Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:08 am

Is this the first post that I've started down here? I dunno. It seems like I haven't been here in for.ev.er! :blink: Well, I'm gonna be gone for even longer, so I thought I'd pop by and say Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New Year. I hope it's as awesome as awesome can be for all of you's. :lol: I love y'all, I like y'all, and I wish y'all nothin' but the best. I hope all your wishes come true and that your holidays have been just awesome as you are. :kiss:

Until 2005, my loves. Ciao! :blowkiss:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:15 am

:wave: Hey, J-Tizzle. Good to see you back in these parts again. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, too. :hug: Have fun in Aspen and give my love to Escalada whenever you get her. :wub:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:38 am

Aspen? Escalada? What on earth did I all miss :rofl:

I was gonna start a post but since Miss JT already did that then there'e no need for me to is there? :no: I'm glad to see ya around here again Jordin....i was wondering why you dropped of the face of the planet but you made a post here so now I know that you're alright :yay:

I wanna wish all of y'all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays just incase i don't get back on later today and i'm pretty sure that i'm not gonna be on tomorrow either..who knows maybe i can try and get online real quick :nod: anywho! I wish that you all have an awesome Christmas, New Years and all of that jazz!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:12 am

:wave: Hey Heather ... check out JT's Xanga and the Aspen, Escalada talk will make sense. :rofl:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone in case I don't talk to ya tomorrow. Although, I will be around, so who knows whom I might catch up with. :lol:

:hug: :kiss: :kiss2: :blowkiss:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:45 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'><span style='color:mediumseagreen'>:rofl: Heather.</span>

Merry Christmas, y'all! ^_^ I'll probably be around too, since I have no plans until... Tuesday? Yeah. But it seems that everyone is gone around these parts. :lonely: Either way, I hope for a few Christmas miracles for all my girls and y'all all get exactly what you want. It's been a long year, but somehow we got by... :lol:

<span style='color:mediumseagreen'>And Jordin, I know you won't read this anytime soon, but have an awesome time in Aspen (don't break nothin' :P) and I'll see ya soon. :kiss:</span>

Now would be a good time to insert that Grinch emoticon from JJB here, but since I don't have that luxury, I'm just gonna go. :nerd: :lol: :blowkiss:</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:34 am

:wave: Hey lovely ladies! :kiss:

:yell: HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Guess who got Ugg style slippers? ...ME! And my parents don't even follow fashion :blink: but god, are they warm and snug :wub: I also got a new mobile phone and watch and chocolates, and then my brother gave me a DVD which I already had, but hey, it shows he's got taste :clap: Oh, and I also got this really expensive chocolate, you know, the kind that's actually good for you :o and liquorice comfits :lickout:

Now you lot discuss presents :nod:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:07 pm

<span style='color:mediumseagreen'>:wave: :hug: I find it funny that y'all say Happy Christmas over there. :lol:</span>

<span style='color:ff0099'>And what are licorice comfits? :unsure: :lol:</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:28 pm

Happy or merry, its all good ^_^

Liquorice comfits are liquorice covered in this sugar shell thing, I love 'em :nod:

And ooh! I got a polka dot bag! :yay: :lol:

Return to “Daniela Pestova”