Alfie, Straight Up?

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:05 pm

<span style='color:blue'>So, I know me and Sondra could talk for days about this movie :lol: but did any of y'all see it? What'd ya think? What'd ya think? :crazyjump: :drool:</span>

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:35 pm

I lovvvved it :crazyjump:

I'm in love with him more than I was before :wub: Just flat out f*ckin gorgeous that Jude Law :drool:

If you've seen it, come talk about it with us :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:57 pm

:wub: Loved it! :thumbup: That man is fuuckin' gorgeous. I loved his outfits and he was in Manhattan and on a little scooter ... :drool: :drool:. I really liked how he would talk to the audience and his witty comments were so on point. I want me a slutty, womanizing man if he's gonna be that smooth. :lol:

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:08 am

I know right! :nod: that movie was soo awesome. I :wub: him. *sigh*

what were ya'll favorite parts??? Mine was the part when he was playing pool with Nia Long and they were dancing together. awww that was so cute. And...they had sex on the pool table :drool: Now that was HOT :P :whip:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:16 am

<span style='color:blue'>That would have to be my favorite part, too. :drool: I can't talk about this movie without sighing. :lol:

I also liked him and Liz (Susan Sarandon) together. I dunno what it was - perhaps them being so much alike - but I thought that was an intriguing connection they had going. ^_^</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:21 am

I liked Nia Long the best, too. I sat there for the entire movie trying to think of her real name. That was driving me nuts. That woman is freakin' beautiful, gorgeous, lovely. I love her! :wub:

Um, my other fave girl was the crazy blond girl. Ack, I forget her character's name. But I know her real name -- Sienna Miller. Didn't need to see those titties in my face, though. :lol: I like the fuucked up people in movies.

Susan Sarandon -- that woman never does anything for me in any movie I see her in, but I was jaw-dropping and going, "Oh, no she didn't!", when she said that she was with an even YOUNGER man. :blink: The dude must've been in baby diapers. :rofl:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:39 am

<span style='color:blue'>:rofl: Dude, I was even surprised that he chose her to bring the flowers to. Those damn trailers made me think that he was going after Julie the whole movie. That was two nice big :jawdrop: s in about 5 minutes.

Sienna Miller, that b****. I just didn't like her because she gets Jude in real life. <_< But she was pretty f***ed up. :rofl: New Year's Eve. :no: Oh, poor Alfie and his pretty pink shirt. :lol: I think her name was Nikki in the movie. Yeah, she was fun.

This is really random, but I so wish he'd gotten himself a nice little winter coat. He was making me cold. :lol:</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:46 am

:rofl: @ his little bitty coat. Yeah, he needed a thicker one for some warmth. But the way he tied his purdy little scarf made up for that fact.

Damn that Sienna. <_< I think those two must have lots of hot sex. <_< Jealous! Must be wonderful to be them.

Trailers lie so badly. :lol: I thought the premise of the movie was that Alfie is a womanizer, but he meets Julie, and then gives up his playboy ways for good. :lol: Boy, was I wrong! :nod:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:59 am

<span style='color:blue'>:nod: Me, too! I think that's the most I've ever been deceived by a preview. :lol: But then, I hadn't seen the original, so maybe that would've helped. I'm glad to see that I was pleasantly surprised, though.

I'm thinking that Closer will offer a whole new batch of surprises, so I just hope they're just as pleasing. :unsure:</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:06 am

Haven't seen the orginial either, but my great-aunt was telling me that abortion is part of the original, too, which surprises me because I never associate those controversial issues with older films.

Closer-- ah, that looks like a sexy film. :thumbup: I can't wait for that. Anything Jude related, and I'm there with sighs and dools. :lol:

There was also a preview for some Lemony Snicket kids holiday movie, and I swear the narrator's voice for that movie sounded like Jude's. I wonder if it's him. :thinking:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:24 am

<span style='color:blue'>Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was him. But if I don't get to see him, I think I'll be skipping out on the Series of Unfortunate Events, or whatever it's called. :lol:

I can't imagine a film that old dealing with abortion. :blink: Not that it's ancient, but that's pretty radical, it seems for the 60s. I just might have to check that out. Then, I'll go see Jude's version again. :nerd: Well, I'll do that anyway. :ph34r:

I've been waiting for Closer since this summer. I remember seeing the preview and wanting to do a story with the same plot. :nod: So when I go to the movies, I'll be taking notes. :rofl: </span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:31 am

<span style='color:blue'>From IMDB, a summary of the 1966 version: Alfie is the ultimate Ladykiller. He is wonderfully successful with women. He also rarely gets emotionally involved with them. He has a series of reversals in which his health is threatened, he has a child who is adopted by another man, gets a married woman pregnant and must procure an abortion for her, and when he decides to settle down is rejected for a younger man.

:huh: INteresting. :thinking:</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:43 am

:blink: I was shocked when my great-aunt kept talking about the abortion in the original. Like you said, the 60s isn't that old, but still, people are continually having problems dealing with the abortion issue in today's world. I bet people were shocked to see it referenced to back then.

Yay for note taking. If it inspires you to do any kind of story at all, then I'll supply the pen and paper. :rofl:

And where is Jordin? :thinking: She needs to be giving her opinion on Mr. Law. I know that she loves him as much as we do. :nod:

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:08 pm

<span style='color:blue'>She better love him as much as we do! :nod: Dude, I loved that movie. Although it made me :cry: alot. And I didn't know in the old version with Micheal Caine they had abortion? :blink: Verrrry Interesting :thinking:

I can't wait to see Closer *sigh* My Jude is gonna have on his glasses! whoo hoo!

Sexy Sexy...uh huh :nod:</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 pm

There are very few guys who can make glasses hot, but he does it VERY well. :lick: Ryan Phillippe also makes glasses hella sexy a la Sebastian in Cruel Intentions. :drool:

Alfie didn't make me cry, and I'm not usually a crier unless I get hurt and am in real pain, but Seth on The O.C. was making me misty the other night. :lol:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:05 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Oh, sh**, I didn't get past his possible prostate cancer bout without shedding tears. :lol: I cried at least four times throughout that movie - possibly more. :no: But hey, y'all knew I was a sensitive biitch. :P

You just made me wanna watch Cruel Intentions, girl. :drool: Which I think I'll be doing in about 2 minutes. :crazyjump:

I could be wrong, but I think Kendra told me that Jordin was in London. :blink: No clue why, but that's the buzz. It's kinda cozy around here with just the three of us. :lol: But wait, where's Heather? :yell:</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:49 pm

I know. :nod: I'm enjoying our movie talk. It's Inside the Actor's Studio with Ash, Sondra, and Paige. :lol:

The whole prostrate thing ... that was very sad, but he just needed the MALE doctor to feel him up. :rofl:

Cruel Intentions ... :drool: :drool: On Halloween, I actually watched I Know What You Did Last Summer on television just to see Ryan. ^_^

:yell: HEATHER ... I think we scared her off. Honey, come and chat with us. :kiss:

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:54 pm

Ooo I think I just might watch Cruel Intentions myself :P Get me a double dose of the hotties :D

And Jordin is in London? Wonder what she's doing. Is Destiny's Child over there or something? :thinking: hmm...I wonder
And Heather yes! Come in here and join us! :yell:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:14 pm

You know what, I think DC is doing promotional things over there. :nod: I believe I saw pics of them doing something in London, and then they got stuck in an elevator. :rofl: I'm sure Jordin was cussing some people out when that happened. :rofl:

And how come Jordin doesn't have us as part of her personal entourage? I'm the one who gets the lint off of her outfits with my trusty little lint roller. :D And Ash ... she's the panty washer. Sondra, hair stylist extraordinaire.

I think we could come up with some interesting jobs for us to do if we really tried.

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:17 pm

:rofl: I'd take another job. Cause Miss Jordin got wayyyy too much hair for me to handle :lol:

I'd have to match up her outfits or something like that :P NOW that I could do :nod:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:51 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:rofl: I think I'd like to switch jobs. Wait, what were we before? Paige was her business partner/manager or something, and I was her publicist... I think. :huh: Bad memory kicking in here. But you can still be lint roller, if you'd like. :rofl: And I'll be hairdresser and pampina organizer. And Sondra can make sure there are no more reappearances of any of those crazy Beyonce stage outfits. She's just gonna have to step away from the pink and green. :lol:

Speaking of Actor's Studio, anyone see the one with Jude Law? I just discovered that he had one, seemingly long ago, so I'll have to look for it on eBay or something crazy like that. </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:00 pm

That's right, I was the manager, and you were the publicist. That works for me, but I'm still lint rolling on the side. I enjoy lint rolling, what can I say? :shrug: :P

The only way to get rid of those crazy outfits is to get rid of Mrs. Knowles. Bless Tina ... she still likes her sequins, sparkles, and booty shorts. :lol: Maybe we can assist her with some better costume choices for the girls. :nod:

You mean I missed a Jude appearance? :huh: I am ashamed of my lack of support. :no: Where's the equivalent of Bruce, but only for Jude Law tapes and dvds? :shrug: :lol: There has to be a Jude Law bootlegger around here somewhere. :thinking:

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:43 pm

Man, somebody needs to do some research. I wanna see Inside the Actor's Studio with Jude Law!!! :lol:

Dammit, I wish I could've been obsessed with him then instead of worrying about that dirty ass Justin :angry: :lol:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:29 am

<span style='color:red'>sooooooooooooo this is where all the jude talk is goin' on....mmmm WHY DIDNY ANYONE TELL ,ME! b****es..... :lol: jussssssssssst joking, but just to put my two cents in, yes that man is as fine ass as they come,but hes sweet too...my brother's girlfriend met him a few years ago in london...said he was lovely...i now of course hate her,lucky cow.....however dont feel bad for hatin' sienna,i heard she spent 4hours getting covered in body makeup for her nude scene....so HA! she dont really look like that!!!!!!!!! there is a god! :rolleyes: well just thought id say hi!!! :hi: </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:19 am

Laura! :wave: So Sienna needed all that body makeup ... hmmm. :thinking: It's good to know that she's not perfect. :lol: Although they'd probably need a gallon of paint to cover me up. :rofl:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:45 pm

:wave: Hello, again. Yes, I was in London. Unfortunately, I wasn't snogging Jude Law. :lol: I wish, though. I realllllly wish. :drool:

I've seen Alfie three times now. I didn't cry until the third time I saw it, but I think that's because the first two times, I was too busy with trying not to faint. :lol: Ah, love him. Love him, love him, love him! :wub:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:33 pm

Woo hoo, we've got another Jude lover added to our flock. :wub:

We need to invest in shirts with his picture that read "Obey the Law." I thought it was a lovely idea. :nod: :rofl:

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:53 pm

Ooo I love the "Obey the Law" shirt ideas! :nod: We should totally invest in those!
And Laura, she had to get 4 hrs of makeup to look like...that? :rofl:

And Jordin ahhh 3 times?! You're so lucky. Care to see it a fourth time? :D We're going Thanksgiving weekend :nod:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:23 am

yup four hours....suddenly we ALL feel like we deserve the attention of mr law!!!
Paige i wanna do those shirts...such a groovy idea!!!!!And in pink 2!!!!!!!!! :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:22 am

Hot pink all the way! :yay:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:05 am

<span style='color:deeppink'>Ahh! I want one! Black with pink text is my current T-shirt obsession, so that works perfectly. :nod: I might have to actually get this made. :lol:</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:13 am

Black with pink text ... :drool:. My fave color combo. :wub:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:44 pm

:yay: I'm hella on board for that one! Ash, I love your latest venture back into everything pink. ^_^

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:15 pm

business name: how bout

THE PINK LADIES??????? :wub: :idea:

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:45 pm

ooo that sounds hot! :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:12 pm

More like the Pink Hos! :rofl: Or the Pink Pussycats ... that's kinda hot and spicy. :lol:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:56 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>Ooh, la, la! Pink Pussycats. ^_^ Now we need a motto so I can put that sh** in my sig. :lol:</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:01 pm

Hmm, well, it'll have something to do with pussies. :rofl: Just kidding! That would have mouths dropping. :jawdrop:

Umm, how 'bout:

The Pink Pussycats -- Pink Purrfection

:shrug:

I dunno ... next idea. :rofl:

I'm listening to some LL Cool J song and he just said something about eating at Sizzler. :rofl: Oh, hell no. Not on a first date, at least. :no:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:42 pm

<span style='font-family:pristina'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:ff0099'>The Pink Pussycats <span style='color:black'>-</span> Pure Purrfection</span></span></span>

<span style='color:ff0099'>Works for me. :D</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:44 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Again, I miss another interesting post. ;) </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:50 pm

Ooooh, that's being added now! :nod:

:confused: What codes did you use for the font and color. Gotta get this right. :nod:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:58 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>Size - 10
Font - Pristina, Bold
Color - FF0099

Ooh, maybe we should all use a different color pink? You can go to Webmonkey.com and pick out the shade you like best. :nod:</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:03 pm

Will do ... I want a baby pink. :rofl:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:08 pm

:yay: Can I do it too! Please please pretty please!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:32 pm

Of course, honey. You're in the club. :nod:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:34 am

Dude, Paige you stole my pink. :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:26 am

Well that just ain't right. :nono: Just kidding! Ash is just the odd woman out ... no surprise there. :P

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:36 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>:D :yell: Someone else add it!</span>

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:21 am

i wanna add it pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?how do ya'll get the pink on your sig?my colours are soooooooo boring!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:45 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I'd add it, but I have no fuucking idea of what it is. :lol:</span>

Return to “Daniela Pestova”