad now. :( What do I do without me Queen of England? Aww, I'm gonna cry, dude.

Well... as you might have guessed, I didn't get your letter. And I've been waiting for one, too. :( Damn, I'm so sad right now. But I'm with you, no matter what Helena and even if you never see this, just know that I love you times a million. :cry:

Return to “Daniela Pestova”