I Need A Hug...

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:51 pm

Well I got promoted today and am now in charge of the whole kitchen section. But oh, mum reckons grandad won't make it to the new year, he refuses to go to hospital, despite the fact he's not strong enough to get out of bed and can't eat :( so everything is nothing compared to that, I just lost my grandma, so just cut our family some slack God already.

I just thought I'd bring a downer to everyone's day :unsure:

:hug:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:19 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

First off, congrats on the promotion. :clap: Being rewarded for good, solid work is always a good thing. :yay:

As for your dear grandfather, I know how much he means to you, and I'm sorry that he has not be able to make much progress with being ill. You stay strong for him and spend as much quality time as possible with him.

It sucks that such wonderful people can't live forever, but unfortunately, we all come face-to-face with death sooner or later. :( I know that you're dealing with a lot of death in such a short period of time and I really wish that it wasn't like that.

My thoughts and love are always with you. :kiss: :hug:

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:33 pm

Hope everything works out for you.
Congratulations on the promotion.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:29 pm

:hug: :blowkiss: :hug: :blowkiss: Helena :hug: :blowkiss: :hug: :blowkiss: I wish that I could hop on a plane right now and fly on over to give you a big hug! I don't like seeing ya down...like Paige said just try and spend as much time with him as you can....I know that when my grandma was sick I didn't wanna be around her cause I couldn't look at her and now I'm regretting that because she died and I didn't spend time with her when I easily could have....but if its too hard on you then don't cause we don't want you to be hurting anymore. i know that this is really tough....especially around the holidays but know that we're all here to talk if you ever need it!

Congrats on that promotion girl! :clap: Its a good thing that at least some people get rewarded for their good work and i'm glad that it was you :thumbup: awesome job!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:08 pm

:blowkiss: Thank you everyone :hug: I certainly appreciate it :nod:

My grandad has a night nurse now, so things are looking up a bit, but what sucks is I can't visit him because I'm working, and he lives in London which is kinda too far away to go visit. In fact everyone went up on boxing day for the annual family Xmas visit but I couldn't because I was working, and although I could have gotten someone to cover for me I didn't and that was probably my last chance to see him :(

But everything will be alright :hug: And thanks again guys :kiss2:

Return to “Daniela Pestova”