I C K Y A U D R E Y!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:43 am

:wave: hey sweetheart :kiss: i dont know who you think you are just busting on here because you feel like it, its obviously a place just for us, and if it isnt obvious you have been told it before. oh, and its a place full of people you pissed off several times over and havent forgotten, bless you. lets hope youre some kind of pretty because you dont make many/any smart moves :)

because of the various time differences we have between us this is a go-between when we cant meet up. its close friends only, so therefore is not really a place for anyone else but those invited.

as i said before youve pissed off everyone on this board at some point, so i dont see why you want to be here, we certainly dont want you, we're all good friends and you arent ever gonna get on our good side. so seriously, go away.

i could put it politely but youll tear apart what i have to say anyway. :rolleyes:

p.s. get another phrase other than 'retract your claws'. i dont care if you made it up all by yourself, it isnt clever or imaginative.

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:17 am

:rofl: Oh, Helena, I love you so. And I miss you. But I couldn't have put it better myself. :clap:

Now go away, AudreyCaroline. <_<

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:10 am

helena pleasseee come back to us! :please: :pray:

Return to “Daniela Pestova”