What Design Should I Put On A T-sh**?

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:45 pm

Ahh I need your help! lol...for my graphic arts class, my next project i have to do is a multi colored design on a t-shirt but i have no idea what to put on the t-shirt...cause i want it to be something that i'll wear later ya know? but i'm out of ideas...in two of my classes, i have to keep on picking designs to create and i know this sounds bad but i'm out of ideas :rofl: I don't know if i wanna do a saying, t-shirt or what...ahh help please!

EDIT~ OMG i just realized that i forgot the r in shirt in my heading :ph34r: does anyone know how to edit the topics so that it says shirt instead? :rofl:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:51 pm

:rofl: I read that at first and thought what the f*** is a t-sh**? :rofl: :rofl: Ahahahahaha, that made me laugh. :rofl:

Hmm, as for a design, I know that you love music, so maybe something music-oriented. I don't know how you'll do the different colors, so I'll just throw out the ideas.

1.) headphones

2.) microphone

3.) silhouette of a person with a microphone

4.) record -- you know the kind we had before cassettes and tapes

Maybe some combination of these things would work. And if you need to take up more space, your favorite lyric from a song across the back of the shirt or going diagonal on the front somehow. I dunno ... I am seriously lacking in the creativity department. :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:56 pm

Paige i LOVE your idea... Esp the whole silhouette of a person with a microphone :nod: that can go major places! Ahhh! Thanks so much! :hug: :blowkiss: I could do the whole silhouette thing in like black and have lyrics in the background in a different color...ahh thats awesome!

But if anyone else has ideas i'm open to suggestions cause i have like 10 more projects i have to do the rest of the year :rofl: plus i have my printmaking class :nod: i'm working on a cityscape at the moment in there :nod:

Mystery
Advanced Member

Postby Mystery » Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:30 pm

LOL. You should put "This is my T-sh**" (no mistake). :nod:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:45 pm

Aww, I'm glad that you can use that idea. :yay: You definitely have so many possibilites regarding the lyrics that you can use. Let me know how it turns out ... you know I love your art!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:32 pm

just got a lil update for ya concerning my t-shirt i ended up putting a silhoutte of a singer over song lyrics

My Graphic arts teacher loved my shirt...he has it on display at my school right now and he said he wants to take it to the district support facility....shoot i'm not even sure what that building is...all i know is that important people are in there lol...he was like "do you mind if i keep it for like a month?" and i was like "What?" and he goes "I want to put it on display in the dcf building. but there isn't anything on there that say if the president of the school board would read...he woudlnt' have questions about anything right?" and i was like "oh no i chose lyrics that weren't bad" haha right...its 1, 2 step...not that bad...but not all good...lets just hope that they don't read "goodies let the boys jump on it" rofl....anywho thats my lil update for ya

i'm trying to come up with an idea for my next t-shirt cause i need to start on it tomorrow but if i dont have an idea what am i gonna do? lol

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:54 pm

:clap: The shirt sounds amazing. :yay: Or should I say the t-sh** sounds amazing. :rofl:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:04 pm

:yay: Awesome T-sh**. ;) That's my song. :bootyshake:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:07 am

Do something colourful or psycadelic, yeah that didn't really help :shrug:

Return to “Daniela Pestova”